This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    rofl why the F would you do that? doesnt he get regular playing time? and to where? gutter? did he talk to poolaliganji?
    highly doubt he would go to an ayrab league..!! but you never know if ridiculous figure$$ gets thrown his way..!!?
    in that tidbit, he claims to "have offers from Russian and Other leagues..!!!"
    Rostov are stupid for sidelining him for so long, especially so this season in the run-up to his contract expiration..!!
    as a regular international, still very young and promising and CL experience, im sure he is a very marketable player and it shouldnt be too difficult for him to find a more suitable and (probably Higher Profile) Russian/European league club..!

Comment

rofl why the F would you do that? doesnt he get regular playing time? and to where? gutter? did he talk to poolaliganji?
      If you watched his games you would know that he is usually benched and rarely gets any playing time whether in the league or CL.

Comment

He chose atletico's youth system and rostov for intrinsic values and to expand his professional career in Europe. This guy could have definitely made more money playing in Iran or Qatar. This is going to be a good move in order to receive playing time which is vital to develop him and to grow before the World Cup.

Comment

Rostov has been a successful move for him. It was his first time in a stressful, professional club environment. He played champions league games agains some of the best in the world, and showed himself really well in all those games. He scored against anderlecht and was man of the match, got ok minutes in the league, and was very good whenever he played. He has grown up a lot in rostov. While i agree he deserves to start, there is no way he is going to bench the captain (gatskan), the best player (noboa), and the much improved russian international erokhin.
          There will be good offers for him since he is so young, a starter for the top team in Asia, and has shown himself on the highest of european levels. I think he will move to western europe again, wouldn't be surprised if he goes to anderlecht after he tore them a new one.

He has played in 17 games this season, and started 8 of them. And he has scored two goals. For a defensive/box to box midfielder, that isnt bad. Plus given his age, and the fact that he plays for an ultra defensive team... and that they only play with three midfielders, this really isnt as horrific as some of you are making it out to be. Yes he should be starting all the games, but what he is managing right now is acceptable considering his team is champions league/europa league level. He will definitely start at most other teams that he could go to.

Comment

Unfortunately for those who do not follow Rostov as much you are simply misinformed.

He's gotten about 200 minutes in Cl Qual + like 25 in CL.
            He has about 600 minutes in the league, and he's scored 2 or 3 goals.
            I think around 100 in cup games too.

Sure, Rostov could have played him a bit more, but it's not like he's been benched and hasn't been exposed to good experience this season.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

LOL

His contract is up with Rostov he stated several times over the last few months he is most likely leaving after his contract ends.

Also he barely plays even after he proved himself so it's not a bad idea that he goes. If I'm not mistaken there are apparently teams from Russia and Netherlands interested in him....he said he wants to play wherever his next destination is.

Saeid would never go to a PGL team or Qatari team at this point in his career he has bigger aspirations.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Given his history in Spain, he may as well end up in a bottom La Liga club or top Segunda club. There was a concrete offer from Getafe back then. Highly likely there will be some Spanish offer on the table again. Anyway he needs to go to a club who offers him enough playing time.

Comment

rofl half the forum quoted me here today, and I got no notifications. great.. :I

Comment

Link to watch the Euiro League Draw:

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...793/index.html

Comment

Rostov - Sparta Prag

Comment

Good Draw...

Comment

rostov play sparta praha, azmoun will destroy them

Comment

Sparta Prague will be their opponent! not hard at all.

Comment

az got a hard one, lyon

Comment

Let's hope Hapoel will be eliminated, so that they can't play against our players

Comment

Working...
                                X