This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Exactly!

Azmoun and Messi are nothing alike in style or physique.

If there was any player that could resemble 1/4 of Messi it was Khalatbari. At least that's how I looked at it. His size, his dribbling, his speed,.. If the tabloids we're going to compare anyone to Messi, Khalatbari would've been a far better fit than Azmoun.

But soon the title games will end. When Azmoun establishes himself more in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      ^ Exactly!

Azmoun and Messi are nothing alike in style or physique.

If there was any player that could resemble 1/4 of Messi it was Khalatbari. At least that's how I looked at it. His size, his dribbling, his speed,.. If the tabloids we're going to compare anyone to Messi, Khalatbari would've been a far better fit than Azmoun.

But soon the title games will end. When Azmoun establishes himself more in Europe.
      It's a shame Khalatbari had to be cut from the team so brutally. He was one of the few good players we had during the 2014 WCQ era

Comment

^ I agree, it definitely sucked that Khalatbari got cut from the squad. But it was obvious from the preparation prior to the World Cup, Carlos wanted a physically strong side who could fight for 90 minutes.

Khalatbari, a speedy and technically gifted player who could run circles around any player could not defend for 90 minutes againsr the likes of Nigeria and Argentina. I mean we saw Khosrow Heydari struggle against Nigeria because of his physique.

I didn't think it was fair that Khalatbari got cut. I wanted to see him with the squad. But that's the nature of this game. The decision was in the head coach's hands and he along with his staff decided not to take him to Brazil.

What sucks even more is that he expressed his frustration to the media towards Queiroz which cost him a re-invitation to the national team. Khalatbari is not the same anymore. Even though he is still one of a kind in Lige Bartar, there's bo question that he has digressed in the past 1.5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          its just that azmouns style is not similar at all to messis. He is more mobile/pacy than ibra, but definitely not as built as him. If he just gains some more muscle mass and bulks up a bit, coupled with his pace,dribbling,and heading ability, then he is all the ingredients to succeed at highest level. Other than that he needs to become less emotional in his play and body language. Then you have an incredible player
          Reminds me of Ibra at Juve/Ajax hence why I call him our Ibra, pretty much the same kind of player

Comment

according to Russian medias , Berdyev will sign a new contract with Rostov and become their head coach once again. But lets wait and see, it might be false news because Russian medias aren't so reliable

Comment

^ That's great news!

Comment

According to french media quoting russian newspaper, Berdyev came back as advisor of the president and have a clause to leave if a big russian or foreign club come after him.

Comment

yup all sign on their twitter show that berdyev is coaching and with the team, pictures,videos,etc. He stands out bc of his cap. Also in terms of Saeids playing time after new additions, only prepalita from Ludogorets might take time from him. Papa Gueye, the new signing from dnipro, very experienced is expected to be used as a centre back. Also they got promising young full back skopintsev from leipzeg

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    according to Russian medias , Berdyev will sign a new contract with Rostov and become their head coach once again. But lets wait and see, it might be false news because Russian medias aren't so reliable
                    If he coaches them and they shine in the CL, he could get a contract with a bigger club in a better league next year! It's to his own benefit to stay!

Then he could also bring Azmoun with him to the bigger club all he wants! Things wouldn't turn out much better than that, both for him, Azmoun and us!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Gonna be a surreal experience of possibly watching two Iranians playing against Bayern in the UCL.

When I joined PFDC 3 years ago, I did not even expect any Iranian players to be playing in Europa League for at least the next five years.

I mean all we had in Europe back then was Masoud at relegation-bound Osasuna, and Ashkan at Fulham.

We have come a long way since then.

Comment

It will be very Hard for our Boys ...They had a long journey russia Iran China russia germany all in 10 days... and 4 games ... i hope they will be fit on tuesday

Comment

Kudryashov has been suspended by FIFA for the next 3 games. It means that 3 defenders out of 5 will be quite inexperienced and they will be playing against Bayern first...
                          http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=320893

Btw, I was wrong about Berdyev coming back as head coach (I mistranslated the article) , he signed a contract to join as a consultant but it's almost sure that he will be, at least unofficialy , the main decision maker in the team. It will probably remain this way , until some top RPL team offer him a new job.

Comment

Ivan Danilyants, new head coach of Rostov : http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actua...-rostov/725597

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Daniliants

It seems he was already part of their coaching staff. He was Berdiev's assistant coach.
                              He has also also managed Moldavian National team.

Comment

They have a game today in the RPL.

Comment

Working...
                                X