Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bro! I have direct tv and it says they are showing the Rostov game on fox soccer plus ?? And the LB city game on fox sports 1? How are u watching it on fox sports 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      Im at the arena right now. Azmoun and Ezatollahi are warming up together and the Armenian kid + goalie.
      Dang, we got our own real time reporter at the event. Doesn't get better than this, except if I was there at the venue also.

Comment

https://twitter.com/i__m__a__n__/sta...17598574755840

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          Hey bro! I have direct tv and it says they are showing the Rostov game on fox soccer plus ?? And the LB city game on fox sports 1? How are u watching it on fox sports 1?
          Same here for me man. I was just watching the pre game show on there where they were talking about all the champions league match ups. But yeah, they're going to be showing the Man City game on there :/

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
            Same here for me man. I was just watching the pre game show on there where they were talking about all the champions league match ups. But yeah, they're going to be showing the Man City game on there :/
            our game is being shown on fox sports plus but i dont have that! so trying to find a good link. lemme know if you got one please.

Comment

where the fuck is azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                I'm happy Azmoun is benched. He usually doesn't last more than 60mins. Hopefully he comes on at 60th min and beats the tired Ajax defenders. More chance of him getting a goal, if he comes on as a sub, imo.
                Kurban seems to think same ..!! he often brings him off the bench, especially in these sorts of games where he expects the opponent to come at them right off the bat with all guns blazing offensively..!

still, i think they shoulda started Azmoun...!!

Comment

bench for both our guys, makes no sense to bench azmoun

Comment

link please?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                      our game is being shown on fox sports plus but i dont have that! so trying to find a good link. lemme know if you got one please.
                      Same here for me I have to pay extra. So far, this is the only decent link i found. If anyone has a better link please share. Thanks guys

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/435712...66100|901|1|en

Comment

Ajax opening with an intendent press and keepong possession as their DNA always been. Rostoc with an obvious defensive approach with their rw dropping back as well. They're going quick counter attacks deep in space. Might also be why they want better sprinters than Sardar who's more box oriented.

Comment

Erokin with a stupid Yellow card
                          touchy ref...!! rostov better watch out

Comment

where is this Younis dude from..?
                            he has nice, close ball control and dribbling skills..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              where is this Younis dude from..?
                              he has nice, close ball control and dribbling skills..
                              German with Lebanese heritage I believe. Really quick.

Comment

NOBOA DOES IT AGAIN!!! BEST CM EVER!!!! #GOAT

Comment

Working...
                                X