This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i guess him transferring or staying put is mostly dependent on AZ's ambitions for next year and how tight is their budget currently..!!?
    doubt if they get anymore than 7-8mil for him in transfer fees..!!? and they got him on the hook still for 3 more years.
    conventional wisdom suggests AZ would keep him on the books for one more season and let him hit his peak and improve his consistency @ AZ just strengthen their D a bit for next season, wait for ARJ to likely prominently feature for TM at WC18, then sell him up @ his peak market value after WC..!!
    I think they need to sell him. Clubs like AZ have to sell at least one 10 million Euro value player a year to adhere to their financial model. Given that they got over 20 million for Janssen maybe they will be less desperate to sell him, but still I think they will cash in.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I think they need to sell him. Clubs like AZ have to sell at least one 10 million Euro value player a year to adhere to their financial model. Given that they got over 20 million for Janssen maybe they will be less desperate to sell him, but still I think they will cash in.
      true, but i just dont think there'll be too many clubs willing to pay their reported 9-11mil asking price for him..!!?
      unless some BPL Clubs come knocking and even then doubt they'll pay them their full asking transfer fee ..?
      i guess AZ would be more negotiable if they can attract themselves some decent, much cheaper offensive wingers to replace him with..?

Comment

Would love to see him getting regular playing time at a higher level club. I don't care much for defensive players and what clubs they represent but for the creative players of TM, I think playing at the top level is more important. Where at a mediocre team you may be able to get away with being slightly wasteful because of your natural ability, at the elite level, your decision making and end product is required to be far more consistent and as a result, I could really see AJ's game picking up and reaching a new level.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          true, but i just dont think there'll be too many clubs willing to pay their reported 9-11mil asking price for him..!!?
          unless some BPL Clubs come knocking and even then doubt they'll pay them their full asking transfer fee ..?
          i guess AZ would be more negotiable if they can attract themselves some decent, much cheaper offensive wingers to replace him with..?
          I think there will be multiple teams in England, Germany willing to pay that price. They can prob negotiate to around 8 mio. Teams like leverkusen, monchengladbach, werder bremen, schalke, Hertha Berlin, etc can all afford that.

Comment

The prospect of JB in the Bundesliga is exciting. I truly believe JB will be schooling in Germany.
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

I also rather to see him now in Germany than EPL. EPL can be a final step after Bundesliga in his late 20s imo.

Comment

People make it seem as if the premier league is some amazing league where only world star players perform. There
                plenty of players in the premier league who have less talent than Jahanbakhsh, he's ready to play in the best leagues namely Spain, England, Germany and Italy. AZ most probably won't sell
                him to Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord so it's time for him to leave to a better club and league.

On a sidenote: Younes the winger of Ajax has scored three goals this season, and 15 goals and 22 assists in 82 games

Comment

The only club in the PL I'd care to see Jahanbakhsh at is Southampton

Comment

Dirk Kuyt just announced that he retired from professional football. Legendary player.

Comment

Younes is technically much more gifted than Jahanbakhsh but not nearly as effective as him.

Younes is actually very wasteful in front of goal.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                        People make it seem as if the premier league is some amazing league where only world star players perform. There
                        plenty of players in the premier league who have less talent than Jahanbakhsh, he's ready to play in the best leagues namely Spain, England, Germany and Italy. AZ most probably won't sell
                        him to Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord so it's time for him to leave to a better club and league.

On a sidenote: Younes the winger of Ajax has scored three goals this season, and 15 goals and 22 assists in 82 games
                        Media attention/Fan expectation/More physical style of play.

It doesnt suit Jahanbakhsh. Doesnt mean he cant do well there just not ideal.

EPL is/ has better for our players like Ando/Dejagah later maybe Ezzatollahi. It might even be ok for speedsters like Mohammadi.

Players like Jahanbakhsh,Shojaei do better in Spain.

I think even Azmoun wouldnt be amazing in EPL because his size advantage would be diminished and he would have to pick up new tricks.

Now Azmoun/Jahanbakhsh in Spain for a team like Sevilla, Celta Vigo they would absolutely wreck La Liga with goals and assists because their strengths work in those leagues.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh starts against groningen game starts in 30 mins.

Comment

Any links amigos?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                              Any links amigos?
                              http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...680&ci=22&si=1

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Younes is technically much more gifted than Jahanbakhsh but not nearly as effective as him. Younes is actually very wasteful in front of goal.
                                He just got called up for Germany's Confederations Cup squad, so we'll see even more of him this summer

Comment

Working...
                                X