Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys dont forget to look at the man with the Iran flag ITS MEEE! I will sit in the Middle, Not on the side where the bench is .. on the other side. . Please sardar ONE Goal

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      I bet on 5/1 for Bayern with a Rostov goal from...Polo(pa)z
      I don't think Rostov is that soorakh tbh, even though they will miss some important players (Novoseltsev, Kudryashov, Bastos). I say either 2-0 or 3-0 for Bayern but that would be awesome if Azmoun could score a goal (unlikely) or at least have a good showing in Allianz arena.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I bet on 5/1 for Bayern with a Rostov goal from...Polo(pa)z
        lol'd at Polopaz

Comment

Here an article from Eurosport about Azmun, the iranian messi of Rostov (in french) : http://www.eurosport.fr/football/lig...97/story.shtml

Comment

And here one from spox.com in German
            http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussbal...et-azmoun.html

Comment

Any chance of Azmoun and Ez playing?

Comment

Big chance of them playing. omg I cant believe it, it feels like the Karimi days at bayern. this is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  Big chance of them playing. omg I cant believe it, it feels like the Karimi days at bayern. this is amazing.
                  lol why? Rostov will be manhandled while the Azmoun replacement will score a hattrick
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

damn
                    gotta fking doc appt.
                    will miss the game.. i coulda even watch on ESPN2 and not dicker with internet feeds..

please post a link in the full game thread if , not sure id be able to stay away from this thread updates till then though..!!?

i hope sardar is well rested and in good playing shape, he was in a bit of a funk these last 3-4 games for club and TM ...!! a bit outa sink and too uninvolved for my liking ...!!? definitely not his usual sharp self..!!

Comment

He is on Dailymail list of promising young players

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...b7a526fbcffe1a

Comment

seems rostov is playing 5-4-1 and both sardar and said are on the bench according to live score.com

Comment

ok i checked on uefa.com and official line up is not out yet

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            seems rostov is playing 5-4-1 and both sardar and said are on the bench according to live score.com
                            Line ups are always released 30 minutes prior to the match beginning.

Comment

I can't believe this is happening. ESPN! HD. Azmoun. The Chaaaapioooooooons.

Comment

Unfortunately I doubt Azmoun will start. Bukharov and Poloz most probably will, just like last games. I hope I'm dead wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X