This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Sardar has changed his personality alot since he got famous.
    I remember I messaged him on FAcebook back in 2012ish when he was still with Sepahan and he seemed to be a cool guy responding back to me pretty quickly.. I can even show you guys those messages if you guys want
    Now a days, I feel like he has changed.
    I'd be interested in seeing them

Comment

Azmoun still main Lazio target : http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...ato-170485076/

Journalist Filippo Anastasi : It would be a dream if Azmoun joins Lazio : http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/news/f...me-resta-84837

Azmoun at Arsenal : unlikely and uneeded : http://dailycannon.com/2017/07/sadar...-scout-report/

Comment

You guys need to pop some chillaxitives!

Listen, Sardar is very talented - a player who excites all of us. He is still young. He is comfortable staying in Rubin. He is immature, and we know this. But lots of talented people in all walks of life lack maturity. As long as he has someone to keep him levelled, he will do just fine.

Now from his perspective - he could go to Lazio, West Ham, Celtic or wherever for a decent contract, or he could wait until the peri-WC period at which point things get more exciting in the transfer market. I don't think there is anything too controversial if he waits for that moment, and he can get more money (a sad but inevitable part of football).

Anything which is happening now is just keeping him in the news, bazaar garmi for next year. He's a Rubin player, and that's not a disaster. Let's just see what happens.

Comment

Come on LAZIO pay up & get this kid. He would be perfect for them as they are not huge spenders so this type of purchase for them is perfect.

Comment

Keep calm and trust Lazio

Comment

...Or feel the Berd!

Comment

Okay, I think I have this situation figured out. It took me a few days, but I think this makes sense. The situation is NOT Lazio, Beskitas, etc. trying to buy Sardar from Rubin, but rather, it is them trying to buy him from Rostov.

The original court case ended in favor of Rostov a while ago, which meant Sardar was 100% Rostov player, no longer any ownership rights. Rubin was arguing they still had a right to Sardar, and Rostov (including Berdyev) denied Rubin and won.

Now, Berdyev went to Rubin, and reignited the controversy, saying Rubin actually did have a right to get Sardar back cheap (that way he didn't have to have Rubin buy Sardar for fair market value) and got a deep discount in order to bring in many other players. That's the 3 million Euro figure for Sardar's "transfer" to Rubin that made no sense to me.
                Now, Rostov is fighting back again. They are saying there is no buyback clause for so cheap, as they want the $15 million they could get from Lazio, West Ham, or the 2 decent players and cash from Beskitas.

So, the issue is that Rostov feels like they got screwed by Berdyev on his way out, and lost Azmoun (and their team got gutted overall) with very little to show for it. This is the case that will be heard on July 15. If there was such a low buyback clause (don't know why Rostov would put such a number knowing Sardar's potential), then Rubin will be declared as the winner of Sardar's services.

If, on the other hand, they notice that Berdyev is trying to play Rostov, then Sardar will remain Rostov's player as he currently is. Then Rostov can choose to sell him to any team, or Sardar will be stuck playing for a much weakened Rostov team.

Sardar, Berdyev and Rubin's management 100% want Sardar to be a Rubin player. I think Sardar is being so trolly because he actually doesn't know what will happen. He is already making friends at Rubin and wants to follow Berdyev, but Rostov and the mediator may not allow it. If he is Rostov's player, Rubin will either have to pay a fair value for him (they won't), or Sardar will be forced to leave to a team he doesn't want (Lazio, West Ham, Beskitas) in order to avoid being stuck in a bad situation in Rostov.

Hope this makes sense. It all comes down to the verdict in 5 days it seems. Sardar will probably be pissed if he has to leave papa Birdie, but it's better he be forced to leave the teet, in my opinion. Hope the court makes a wise decision, and hope Rostov doesn't sell him back to Rubin, even for a fair price.

The thing I'm most worried about is that teams want to fill their pre-season needs asap. With this being dragged out so long, teams may want to avoid last minute negotiations and may fill their needs with alternatives to Sardar to play it safe. If that happens, it would be the true worst case for Sardar to stay at Rostov next year. That would be a lose-lose-lose scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Azmoun still main Lazio target : http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...ato-170485076/

Journalist Filippo Anastasi : It would be a dream if Azmoun joins Lazio : http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/news/f...me-resta-84837

Azmoun at Arsenal : unlikely and uneeded : http://dailycannon.com/2017/07/sadar...-scout-report/
                  Although it would be cool to see Azmoun at Arsenal, it wouldn't happen in a million years. Wenger is on the hot seat every year and he has the pressure to sign big players now on. That's why he is being linked with French players like Lemar and Mbappe after signing Lacazette

Comment

I think at this point we should spam Azmoun and tell him "Boro Lazio!" That ought to get his attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      I think at this point we should spam Azmoun and tell him "Boro Lazio!" That ought to get his attention.
                      that would feed his trolling

Comment

He has comments blocked on his Instagram.. You can't comment on any of his pics nor tag him in anything

Comment

On one hand you would say he needs to change clubs now, om the other I think he would be kicking himself if he signed a lengthy contract with some decent team and has a great WC performance. So you decide what's wise..

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            On one hand you would say he needs to change clubs now, om the other I think he would be kicking himself if he signed a lengthy contract with some decent team and has a great WC performance. So you decide what's wise..
                            agreed. But , he could be kicking himself if he has another average year in Russia, with now CL or EL, and his WC performance is average. But also, if he were to have a great season with a new team, say Lazio, and a good WC, no reason why they wouldn't be excited to sell him for 25-30 million after the WC to a really big team.

Comment

Lol i messaged him on his instagram stories. Apparently he hasnt turned that off.

Comment

Lazio is a perfect team for his age. He can Play a couple seasons there, then I'm sure a huge team will come knocking.

Lazio will definitely be a title contender though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X