Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to contribute to this off topic rant going on but a huge LOL at anyone who thinks serie A is better than bundesliga outside of Juventus and maybe Roma their teams would get embarrassed by any team 1-7 in Germany. I've never even heard such a ridiculous comparison until I opened this thread
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Edited: never mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        The issue is that Azmoun might decide to stay in his comfort zone (Remember what he said 1 year ago that he wanted to play in Russia at least until the World cup), the worst is that soon probably traditional top Russian teams like Zenit/CSKA will offer big money contracts with huge salaries which can force him to stay and earn that money instead of accepting to take it to the next level in the top 3 leagues... Say to himself that he's already "in Europe", while getting a great salary, will be guaranteed a starting spot in TM etc... therefore why should he move abroad

Hopefully he will move max next summer.
        I fear that he's already going to Spartak (probably this very summer) as the guy who posted the screenshot about his conversation with Azmoun is usually a reliable source... Btw I don't know if it means much but he was located in Moscow in his latest instagram post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I hate to contribute to this off topic rant going on but a huge LOL at anyone who thinks serie A is better than bundesliga outside of Juventus and maybe Roma their teams would get embarrassed by any team 1-7 in Germany. I've never even heard such a ridiculous comparison until I opened this thread
          Lol ok man I think you are overstating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Napoli teame badi nist.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

There isnt so much difference between the top 4 leagues. Take Bayern out of Bundesliga and see whats left. Teams like Dortmund, Leverkusen, Gladbach, Schalke are not really stronger than the likes of Napoli, AS Rom, Inter or whatever...
              In the 90s up to mid 2000s, Serie A was the best league in the world. Since then its Primera Division. But the differences are not that big as some here make it.

Comment

Breaking: Russian comitee decided to ban Azmoun for two matches and not four after they noticed that the other player provoked Sardar by stepping on his foot. (according to Russian medias)

Btw, Azmoun was asked about the possibility of leaving Rostov by some journalist but he declined to comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  Breaking: Russian comitee decided to ban Azmoun for two matches and not four after they noticed that the other player provoked Sardar by stepping on his foot. (according to Russian medias)

Btw, Azmoun was asked about the possibility of leaving Rostov by some journalist but he declined to comment.
                  thats 1 too many matches already..!!
                  if they fking noticed that dirty mofo initiating the confrontation then they shoulda passed out a suspension for that POS
                  if they had any intention of being fair..!! fkers

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    thats 1 too many matches already..!!
                    if they fking noticed that dirty mofo initiating the confrontation then they shoulda passed out a suspension for that POS
                    if they had any intention of being fair..!! fkers
                    If I'm not wrong it's the usual punishment for any player who gets a red card in RPL but I agree that the other player should get a suspension as well (maybe he has been suspended too but I'm not really sure)

Comment

good news sardar needs a rest anyway for wcq games and for cl games

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        good news sardar needs a rest anyway for wcq games and for cl games
                        true, in those regards, the timing of the suspension is just about perfect ..!

besides it seems doubtful Sardar would stay at Rostov for the whole season atm anyways..!!?

Comment

2 game suspension is great in comparison to the dreadful 4 games... Sardar needs to continue to work hard in practice to stay in form for the August 16th match vs AJAX

Comment

https://twitter.com/wasy_invalid/sta...67618123284481

Don't know how to post pictures here so I just put the link... It's a picture of Berdyev and the entire Rostov family's dinner together. Berdyev has chosen Spartak officially.

He has asked for over 100 million euros in transfer money over the next two years in order to stay with spartak... LOL no wonder he left Rostov... Those fuckers didnt even give him 10 million.

Comment

In an interview Azmoun told that he doesn't know anything about the Schalke interest and hasn't asked his agent yet. He told that he joined Rostov to stay another year in Russia.

He also told that he isn't aware of joining Spartak, but added that if Berdyev wants him he'll join him as well.

About the red card he told that he had a slight injury before the Ural defender stepped Sardar's foot which led to Sardar losing control.

Comment

Originally posted by Montreal View Post
                                Azmoun is absolutely ready for a team like Schalke or Liverpool. As long as his coach gives him (and other young players) opportunities to play it's a much better option than staying in Rostov. It seems like Zinchenko will get some serious playing time at City under Guardiola and Azmoun was supposedly the better prospect (albeit a bit older), so why not make the move now? It isn't too early, he's 21, it's the perfect age.
                                I completely disagree that Azmoun is ready for a top English Premier League team - by that obviously I mean Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and perhaps now Tottenham (not that they need him).

To make a credible move in which you're going to be more than just a bench player, you have to be a proven goalscorer with good stats (like Janssen, though I'd be surprised if he unseats Harry Kane as 1st choice striker or hits double figures this season). Azmoun isn't there yet - I like to think he'll get there, he just has to improve on his conversion rate. The market values of English transfers are way over inflated and because of that English fans and media expect far too much and will quickly write-off any main striker that doesn't return 10+ per season.

I personally don't think he's ready for ANY Premier League team. He has the right physique but he still needs to improve, gain more experience and mature (that sending off was just plain stupid). He's better off staying in Russia and moving to one of the big Russian clubs in the Winter or next Summer, then making a big move after the World Cup OR if he has a great 16/17 season (i.e. 15-20+ league goals and a few European goals), he could get a decent move to a champions league team in one of the top leagues next summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X