Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have no offensive tactics. Badly need a CAM, how about Dejagah?

Comment

Poor strikers got 0 services from the beggining to the end!
      By the way, Ezatolahi is a pure DM and he would be much more effective in a 4 2 3 1 formation IMHO.

Comment

Rostov emsaal na tanha az nazare khalaqiat kam miyaran ke on ham parsaal kheili nadashtan, amma emsaal bi chang o dandoon ham baazi mikonan.
        Bebinim Sardar mitone az lige Roosie joda beshe ya na.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

^
          Well, Azmoun's stats are starting to look pretty bad for a striker, but there is no doubt that he has already attracted interest from scouts because of his good perfomance for TM + last season for Rostov. Those who are following him closely are pretty much aware of his situation in Rostov (a team that defends deep even vs bottom table RPL teams). I just hope that he won't stay in Rostov because of Berdyev...

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Azmoun should force a transfer to a top Russian team or a team in the top 4 European leagues in the winter window. Rostov is a shinking ship. I don't see Azmoun scoring goals in a team with no midfield and non existant wingers. The situation is worsening and I hope he gets out of there before it is getting ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Azmoun should force a transfer to a top Russian team or a team in the top 4 European leagues in the winter window. Rostov is a shinking ship. I don't see Azmoun scoring goals in a team with no midfield and non existant wingers. The situation is worsening and I hope he gets out of there before it is getting ugly.
              I think that he will leave Russia altogether if he decides to move from Rostov, unless Berdyev becomes the coach of another RPL team, then it's very likely that he will follow him as well

Comment

I was bashed for saying he should leave in the summer but it was obvious he wasn't going to be able to do anything in a mainly defensive club. The 6 goals in 6 games was purely his individual brilliance. Hopefully he gets out of here by the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  He needs to go to an attacking team who play open football. Perhaps France based members can give us more insight, is Marseille a suited club for Azmoun?
                  Marseille is not a suited club for any player having other offers, signing there is a kind of masochism thing.
                  OM is the land of hashie and BS, there are always unnecessary stories regardless the teams wins or loses. Their supporters are really stupid and have no logic, they can turn from love to hate about their best player in 1 day, that's about the football side.
                  About the club, there is no money and the club has just been sold on monday to a US businessman. He has promised a lot of things, huge investments and etc ... but nothing is sure. However they have just signed Rudi Garcia, who is a quality coach.
                  If there is one club which will suit him in France, it is definitely Lyon. And their starting CF will leave the club soon, so there will be space for him next year. However I don't think that he will come to any major French club before having made some name from himself in either CL/EL, as players reputation is very important to french fans of the big 3 (OL,OM,PSG), but his age and anonymity suits Monaco which is a factory of young players as they buy unknown youngs with good potential and sell them x10.

Comment

i don't think rostov is the problem. they are 4th place with 13 goals scored (3rd highest). sardar hasn't scored in 500 minutes and 6 starts.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      i don't think rostov is the problem. they are 4th place with 13 goals scored (3rd highest). sardar hasn't scored in 500 minutes and 6 starts.
                      that's because other teams like Krasnodar haven't played their 11th game yet

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                        that's because other teams like Krasnodar haven't played their 11th game yet
                        still a very respectable place given this is their FIRST EVER TIME in CL, and balancing league and CL is a hard task even for CL regulars. Ive said it once and ill say it again, Rostov is fine for him fight now. I know some members like Kiarash, who i like a lot, have an issue with how rostov looks superficially ( not appealing). Its ashame that this factor causes so much dislike for them

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          still a very respectable place given this is their FIRST EVER TIME in CL, and balancing league and CL is a hard task even for CL regulars. Ive said it once and ill say it again, Rostov is fine for him fight now. I know some members like Kiarash, who i like a lot, have an issue with how rostov looks superficially ( not appealing). Its ashame that this factor causes so much dislike for them
                          I understand you think Rostov is a good place for him and I agree, but I think its time for Sardar to move up and grow from this experience.. Time to test out the top 4 leagues and get different playing environment.. A place like Everton would be excellent for him if Lukaku ever leaves

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Mate, several members including me have been following Rostov closely the past few months.

Under the new coach they play extremely defensive, with no proper game plan. Their midfield is absolutely nowhere to be found, they give no service to the forwards.

Often, the two strikers Azmoun and Poloz need to function as DM's. They play alone against at least 4 or 5 defenders every game, with their wingers not even getting through the middle line of the opponents.

They can not give a proper cross, it's frustrating and tiring. Rostov really dropped in quality in comparison to last season where they had valuable players like Kanga who could connect the midfield with the forwards. That guy gave brilliant assists, the best they found was a Romanian poor man's Kanga.

Azmoun will not play a meaningful role under a coach who takes pride in losing 0-1 at home against Atlético when he still has time left to force the equalizer, but instead he takes Azmoun and Poloz off. At least Berdyev was a way more skillfull coach, he made Rostov look like world beaters. Now they are extremely average.

Azmoun, like any other young talented striker, can only blossom in an attacking team with proper tactics and enough service to do something with the ball. It's not Azmoun's fault that he has not scored a single goal in 9 matches while he scored 6 goals in the final 6 match days last season. This was just individual brilliance in combination with Berdyev's coaching.

Comment

The Berdyev saga has really hurt the team...

Comment

Updates regarding Azmouns legal issue against Rubin Kazan:

"Azmun presents to FIFA ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS about moving to "Rostov"

Forward "growth" Sardar Azmoun sent to FIFA the original documents on the transition from the "Ruby" in the Rostov club. This was reported by attorney Michael Prokopets representing the interests of the player. Today it was reported that FIFA has demanded these documents. It was noted that as of today the Players' Status Committee of FIFA found a temporary solution to the Sports Arbitration Court in Lausanne and has secured the Iranians, who in the summer with the scandal moved from the "Ruby" in the "growth", the right to defend the colors of the Don of the club until the end of the season-2016 / 17.

- Now the case was at the stage of exchange of documents and the parties' positions - we appealed to FIFA, received the position of "Ruby", answered it, - quotes Prokopets Tass. - The Federation has asked us original documents, we have already sent them. Now, as I understand it, the case will be referred for decision. How soon will the conclusion, I say difficult because FIFA makes it very long, but we are confident of a positive outcome.

Recall that the original "Rostov" took football for rent. This agreement, signed in 2015, was designed before June 10, 2016 and contained a repurchase option, against which during the term of the agreement would not object to the Kazan club management. As Azmun stated, "Ruby" grossly violated the terms of the agreement, refusing to let him go in the Rostov-on-Don for money prescribed in the contract. The Kazan side still does not recognize the legal transfer of power."

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...ostov-1058590/

Comment

Working...
                                X