X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jahanbakhsh starting as expected

Comment

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is covered by 3 Groningen defenders the entire time, because he is the most dangerous player..he's getting hacked left and right by the Groningen players

Comment

GOAAAAL JAHANBAKHSH!

Beautiful goal!

He's on fire - 3 goals in his last 4 games

Comment

Looks like this was his real breakthrough season. I have always said in the past when Azmoun was starting to really shine towards 2015 that I still believed that JB was going to be the 1st one of our new generation to make a top league move. Hopefully my prediction is correct

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Looks like this was his real breakthrough season. I have always said in the past when Azmoun was starting to really shine that I still believed that JB was going to be the 1st one of our new generation to make a big league move. Hopefully my prediction is correct
              JB really lived up to the expectations towards the end of the season, he has always been the most dangerous AZ player, but now he's also important and carrying the team...AZ is literally nothing without him.

They will sell him for at least 10 million euro's to an EPL team this summer at this rate - it isn't a far fetched figure for a evolving player like JB. Mark my words.

Commentators praising Jahanbakhsh during HT.

Comment

Since youth NT JB was not as talented as Sadeghian, Rezai, Azmoun, and Mosalman but he was always a hard working man. That is what you get when you work hard and consistently, you can pass people with a lot of talent but lazy attitude.

Comment

12 goals in 43 games this season, good job Ali

Comment

His goal:

https://twitter.com/OptaJohan/status/864926927848706049

Comment

Him and Sardar finishing season very strong .

Comment

45' G O O O A A A L - Alireza Jahanbakhsh from AZ Alkmaar scores from outside the box.

Looks like another screamer.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Fuck! Jahanbakhsh is subbed off at HT - looks like he had an injury due to a tackle from a Groningen player.

Comment

subbed out
                            Faaaack
                            injury
                            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Comment

Hopefully the injury isn't serious, would be terrible timing if he wants to transfer, and for TM. . Great goal though.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X