• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    2-2 is not bad, for both clubs, rostov only have to win or score 3 goals
    yeah, shouldn't be too difficult to win away or at very least score three

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBahali View Post
      yeah, shouldn't be too difficult to win away or at very least score three
      well winning 1-0 is not hard, and i believe rostov can score, is just if they cant defend

Comment

So if the return match ends in a 2-2 result in the 90 minute, will they go to extra time and then PSOs?

Comment

https://twitter.com/PalangeJuybar/st...32076457279488 Saeid dribbled 3 guys and hit the bar. sick play

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            So if the return match ends in a 2-2 result in the 90 minute, will they go to extra time and then PSOs?
            Yes..

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              https://twitter.com/PalangeJuybar/st...32076457279488 Saeid dribbled 3 guys and hit the bar. sick play
              Sadly
              Good chance of Rostov fans for years replaying that clip as the closest they got to advancing in European football..!!?

That is off course if Sardar doesn't decide to play outa his skin in the return match to win the game for them ..!

Comment

When I told everyone that Ezzatollahi will eventually surpass Nekonaum and may become our greatest export ever ... this is why. Don't want to jinx so inshAllah he will maintain this.

19 years old Gentlemen ... he's this good and can start in CL match, can start under CQ because he moved to one of Europe's best youth programs, Athletico Madrid's ... this is how important it is to move ASAP.

Comment

I feel bad for Berdyev... Rostov needs an upgrade. They need some new wingers and midfielders along with maybe a defender. Not fair that the #2 team in the Russian Prem can't get any decent transfers.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

You know the team has no depth when a garbage player like terentiyev gets subbed in.

Rostov need another CB for sure, there is no way in hell a 36 year old navas can handle RPL and CL games! He is getting rustier by the day, although he played well most of the game he had more than a few blunders which almost always became counter attacks.

You guys say bad result, I think otherwise! Anderlecht obviously had quality players with technique, vision etc, Rostov was only able to match the score because of pure hustle! Azmoun wasn't very sharp today but still dangerous.

Not sure what's up with doumbia or erokhin but they both could have been useful today.

Ezatollahi despite his stature and build seems to still be a formidable player in attack!
                    He pulled that same exact trick more than 3 times during the game and was able to breeze by anderlecht players each time, it's a pity that ball hit the post, the entire stadium was on its feet.

Cheers to the wonderful fans of Rostov who make that shitty 18k seater Soviet stadium into an amazing home game atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I didn't expect Rostov to strugle against Anderlecht (team nr 2 in Belgian First Division A) at home. I dont know what agha Berdyev and Rostov did in the pre-season but the team looked very weak and slow compared to last season.
                      Saeid Ezatolahi is a beast!! What an amazing player. He was Rostov's best player today.

2-2 is a dangerous result. But hopefully they win next game.

Comment

I don't like the habits iranians have to make their first name in their shirts. Saeid, Karim, etc.. are they the moroccan Kebab seller of the neighbourhood or what?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I don't like the habits iranians have to make their first name in their shirts. Saeid, Karim, etc.. are they the moroccan Kebab seller of the neighbourhood or what?!
                          They only do that when their last names are too hard for foreigners to pronounce, such as Ezzatolahi, Ghoochannejhad, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            They only do that when their last names are too hard for foreigners to pronounce, such as Ezzatolahi, Ghoochannejhad, etc.
                            Is Azmun too hard to pronounce for theses poor foreigners? And what if we have 5 Ali in our team melli? We will become like S.Korea with their Kim, Lee?

Football is also useful to foreigners to know our family names and learn a little bit about Iran (our first name are more arabs than our family names in general).

Comment

Stupid IRIB Varzesh didn't show this game and aired an IPL show instead, no one in Iran can watch our legionnaires, because IRIB doesn't want to show their games.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Is Azmun too hard to pronounce for theses poor foreigners? And what if we have 5 Ali in our team melli? We will become like S.Korea with their Kim, Lee?
                                Well that obviously won't be the case. And I guess Sardar is a bit easier off the tongue then Azmoun maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X