goal Bayern 3-0, Kimmich, assist Costa
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

3-0
      Too easy
      Defense late coming back from the Ck

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        What racism? A lot of jewish people from poland. I didnt make a bad comment, just called him a jew.
        Because he's not a Jew. You took his name and without checking called him a Jew.

Did you know most jews took Polish names hence why they have Polish names?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          Because he's not a Jew. You took his name and without checking called him a Jew.

Did you know most jews took Polish names hence why they have Polish names?
          So you agree i made a mistake, and im not a racist?

Comment

oha Lewandowski close to score the 4-0
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

who cares if he called him a jew.. that doesn't make him a racist.
              quit getting butthurt and jumping to conclusions immediately when you don't even know him.

Comment

You really can't blame Azmoun, this is the highest level opponent he (or his team) has every played. The experience in itself is worth it.

Comment

Sardar could be fatigued from all those travels

Comment

goal Bayern 4-0, goal Kimmich
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      You really can't blame Azmoun, this is the highest level opponent he (or his team) has every played. The experience in itself is worth it.
                      True, but it also speaks to the level of the Russian league. If Sardar stays here he won't develop much more. At some point hopefully sooner than later he considers moving to a stronger league.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        So you agree i made a mistake, and im not a racist?
                        Yeah you are. You racially profiled Lewandowski based on his last name to be Jewish. And you thought you would get cookie points by saying he dived, which he didn't. I guess you were trying to view Jews pleasantly by saying that?

The yahud totally dived

Comment

Rostov daghoone.
                          At this stage they need to stop playing in a defensive shell and just play their normal game. They lost any control (not that they ever had it).

Comment

Ouch. This looks like it will end bad

Comment

Only hope is Rostov beats PSV and gets into Europa League

Comment

Sardar beaten by a shorter guy for the header 4th goal
                                Another example of his rather lifeless display today.

Comment

Working...
                                X