Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine Rostov facing Ajax in Europa league and Azmoun scoring again to eliminate them or vs Man U with Azmoun scoring in Old trafford!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      Imagine Rostov facing Ajax in Europa league and Azmoun scoring again to eliminate them or vs Man U with Azmoun scoring in Old trafford!
      yeah then his price will 25 Million

Comment

He couldn't pass up 5 million tax free dollars (Dejagah). That's the same as 10-11 million in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He couldn't pass up 5 million tax free dollars (Dejagah). That's the same as 10-11 million in Europe.
          yeaup..!
          besides from my recollections, there were doubts over his Durability as he missed many Fulham games due to somewhat persistent fitness issues during that relegation year and except a semi-meager offer from Hertha Berlin hardly any other EU Team showed serious interest for his services, even after a commendable WC Performances..!!
          Fulham also was looking to recover the 2-2.5 Mil they had coughed-up for him in transfer fees and were asking for about 2mil to relieve him of the last year of his contract there, which made him even a lesser attractive target for teams in EPL who were looking for "relegation fire sale" type of bargains..!

the reported $5mil (tax free) salary offer along with paying Fulham their asking price of 2-2.5mil in transfer fee, was just too good to pass up for Dejagha and Fulham..!!

Comment

New interview with Saeid: http://static2.90tv.ir/a73b54f9/Saeid-90tv.ir-1.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Seems like he doesn't fancy staying and extending with Rostov from what it looks like? After all he should not be happy with his playing time that's natural. Can see him in going to an Eredivisie team with the talk of him wanting to get start more games

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Seems like he doesn't fancy staying and extending with Rostov from what it looks like? After all he should not be happy with his playing time that's natural. Can see him in going to an Eredivisie team with the talk of him wanting to get start more games
                Honestly Saeid has even more potential than the Eredivisie… If he is patient, I can see him slowly crack the XI at Rostov and then make a transfer to La Liga or Serie A (two leagues that fit him great).

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Honestly Saeid has even more potential than the Eredivisie… If he is patient, I can see him slowly crack the XI at Rostov and then make a transfer to La Liga or Serie A (two leagues that fit him great).
                  He wants playing time right now at his age, therefore the Eredivisie would be a good stepping stone for him to bigger teams/leagues just like it will be for Jahanbakhsh.

He could easily be a starter for most Dutch team and that's basically what he's currently looking for

Comment

Saied deserves much more playing minutes than he is being afforded this season @ Rostov. I don't blame him for wanting to leave Rostov if they can't promise him more first team minutes ..! He has patiently put in a ton of work in training for almost a whole season now & some overrated assclown like Perpelita transfers there & becomes the go to guy in MF or some other aging easternEU/Russian no talent hackster is often favored over him..!:bs:
                    I can see him do really well in a top 10 eredivisie side for a couple of seasons & then get decent offers thrown at him from top EU leagues/teams.
                    Besides Saied's more refined (sorta offensive ,heads up passing)style of MF play doesn't really suit the Rostov's overly defensive & highly physical hackNchop / kickNrush style of MF play anyways. ..!

Comment

I agree he should be starting . The issue isn't that prepalita is starting over him (the guy rarely plays ) . The issue is that Rostov play with five in the back and three midfielders.gatskan is the captain and will start , and noboa is their main threat from
                      Midfield and has been everywhere with berdyev and is quality player w experience . That leaves Erokhin who has been in great form recently and is in the box to box role that saeid would be in . If Rostov went to four and the back , then they could play gatskan ezzat and erokhin , with noboa at cam behind poloz and SA, but I doubt that will happen . Having said that I'm sure he will start this weekend and if he plays well , he might keep his place for a couple games . He's still very young and this is his first time in a high stress environment (other than TM) , and fighting for his spot like this and having a difficult experience will benefit him in the long run . If he is still struggling to get minutes by the end of the season (many games left,he will grow as season goes on ) then maybe he should leave . But as of now , id like to see him fight for his spot, bc he has the quality to start . It's natural for him to be a bit pissed rn

Even in his two minute cameo you could see that he is far superior to gatskan,erokhin as he has the ball in a difficult spot in the middle , but was calm enough to keep it, jink past lahm and other Bayern mids, and release the winger with a great ball. Just that move almost resulted in a goal and got Rostov a corner which means that they didn't have to defend another Bayern onslaught

Comment

^well thats what i mean for most part, he just aint a good fit for Rostov's ultra defensive football, and as you mentioned with Rostov playing a MFder short his chances for game minutes( which what he really needs now ) is further more diminished ...!
                        so it's definitely not such a bad idea to GTFO there and instead go to still a well-respected, talent developing EU league like Eredivisie where his game will be a much better fit and chances for 1st team features hence his Development as a Player significantly increased..!!

i suppose like Azmoun, he should stay put till Summer if Rostov manage to extend their European competition stay, cause that would mean significantly more high profile games where Rostov's somewhat shallow squad and likely ensuing injuries would present him with likely more playing opportunities..!!
                        i know Berdyev is awful slow and methodical in infusing young talents in to his team's starting line-up (he was somewhat similar with Sardar earlier at Rubin and Rostov) but im still very disappointed with the level of playing trust bestowed to my man Ezzai there so far and think a better future advancement lies for him elsewhere in Europe after next summer..!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          I hope he chooses the right path, his next club is going to play a crucial role in his development. I am holding my breath for him opting for suited leagues like the Dutch, Belgian or Portugese.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            In the video they said they also talked to Azmoun. Any video of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I hope he chooses the right path, his next club is going to play a crucial role in his development. I am holding my breath for him opting for suited leagues like the Dutch, Belgian or Portugese.
                              hes already showed hes capable of belgium and dutch leagues (single handedly ran show against anderlecht, scored and hit the bar), I would love to see him in portugal (braga, porto, benfica, sporting)or even back to spain (las palmas, villareal, etc)

Comment

Azmoun is not as good of a header as Ali Daei was and he's not as fast and as technical as Azizi was, yet he's got high qualities in both. That makes him a more complete striker than both of them! That's something I like about him! His finishing ability is already quite good but if he can strengthen it further to reach at least Ali Daei's finishing touch, he's gotten closer to a real complete forward!

Comment

Working...
                                X