This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    What does that have anything to do with football? Did I miss something?
    Told you mate, Leito posted a picture with Azmoun in Paris on Instagram.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BWV3f8MFD8D/

Comment

In general it does not make sense that he is not with the team if they are training.

Let's hope this nonsense ends soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        In general it does not make sense that he is not with the team if they are training.

Let's hope this nonsense ends soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Didn't our member RubinKazanTV make it clear? Suspended players are often given the opportunity when with Rubin to skip trainings? Sardar is suspended, so if that is true, he was probably given permission to go on vacation and miss training. Is it that unbelievable? Seems really logical to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Didn't our member RubinKazanTV make it clear? Suspended players are often given the opportunity when with Rubin to skip trainings? Sardar is suspended, so if that is true, he was probably given permission to go on vacation and miss training. Is it that unbelievable? Seems really logical to me.
          At the same time the same member said that he wasn't even officially introduced as a player. The whole thing as such is strange. There will be clarity until the end of the week before the season starts I hope!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun on trolling mode

Comment

You can see Song's arm in the left side of the screen.

Well you can on Instagram, it's been cut off on the picture posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

Azmoun on trolling mode
                Azmoun is such a fucking troll

Comment

I'm pretty sure he reads this thread haha. He posted something about Jealous people before which I'm guessing is to do with the guys on here talking about his private jet trip.

Comment

Back to???

So the negotiations didn't go well and he's going back?

Comment

I have been following Sardar ever since he made it to Europe and watched many of his games in RPL but I am going to stop following this thread until he makes a decision. A professional keeps quiet during transfer seasons until he makes the deal. You dont troll your fans just because you enjoy it. That only shows disrespect. Good luck Sardar, I dont care what you do this transfer season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Azmoun is such a fucking troll
                        loool he is yet to grow out of his youthful exuberances and indeed he is total Goofous ..!!
                        havent you noticed his khoskholbaziash in front of the camera with other TM players, some almost twice his age who seem non too amused by it either ..!? lol

baba there are so many freaking contingencies surrounding his transfer outa Rostov this summer ke hala khode yarooram geej karde..!!

i honestly dont think even he really knows where he will end up this season..?
                        he is obviously hoping he can follow the Birdman to Rubin but i have a bad feeling that Kurbin will loose this time around his claim to Sardar in the court decision coming up shortly in few more days supposedly..!!
                        probably thats why Rostov havent added much offensive depth to their squad awaiting this court decision to proceed on that front too..!!?
                        off course Lazio/and other sardar-suitor clubs are also probably hopeful of a Rostov Win?, knowing Rostov will be eager to offload him for figure well above the measly 3mil Release Clause (but still well below figure that would tempt KuRubin to let him leave ..!)
                        This supposed 3mil Release Clause, is what Birdman has snuck in his loan-buy-contract, which supposedly allows him to take him along anywhere he goes next just by paying off that release clause $$figure..!
                        if Rostov as i sorta suspect Win this case against KuRubin, and Sardar refuse to join them and other shenanigans.... then shit could get real ugly..!!

Comment

Sardar has changed his personality alot since he got famous.
                          I remember I messaged him on FAcebook back in 2012ish when he was still with Sepahan and he seemed to be a cool guy responding back to me pretty quickly.. I can even show you guys those messages if you guys want
                          Now a days, I feel like he has changed.

Comment

lol seriously you guys are overreacting a lot.

Comment

I hope I'm not making this up, but isn't some sort of ruling expected today on Azmoun's case?

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                                I hope I'm not making this up, but isn't some sort of ruling expected today on Azmoun's case?
                                I think it's on the 15th

Comment

Working...
                                X