This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i dont see Spartak forking over big figure$ to Rostov for just a 1year contract with Sardar..!!!
    so it would seem like if he is as predicted joins Kurban in Spartak next summer then he will surely be on the hook for at least another year past WC..!!??
    I think its about time for Sardar to wean off himself from Berdiev and start making career moves that best suits himself than Kurban..!! this move to hapless Rostov only to see his coach take off to elsewhere after big money, should serve him as a lesson in that..!!
    For now he should Focus on Himself and how to best advance his own career ...! That would start with playing outa his skin in the upcoming matches vs Ajax and hopefully secure himself and his team much longer display time for luring himself to bigger leagues and clubs...!!
    If he manages to help take Rostov to CL Group stage, then he should Flat refuse any transfers to elsewhere in RPL that would require him to stay in Russia past WC18...!!
    if he fails to get decent offers from Top 4 EU leagues, Id rather he stays put in Rostov and get regular playing minutes till WC than to go anywhere else in RPL on a long term contract in likely a richer team with a deeper offensive bench and have to share playing time...!! besides Russian teams are mostly rich(likes of Spartak) and they arent likely to get tempted by small offers by better European leagues to ship him off to..!!
    he is supposed to join Berdyev this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      he is supposed to join Berdyev this summer
      This summer? as in before September? I doubt it... Azmoun will stay at Rostov and will hear out euro offers and if he doesn't have any major offers, he will reunite with Berdyev summer of 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        This summer? as in before September? I doubt it... Azmoun will stay at Rostov and will hear out euro offers and if he doesn't have any major offers, he will reunite with Berdyev summer of 2017.
        This is according to Russian medias

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          i dont see Spartak forking over big figure$ to Rostov for just a 1year contract with Sardar..!!!

so it would seem like if he is as predicted joins Kurban in Spartak next summer then he will surely be on the hook for at least another year past WC..!!??

I think its about time for Sardar to wean off himself from Berdiev and start making career moves that best suits himself than Kurban..!! this move to hapless Rostov only to see his coach take off to elsewhere after big money, should serve him as a lesson in that..!!

For now he should Focus on Himself and how to best advance his own career ...! That would start with playing outa his skin in the upcoming matches vs Ajax and hopefully secure himself and his team much longer display time for luring himself to bigger leagues and clubs...!!

If he manages to help take Rostov to CL Group stage, then he should Flat refuse any transfers to elsewhere in RPL that would require him to stay in Russia past WC18...!!
          if he fails to get decent offers from Top 4 EU leagues, Id rather he stays put in Rostov and get regular playing minutes till WC than to go anywhere else in RPL on a long term contract in likely a richer team with a deeper offensive bench and have to share playing time...!! besides Russian teams are mostly rich(likes of Spartak) and they arent likely to get tempted by small offers by better European leagues to ship him off to..!!

Ghorboone oon "..!! ....!!!" et beram

Comment

Comment

Btw Berdyev is still accompanying Rostov as some sort of adviser.

He talked with the players during half time against Zenit and is now in Amsterdam. He is still registrated as Rostov coach for the UCL games.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

He talked with the players during half time against Zenit and is now in Amsterdam. He is still registrated as Rostov coach for the UCL games.
                Im happy that at least his exit to Spartak has been pretty professional so far… It's almost like the team knew he was going to leave and they were ready for it. It sucks, but dames garm ke Saeed va Sardar vaghan bazikonaye behtar kard

Comment

How is Sardar playing tomorrow? I thought he got a 2 game suspension?
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

His suspension is only for the Russian league. European matches are not part of the suspension.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
                      Ghorboone oon "..!! ....!!!" et beram
                      Hey .. That's my signature on every post here ..!!
                      Don't u dare copy it ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

He just doing all these chaaploosi for Rostov ke badan ke Sardaro midozdeh azashoon behesh ziadi geer nadan..!😒

Comment

big day tomorrow for the boys

Comment

I'll be in the Amsterdam Arena stadium tomorrow, hope to see a beautiful and attacking game!

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                              I'll be in the Amsterdam Arena stadium tomorrow, hope to see a beautiful and attacking game!
                              Enjoy the game. Too bad I can't be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Enjoy the game. Too bad I can't be there.
                                Rostov played an excellent pack the box counter attack tactic under Berdyev. This game, more than any they have played, they will need strong defense. A tie while playing away at Ajax could see them through to the next round. I hope Sardar can score on the counter-attack though. If Sardar can pull some magic out tomorrow, he will definitely be on the radars for a bigger transfer than Spartak.

I have a feeling that Rostov is blowing the whole team up and starting from scratch. I think that they are having financial problems, which is why they are so willingly letting all of their talent go. I think that if Sardar can score tomorrow, his price tag will be at a peak for his age. Rostov may sell him off to a team like Schalke or Liverpool in order to get a nice payday. They will probably sell Noboa and Bastos as well.

Saeid will get a lot of playing time this year, which is nice, and Rostov will take the money from the transfers to secure the team financially. If they can avoid relegation without their star players, they will be in a good position to remain in the RPL for many years, and possibly win the league down the road.

It's a shame that it seems that they're blowing the team up now to reset, but its hard to compete in the league + CL without money.

Comment

Working...
                                X