X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Looks like he officially joined Rubin :/

Comment

Uhh Guys I think Azmoun to Rubin is official. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWhtwcLgOWp/

Comment

I guess if they're taking pictures with a jersey there's probably no chance they'll sell him on huh? I wonder how much they bought him for.

Comment

Iranian's reactions to this transfer on social medias are pretty funny, they are even more disappointed than us lol..

Comment

I don't understand the negative reaction to this to be honest. The kid is smart--he knows a move to a new league one year prior to the world cup is a risky move and could end up damaging him and his performances in the NT. Plus, he's familiar with Russia, the stadia, weather, etc. All of these factors increase the odds of him having a great world cup. He will surely make a move to a much better team if he can shine in Russia 2018. He's making the wisest decision for his and and the NT's immediate future.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
              I don't understand the negative reaction to this to be honest. The kid is smart--he knows a move to a new league one year prior to the world cup is a risky move and could end up damaging him and his performances in the NT. Plus, he's familiar with Russia, the stadia, weather, etc. All of these factors increase the odds of him having a great world cup. He will surely make a move to a much better team if he can shine in Russia 2018. He's making the wisest decision for his and and the NT's immediate future.
              1) he knows a move to a new league one year prior to the world cup is a risky move

=> Staying in the Russian league isn't risky either? Stagnating is also a risk. I would like to see for once an iranian player to take the risk to improve and develop his fkking potential.
              I invite you to read some proverb about how not taking risk make you fail at the end of the day

2) Plus, he's familiar with Russia, the stadia, weather, etc. All of these factors increase the odds of him having a great world cup

=> Is he going to apply for tourist guide in Russia or to score goals against the like of Germany, Mexico, etc..? Were German players familiar to Brazil conditions last times? Will you ask our best player to play in Qatar in 2021? Do you get ready for a WC with training with vodkaronov and playing against the like of Tom Tomsk, Ural, Orenburg or to train with Immobile, and play the like of Roma, Milan, Inter, Juventus, Napoli, Genoa, Fiorentina+ Europa league??
              He plays in Russia since 4 years, that's more than enough to be familar with the conditions.

3) He will surely make a move to a much better team if he can shine in Russia 2018

=> Not sure about it. It is long time clubs don't hire the good discoveries of WC, except some happy few. Where is bryan Ruiz of Costa Rica now? Iran did one of his best performance against Argentina with a stellar Pouladi. Except Ansarifard (that didn't play and enjoyed Neku partybazi to go to Osasuna), no players of Iran's squad went to Europe. 0! ZERO!!!!!

You say above moving now is a risky move. I answer Staying in Russia is even more risky : If he does a tremendous season (in a russian league that doesn't much exposure) + a good WC, nothing say a top team will get him. If he does average/bad/get injuried, he will be forgotten for good in Russia or worse. Decent clubs will question the quality of a young players that stayed 5 years (almost half of his career) in the russian league, snubbing Liverpool & Lazio (is he tarsoo?). they will forget the goals against Bayern and so, that occured almost 2 years before the WC (was that luck?)

And I recall that in Russia, no other clubs than the ones coached by Berdyev were seriously interested by him so far.

At least failing in Lazio will see some other decent clubs from decent leagues rescuing him, thanks to the Lazio + Serie A brand.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                It's not the fact that he stayed in Russia that bothers me, it's the fact that he went to Rubin Kazan just because of Berdyev that annoys me. He went through so much shit to get out of that club, but as soon as daddy Berdyev says come to Rubin he accepts. Especially when he had offers from other Russian teams such as Spartak or Zenit.

Comment

Another possible idea is that by staying this would be his fifth year in Russia. And possibly his path to a Russian passport, which would open up endless possibilities for the future.

Comment

It is what it is. But honestly I don't think the decision is Azmouns 100%. He is a high prolific player and probably committed and contracted with many other organizations that are all influencing his choices (if any). This is even true for your own brand or business and in some ways "Sardar Azmoum the footballer" is a commodity/brand that has multiple forces trying to profit from him.
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Farghe zehniyaat miyoone baazikone Afriqai ya America Latini va baazikone irani raa bebinid:

Paulo Dybala vaghti do saal pish az PALERMO raft JUVENTUS raqibhaai manande Mandzukic, Morata va Simone Zaza (melli pooshe Italia) dar khate hamleye Juventus dasht,

amma be har haal tasmim gereft beravad Juventus va talash konad taa dar tarkibe aslie Juventus jaa begirad, ke haminjori shod.

Hala ye bazikone irani az yek bashgaahi taaze kochiktar manande Lazio pishnahad migire va bahoone migire ke saale ayande Jaame Jahanie, riske beram Italia, va....

Yek bazikone Afriqai ya Amrika Latini hich gaah in kaar ra nemikard, nemonash hamoon Paulo Dybala ast ke be estedaad va tavanaie khodesh bavar daasht va pishraft kard.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo. What a missed opportunity to join a great team!

Iranian players think just by participating in the world cup they can move to top teams. Well, looking at our past WC performances if we get an average group we will get around 7-10 scoring opportunities combined in the 3 games. Sardar will be lucky to score 1 of these and have 1 goal in the world cup. Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          Booooooooooooooooooooooooo. What a missed opportunity to join a great team!

Iranian players think just by participating in the world cup they can move to top teams. Well, looking at our past WC performances if we get an average group we will get around 7-10 scoring opportunities combined in the 3 games. Sardar will be lucky to score 1 of these and have 1 goal in the world cup. Good luck with that.
                          What do you except about someone whose best friend is Taremi

Comment

Lets see if Berdyev will make him start now that he rejected so many offers from good teams to stay with his coach.. Rubin is yet to sell any of their starting strikers from last season so competition will be stiff and since the team won't play in cl or el, there will be no need to rotate players

Comment

On the bright side his contract with rubin is only for one year so after the WC he is a free agent.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dude signed a one-year contract with Rubin Kazan and will be playing under a coach who trusts him and will give him plenty of playing minutes. He'll be a free agent at the end of the world cup and move on to a much better club. Again, why move to Lazio and learn a new system and play under a new coach and most likely be on the bench most of the time a year before the WC? Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X