Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Damn
      Conceding 3 goals in a half
      Jaa Kurban khaali I guess ..!?

Any vid of the OG !?
      yes vid on varzesh3

Comment

Damn went from a surefire win to a loss... Damnit Gatjcan!

Comment

WARNING!!

one more time and you will be banned.

webmaster
          Last edited by webmaster; 08-12-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
            blah blah blah blah blah
            my ni88a ma ni88a
            Last edited by webmaster; 08-12-2016, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
              my ni88a ma ni88a
              Why did he get a warning for that lol. He didn't swear... was it because of spam?

Comment

lol im so confused what happened? What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  lol im so confused what happened? What did he say?
                  Just a bunch of curse words with no real context. Not cursing at anyone specifically, just some bad words.

Didn't really understand it to be honest, but whatever. Probably spam.

Comment

V3: Rostov will listen to offers for Azmoun.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1349323...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Would love to see him in Real madrid even if he remains benchwarmer all the season. He would train with world class players and tons of really good teams will be after him if he wants to leave after. Benchwarmer strikers of Real Madrid have quality and succeed elsewhere: Morata (Juventus), Chicharito (Leverkusen), Jesé (PSG)...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Would love to see him in Real madrid even if he remains benchwarmer all the season. He would train with world class players and tons of really good teams will be after him if he wants to leave after. Benchwarmer strikers of Real Madrid have quality and succeed elsewhere: Morata (Juventus), Chicharito (Leverkusen), Jesé (PSG)...
                        ehh i'd honestly rather see him stick it out and see if he can give rostov some hope during CL, but if he gets a good offer he should absolutely take it! Because lets be honest, theres a 99.99999% chance he goes to Spartak if another Bundesliga or BPL or even Serie A team doesn't pick him up…

Spartak isn't necessarily bad, but still not near his potential.

Comment

ehh i'd honestly rather see him stick it out and see if he can give rostov some hope during CL, but if he gets a good offer he should absolutely take it! Because lets be honest, theres a 99.99999% chance he goes to Spartak if another Bundesliga or BPL or even Serie A team doesn't pick him up…
                          Spartak isn't necessarily bad, but still not near his potential.
                          Rostov is hopeless tbh and even if Azmoun stays , other key players (like Noboa, Bastos..) will leave the team anyway. Even if they somehow win vs Ajax, they will be trash in CL group stage and it will become difficult for Sardar to showcase his talent in such a depleted team...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            Rostov is hopeless tbh and even if Azmoun stays , other key players (like Noboa, Bastos..) will leave the team anyway. Even if they somehow win vs Ajax, they will be trash in CL group stage and it will become difficult for Sardar to showcase his talent in such a depleted team...
                            Edit: I just read that Berdyev has been added to Rostov's squad vs Ajax as an assistant coach!
                            he was? Wtf what about Spartak?

Comment

he was? Wtf what about Spartak?
                              I edited my post, the source is unreliable

Comment

i dont see Spartak forking over big figure$ to Rostov for just a 1year contract with Sardar..!!!

so it would seem like if he is as predicted joins Kurban in Spartak next summer then he will surely be on the hook for at least another year past WC..!!??

I think its about time for Sardar to wean off himself from Berdiev and start making career moves that best suits himself than Kurban..!! this move to hapless Rostov only to see his coach take off to elsewhere after big money, should serve him as a lesson in that..!!

For now he should Focus on Himself and how to best advance his own career ...! That would start with playing outa his skin in the upcoming matches vs Ajax and hopefully secure himself and his team much longer display time for luring himself to bigger leagues and clubs...!!

If he manages to help take Rostov to CL Group stage, then he should Flat refuse any transfers to elsewhere in RPL that would require him to stay in Russia past WC18...!!
                                if he fails to get decent offers from Top 4 EU leagues, Id rather he stays put in Rostov and get regular playing minutes till WC than to go anywhere else in RPL on a long term contract in likely a richer team with a deeper offensive bench and have to share playing time...!! besides Russian teams are mostly rich(likes of Spartak) and they arent likely to get tempted by small offers by better European leagues to ship him off to..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X