This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Wow what an amazing win. Viva Azmoun, he is on fire!!!

LOOL having read through the entire live report and comment, I don't think I have thanked so many members on a single day ever on PFDC!
    Oh what a time to be alive.

Comment

I think Sardar got a new deal with Adidas. He was wearing the current coloway of x purechaos. Until now he has always worn nike mercurial.

Comment

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/10401

press conference with rostov interim coach. Gives thoughts on Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/10401

press conference with rostov interim coach. Gives thoughts on Sardar.
          What does he say?

Comment

Rubin Kazan management probably crying themselves to sleep tonight

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
              @BACHELOT WAKE UP OUR BOY HAS SCOOOOOOORED!!!!!
              fuckkkkkk man , i even took my laptop with me so i can head to starbucks to watch the game, but got so busy at work i forgot till it was too late..!!

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Wow what an amazing win. Viva Azmoun, he is on fire!!!

LOOL having read through the entire live report and comment, I don't think I have thanked so many members on a single day ever on PFDC!
              ditto man..!!

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              Imagine Sardar scoring one of those headers in Camp Nou
              i imagine there will be many such header goals, as a los blancos forward, couple of years from now...!!

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I think Sardar got a new deal with Adidas. He was wearing the current coloway of x purechaos. Until now he has always worn nike mercurial.
              doubt if he is sponsored YET..!! Although likely was offered the boots free of charge by Adidas..??
              I think its more a case of him matching his Adidas Rostov kit..!!

any place to watch the full game on replay..?? please hook brotha up...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                fuckkkkkk man , i even took my laptop with me so i can head to starbucks to watch the game, but got so busy at work i forgot till it was too late..!!

ditto man..!!

i imagine there will be many such header goals, as a los blancos forward, couple of years from now...!!

doubt if he is sponsored YET..!! Although likely was offered the boots free of charge by Adidas..??
                I think its more a case of him matching his Adidas Rostov kit..!!

any place to watch the full game on replay..?? please hook brotha up...!
                Hahaha BL jaan, kheyli bahali. You've always been one of my faves on this board, such a cool, fun and trendy dude for his age (Hahaha not alluding anything negative )

Kholaase mokhlesim shadidan!

Comment

Don't want take anything away from Rostov and their brilliant performance but they didn't get hard draw,specially in last round of qualification. I can say something about Dinamo Zagreb.

Comment

Please draw barca or Real Madrid!

Maybe even Arsenal to show them what a talent they missed out on (Sardar).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun daare miterekone. Yekshanbe ham Rostov baazi dare, ba teame Milad.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        What does he say?
                        google trans Rostov coach's bit about Sardar n Berdiev

"- How is Azmun?

- He performed a lot of work and was tired. We are pleased with his game.

- At the end I would like to say a few words of his own. Thank Kurban Bekievich for such an experience. Thank you for what you do to help the team in this situation. Happy Birthday"

Comment

Kurban Bekievich for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Azmoun daare miterekone. Yekshanbe ham Rostov baazi dare, ba teame Milad.
                            wonder if all 3 of our boys leave for TM camp before or after that match..??

Comment

So finally who's their coach? Berdyev will stay?

Comment

I just hope he shines during CL and become more complete and 90 minutes player on regular base.

Comment

Working...
                                X