This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    I really hope that Azmoun, Noboa and Berdyev won't go to Lokomotiv... That would be really dumb to leave the team now that they're qualified for CL, specially for Azmoun
    i dont think they will leave, why leave when u can play champion league and play good teams

Comment

I don't think even Rostovs own players thought they could get through to CL a few weeks ago

Comment

What a time to be alive!

Comment

Fantastic result. What a contrast with the 1-1 in Amsterdam.

Eredivisie teams nowadays mean nothing in Europe, Ajax is the laughing stock of Europe now. Jahanbakhsh needs to move to a better league soon.

Comment

Azmoun's goal in HQ (English commentary):

https://my.mixtape.moe/ktpkbz.mp4

Comment

Two players who play in UCL

Two players who play in EL

Comment

I saw 60 minutes of the game, I headed to home when Ezatolahi came in, can someone summarize how he did?

Comment

https://my.mixtape.moe/tvbcvy.mp4

Comment

Apparently Rostov is interested in an Iranian prospect to sign!! No name given and it sounds too good to be true, plus I don't think the source is reliable

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Apparently Rostov is interested in an Iranian prospect to sign!! No name given and it sounds too good to be true, plus I don't think the source is reliable
                      LOL what if it's an outdated article about Ezzatolahi?

Comment

Mehdi Torabi? Reza Shekari?

Comment

where did you read that?

Comment

I'd have a heart attack if we can get torabi to Rostov too

Comment

Wow what an amazing win. Viva Azmoun, he is on fire!!!

LOOL having read through the entire live report and comment, I don't think I have thanked so many members on a single day ever on PFDC!

Comment

Azmoun in Navad on December 30th 2015: "I don't think we can snatch a Champions League spot."

May 16th: Rostov 1-0 Ural: Azmoun secures Rostov an UCL qualification spot.
                                August 24th: Rostov 4-1 Ajax: Azmoun secures Rostov an UCL spot.
                                Last edited by 04041374; 08-24-2016, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X