This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    Everyone here seem to think that Azmoun will be a starter in Lazio but that is far from being granted.. Imo he would be a back up for Immobile and I really doubt that Lazio wants him as a replacement for Keita since they are very different types of players ..
    A lot of reports in Italian media say Sardar is Keita's replacement. Keita asked to leave, and Djordjevic is also gone, so there is a huge gap in Lazio's offense. Many articles state that they want to play a 3-5-2 with Immobil and Sardar as the Strikers.

Comment

I think the biggest difference between Azmoun and Ezzi is Ezzi is not established in his club so moving is a lot more risky for him.

Azmoun is very different. His CL performance alone makes him a potential starter in any of the clubs he is being linked with.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        A lot of reports in Italian media say Sardar is Keita's replacement. Keita asked to leave, and Djordjevic is also gone, so there is a huge gap in Lazio's offense. Many articles state that they want to play a 3-5-2 with Immobil and Sardar as the Strikers.
        Well, these are just speculations from Italian journalists rather than anything else imo

Comment

Well, these are just speculations from Italian journalists rather than anything else imo
          Journalists, at least half decent journalists, dont make shit up. They have sources.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

from what im reading Keita is all but gone from Lazio's perspective and (sorta the player himself).. .... its just a matter of Lazio getting the right figure$$ for his transfer before his contract run out next year..!
            now if they could get Sardar and keep Keita and extend his contract too, they'll be a major attacking force to be wreckin with next year in Serie A..!
            i sure do hope Sardar get snatched by Lazio now, but i have no doubt he will still garner top league clubs interest next year too at those meager 10-12 mil transfer figures..!
            if he can refuse contract extension with Rubin and become a free agent before/after WC he is far more likely to be offered much more lucrative player pay-packages and even bigger clubs than the likes of Lazio will be vying for his services then..!

unless they are getting him on the Free from Rostov..??i just dont see Rubin foolish enough to agree to just have him for this year alone, and let him off the hook for free next year, when he is likely to be @ the Peak of his career Value (so far..!)

im fairly sure he will have at least a semi- decent season in russia next year, but i have a feeling he will become one of young WC sensations and have himself a hell of tourney..!

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
              Journalists, at least half decent journalists, dont make shit up. They have sources.
              It wouldn't be the first time such rumours were made up by europeans medias, remember the supposed offers from clubs like Liverpool, Borussia last season ? Azmoun quickly came out and said these were fake news

Comment

It wouldn't be the first time such rumours were made up by europeans medias, remember the supposed offers from clubs like Liverpool, Borussia last season ? Azmoun quickly came out and said these were fake news
                Liverpool wasn't a rumor. I think you're misremembering. ESPN has an interview with Sardar saying he denied Liverpool's offer to stay at Rostov.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3087039/s...rpool-interest

I don't think this was a fake interview. He confirms that Liverpool asked him to join.

Comment

Liverpool wasn't a rumor. I think you're misremembering. ESPN has an interview with Sardar saying he denied Liverpool's offer to stay at Rostov.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3087039/s...rpool-interest

I don't think this was a fake interview. He confirms that Liverpool asked him to join.
                  My bad, I'm probably confusing with some other team maybe Everton or Villareal.. He has been linked with a heck load of clubs

Comment

Di Marzio is generally a very reputable source, especially for Italian transfers. I know a few people think that Lazio's interest may be rumor, but Di Marzio wouldn't make up their interest out of nothing. I'm really hoping Rostov wins the court case. Rubin and Berdyev will make the transaction much harder and likely hold onto him for a year. I hope their appeal will fail, rostov already won last year.

Comment

Big pig Berdie(v) : Azmoun? I think he will stay with us in Rubin

http://www.lazionews24.com/berdyev-r...stera-con-noi/

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/news/c...-restare-84946

Comment

I am still optimistic Lazio will snatch him. Let's wait and see. For the moment he is apparently just training with Rubin and has not signed anything. He will not be eligible to play for them on the weekend. Fifa must rule until then.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

If Berdyev says that then it's more or less a done deal.

He will be staying in Rubin.

Comment

I still have no information about a FIFA case, just press talk. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              If Berdyev says that then it's more or less a done deal.
                              He will be staying in Rubin.
                              I think he wants to increase Azmoun's price

Comment

Looks like he officially joined Rubin :/

Comment

Working...
                                X