This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    Agree - it’s about the quality of discussion. I think we have discussed Azmoun's possible transfer enough, actually too much, and only see the same comments being repeated over and over again. Kind of hard to follow updates and new infos...
    Furthermore, as already said, I wish we should spent much more energy and be much more worried about our talents INSIDE IRAN, instead of focusing so much on our legionnaires only. We have so many players being able to reach the same level, if not higher, as likes of Azmoun, but we only start supporting and pay attention to them once they make it...really don't like this bandwagon effect.

Can't we talk about both? It's downtime in TM world without any international matches, and many of us are not following IPL as closely as our players in Europe. I think its ironic that you're bumping the thread to basically say what pdot said, yet criticizing us for discussing Sardar's transfer.

Who do you think is contributing less to a Sardar Azmoun thread? Us, who are discussing where he may end up, or you, complaining about our discussion.

You and pdot and all others, if our speculation bothers you, go read about Saman Ghoddos. Right now, TM is in a state of limbo, we want to discuss. PFDC would be quiet if we weren't discussing these things, and we have a right to discuss. If you don't want to join in the discussion, go do something else.

If you're so determined that this discussion won't matter for the next 30 days, don't click on the Sardar Azmoun thread for 30 days. I am going to continue discussing with others about the subject. Sorry that offends some of you. I honestly think your post highlights the hypocrisy of PFDC. Why repeat what pdot said to complain about people repeating rumors about Sardar? You're wasting discussion space and derailing the thread more than we are.

Comment

For the sake of TM, Sardar must stay where he is guaranteed playing minutes. He is only turning 22 and has over 10 years of solid football in him as a striker. We just need to make sure that he is match sharp for TM matches and not wasted on a bench.
      Also 2018 is right around the corner I believe the more players we have playing in Russia will give us a better chance at success.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Can't we talk about both? It's downtime in TM world without any international matches, and many of us are not following IPL as closely as our players in Europe. I think its ironic that you're bumping the thread to basically say what pdot said, yet criticizing us for discussing Sardar's transfer.

Who do you think is contributing less to a Sardar Azmoun thread? Us, who are discussing where he may end up, or you, complaining about our discussion.

You and pdot and all others, if our speculation bothers you, go read about Saman Ghoddos. Right now, TM is in a state of limbo, we want to discuss. PFDC would be quiet if we weren't discussing these things, and we have a right to discuss. If you don't want to join in the discussion, go do something else.

If you're so determined that this discussion won't matter for the next 30 days, don't click on the Sardar Azmoun thread for 30 days. I am going to continue discussing with others about the subject. Sorry that offends some of you. I honestly think your post highlights the hypocrisy of PFDC. Why repeat what pdot said to complain about people repeating rumors about Sardar? You're wasting discussion space and derailing the thread more than we are.
        Vala be khoda... Preach

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
          He's a bad match for the defensive system Rostov plays. He needs to get the hell outta there.
          I disagree completely, a defensive team is exactly what will compliment his play for Team Melli which is also a defensive team just FYI
          You just got Caged
          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
            I disagree completely, a defensive team is exactly what will compliment his play for Team Melli which is also a defensive team just FYI
            Not sure if I agree. TM is a defensively solid team but with players like Dejagah, Ansarifard, Azmoun, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Mohamadi, Rezaein, Amiri I would not call TM a defensive team.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              Not sure if I agree. TM is a defensively solid team but with players like Dejagah, Ansarifard, Azmoun, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Mohamadi, Rezaein, Amiri I would not call TM a defensive team.
              It doesn't matter if the players you mention are forwards or come forward occasionally. When they have to defend during 70% of the games, the team will be called a defensive team!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                It doesn't matter if the players you mention are forwards or come forward occasionally. When they have to defend during 70% of the games, the team will be called a defensive team!
                Defend 70% of the time!! Wow, either my maths is horrendous or I just watch a different team. I do take your point that having offensive players does not mean you are not defensive though. I think calling TM defensive is very black and white and not accurate though.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  You may had a rough day I guess, but to be honest this actually made me smile - gotta love your passion

Why so angry - can't you handle different opinions? Actually the hypocrisy here is that you want to discuss - but you can't accept when someone disagrees. Don't take it personal

I just agreed with pdot and wanted to briefly throw in in my thoughts - am I not allowed to do that? And all I said was that I wish people would spend more time following IPL and helping our talents in Iran, instead of only showing up once they are a big deal. I don’t think these endless comments about where Azmoun may end up are really productive. We have been reading pretty much the same almost each page, more or less you guys are just repeating yourself - hence why I believe at this point it became useless to continue. This is MY opinion, nobody forbid you to do it anyway - go on if you like, but let me also share what I think - without going rampage and telling me what to do
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                    tbh, not really..!!
                    Saeed's brilliance shines through Best when attacking..!! hence imo too, it would do him good to join a club that plays a more attacking style of football ..!
                    he seems more of a CM to me than a DM...!! while the opposite is true for Ando... he comes across more comfortable pressing and defending than attacking ..!!
                    I do agree though that both TM and Rostov play an overall very defensive style of football..!! Rostov even more so than TM, with their always set 5man D line to boot ..!!

ps
                    I smell more game minutes and frequent starts for Saeed right around the corner at Rostov..?? especially so if Noboa leaves in winter transfer and Kurban remains with the team in his current obscure role..!!
                    it wouldnt hurt for him to sign a short term extension till this summer and see how things develop there for him ..!! i have a sneaking suspicion also that Rostov are gonna go through at least to the next round of EU too and that will definitely force Rostov to feature him more frequently and the EU exposure will be immense for him even as an occasional substitute role..! and like i said earlier this is just about the time-frame that Kurban trusted Azmoun with more game minutes and i think its gonna start happening for Saeed too in this second half of season coming up at Rostov..!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Defend 70% of the time!! Wow, either my maths is horrendous or I just watch a different team. I do take your point that having offensive players does not mean you are not defensive though. I think calling TM defensive is very black and white and not accurate though.
                      I guess we all have our own opinions which may differ with each other! In anyways, I do respect yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        I guess we all have our own opinions which may differ with each other! In anyways, I do respect yours!
                        I appreciate that and likewise.

Comment

Saeid might leave Rostov according to himself

* آینده خودت در روستوف چطور است؟ عده*ای می*گویند شاید نیم*فصل از این باشگاه روس جدا شوی. شاید هم علت جدایی*ات به نیمکت*نشینی در این باشگاه برگردد

صد درصد همین*طور است و فکر می*کنم بسیاری از نیمکت*نشینی*ها در روستوف برای من به*ناحق صورت گرفت، به همین خاطر واقعاً از این دلیل ناراحت بودم و زمانی که آنها برای تمدید قرارداد از من خواستند مذاکره کنیم، این درخواست را قبول نکردم و گفتم تا پایان قرارداد صبر کرده و پس*ازآن صحبت خواهیم کرد. الآن هم از روسیه و لیگ*های دیگر پیشنهاد*اتی دارم و سعی می*کنم تا بهترین انتخابم را داشته باشم.

* گویا قراردادت به پایان رسیده و بازیکن آزاد هستی؟
                          درست است و فعلاً بازیکن آزاد هستم و در پنجره نقل*وانتقالات زمستانی در خصوص تیم جدیدم تصمیم*گیری خواهم کرد.

* پس با این تفاسیر قطعاً* نیم*فصل از روستوف جدا می*شوی؟
                          فعلاً اولویتم روستوف نیست، ولی اگر با تیم*های دیگر به نتیجه خاصی نرسم، آن موقع شاید به تمدید قرارداد با روستوف فکر کنم.

http://90tv.ir/news/339070/%D8%B9%D8...B3%D8%AA%D9%85
                          Last edited by 04041374; 12-11-2016, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Saeid will leave Rostov according to himself

* آینده خودت در روستوف چطور است؟ عده*ای می*گویند شاید نیم*فصل از این باشگاه روس جدا شوی. شاید هم علت جدایی*ات به نیمکت*نشینی در این باشگاه برگردد

صد درصد همین*طور است و فکر می*کنم بسیاری از نیمکت*نشینی*ها در روستوف برای من به*ناحق صورت گرفت، به همین خاطر واقعاً از این دلیل ناراحت بودم و زمانی که آنها برای تمدید قرارداد از من خواستند مذاکره کنیم، این درخواست را قبول نکردم و گفتم تا پایان قرارداد صبر کرده و پس*ازآن صحبت خواهیم کرد. الآن هم از روسیه و لیگ*های دیگر پیشنهاد*اتی دارم و سعی می*کنم تا بهترین انتخابم را داشته باشم.

* گویا قراردادت به پایان رسیده و بازیکن آزاد هستی؟
                            درست است و فعلاً بازیکن آزاد هستم و در پنجره نقل*وانتقالات زمستانی در خصوص تیم جدیدم تصمیم*گیری خواهم کرد.

http://90tv.ir/news/339070/%D8%B9%D8...B3%D8%AA%D9%85
                            rofl why the F would you do that? doesnt he get regular playing time? and to where? gutter? did he talk to poolaliganji?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              rofl why the F would you do that? doesnt he get regular playing time? and to where? gutter? did he talk to poolaliganji?
                              his contract is up

Comment

i thnk he's been benched without a good reason.. so many players in rostov that played like shit in the last game.

Comment

Working...
                                X