This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://realnoevremya.ru/sports/7074...rbana-berdyeva

berdyev says sardar will probably sign in the coming days.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      https://realnoevremya.ru/sports/7074...rbana-berdyeva

berdyev says sardar will probably sign in the coming days.
      Lol Hopefully signs to be sold on!

Comment

Russian media is reporting that Rubin wants to win in order to get that sweet sweet Lazio money.

http://www.donnews.ru/Hitraya-shema-...--10-mln_30304
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
          Russian media is reporting that Rubin wants to win in order to get that sweet sweet Lazio money.
          http://www.donnews.ru/Hitraya-shema-...--10-mln_30304
          Its nothing new, they are quoting the Il Tempo source like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
            Its nothing new, they are quoting the Il Tempo source like everyone else.
            Don't you think the complaint story coming from Italian medias is false news? I thought the case was settled months ago when fifa rejected Rubin's demands..

Comment

Yes as far as I'm aware there is no new case.

The quotes in the article posted above (https://realnoevremya.ru/sports/7074...rbana-berdyeva) are the clearest indication so far that a Azmoun will stay with Rubin. Berdyev is not a man to speak lightly so if he says it will happen, I'm now 99% sure it will happen.

Tomorrow is the key day in my opinion, with the league starting on Saturday, many clubs including Rubin will be registering their squads for the season, it will be interesting to see if they register Azmoun.

This isn't a final submission, they can still register players until the end of the transfer window of course.

Comment

We'll see what team he'll join next season after the WC and judge if he/people around him really knew what he was doing by joining Rubin or not.

Opportunities like this won't come every year, especially not if he has another mediocre season in the league, so he better shine in 17/18 otherwise the top leagues will be very distant

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  We'll see what team he'll join next season after the WC and judge if he/people around him really knew what he was doing by joining Rubin or not.

Opportunities like this won't come every year, especially not if he has another mediocre season in the league, so he better shine in 17/18 otherwise the top leagues will be very distant
                  Will be quite hard to shine at Rubin. Outside of 15-20 goals, it will be a major obstacle. No European football, a lot of familiar names from Rostov, and Berdyev's park the bus, I just don't see this level of hype next summer. These past 6 months put Sardar on the radar. A quiet season on a defensive team will hurt him immensely. If he scores 5-10 goals as he has the last few seasons, I think these major clubs will pass on him. He'll have to prove himself again. A shame, as he's already proven himself this year.

Comment

He could have a shit season but scoring just once in the World Cup will be enough to get him a move imo.

I'm more cautious, but many are predicting Rubin to challenge for the top 4 this season.

Comment

A lot of familiar names from Rostov - 2 defenders and a reserve goalkeeper made the move. Hardly a lot.
                      Berdyev has not been parking the bus with Rubin so far, still using 5 defenders but attacking like Napoli or Chelsea.

You guys need to stop being pessimistic and back your player, he is and will be a star for years to come.

Comment

A lot of familiar names from Rostov - 2 defenders and a reserve goalkeeper made the move. Hardly a lot.
                        Berdyev has not been parking the bus with Rubin so far, still using 5 defenders but attacking like Napoli or Chelsea.

You guys need to stop being pessimistic and back your player, he is and will be a star for years to come.
                        Of course he is great and no offense to Rubin but staying at Rubin given the options he has now is a stupid choice no matter what reasons he brings up like wanting to be in Russia the year before the WC which really isn't that big of a deal.

Comment

CQ told Saeid to stay in Russia since he is already familiar with Russia's athmosphere and shouldn't make a risky move before the world cup ..I'm pretty sure he gave the same advice to Azmoun (his father implied it) so we can't really blame him when all his entourage (including great coaches like Queiroz and Berdyev) are telling him to stay there

Comment

Because we are tired of Iranian players wasting opportunities. Berdyev only gives a shit about Berdyev. Azmoun needs to start thinking about himself. Lazio is a dream opportunity. Big club in a top 5 league in a major city. A huge need at striker to be partnered with a bona fide star in Immobile. Honestly if I sat down and wrote an ideal scenario from scratch I couldnt think of a better one than this.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Isn't he bringing Bukharov and others. As far as I remember, he tried to bring the whole squad. Just saying, not believing in Rubin is different than not believing in Azmoun. I know it's your favorite team, but you have to be honest that this is a lateral move. A lateral move when a move upward is available doesn't work for me.

Goals in World Cup are forgotten. Is Bryan Ruiz on Barcelona now because of his 2014 Costa Rica performance? Teams aren't putting huge emphasis on WC anymore. I don't see any mid-table team in the highly defensive Russian league having a guy with high goal scoring stats. I watched many Rostov games last year, and it is literally 10 men behind the ball and one guy on the counter. Unless Berdyev's had a massive shift in style (doubtful) we will see a similar season for Sardar.

I hope he succeeds, but how can I be optimistic when he moved to a lower ranked team with the same coach? 4th place in Russian league won't impress me, sadly.

Comment

Everyone here seem to think that Azmoun will be a starter in Lazio but that is far from being granted.. Imo he would be a back up for Immobile and I really doubt that Lazio wants him as a replacement for Keita since they are very different types of players ..

Comment

Working...
                                X