Andrei Prepelita (Romanian) 30y - Razgrad
        Central Midfield
        Vladimir Granat 29y- Spartak
        Centre Back
        Miha Mevlja (Slovenian) 26y - Dinamo Bucharest
        Centre Back
        Ivan Komissarov 28y - Olimpiets Nizhniy Novgorod
        Keeper
        wow great news. Experienced under the radar players to math with the youth already present is rostovs way. Unfortunately novoltsesev the excellent centre back who also is in Russian NT, moved to zenit. They also signed experienced defensive mid Papa gueye. He played in various top ukrainian teams (dnipro, metalist)

Comment

Had hoped that Rostov would have signed another Iranian - seeing how they are doing faboulous with two already on-board.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            Novoseltsev joined Zenit big loss for Rostov
            Why would he leave now that they are in the Champions League?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Why would he leave now that they are in the Champions League?
              most probably cause he wasnt getting paid and got offered a more lucrative offer regardless..!!?
              Berdiev chi shod..?? seems he is a gonner...? have they even interviewed any other coach since his departure..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                most probably cause he wasnt getting paid and got offered a more lucrative offer regardless..!!?
                Berdiev chi shod..?? seems he is a gonner...? have they even interviewed any other coach since his departure..?
                No I think Berdyev will come back since all the teams he was negotiating with already got coaches (Lokomotiv, Spartak, Russian NT)

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  No I think Berdyev will come back since all the teams he was negotiating with already got coaches (Lokomotiv, Spartak, Russian NT)
                  I think Berdyev is gone… The new manager has taken over.. Berdyev will continue to "advise" the team until he gets picked up by another under the radar Russian team and bring them to the top. Hopefully this time its Terek

Comment

Sad that novoseltsev is gone. But before berdeyev he was nothing impressive, and besides being a solid wall he has no impressive skills.

Rostov signed three decent quality defensive players, and a good midfielder.
                    One good forward/winger as well in addition to kireev.

The good part is that most, if not all of these players come from good teams. Now they have enough players in each position.

Grigorijev is a good player and I think he can give good service to azmoun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      in addition to kireev.
                      Kheili bi-adabi

Comment

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/espn-fc-un...istian-pulisic

Azmoun part of ESPN's list of 10 players who could shine at the 2018 World Cup

Comment

So funny I think the Iranian messi thing all started from a YouTube clip if I'm not wrong and it keeps coming up
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^ Yeah it started by one of our own members who titles their videos "The Iranian Messi". Ever since every footballing news has brought up that we think he's our Messi.

Well he is not.

He's our Ibra lol.

Just joking.

He is nobody but Sardar Azmoun and soon will know him as Azmoun when he surpasses the stage of titles.

Comment

It was a youtube video? I thought it was PR or some insane Irani journalist. I always hated names like that. Who started Asian Maradona? That's another annoying one. Azmoun is Azmoun and that's why people love him.

Comment

its just that azmouns style is not similar at all to messis. He is more mobile/pacy than ibra, but definitely not as built as him. If he just gains some more muscle mass and bulks up a bit, coupled with his pace,dribbling,and heading ability, then he is all the ingredients to succeed at highest level. Other than that he needs to become less emotional in his play and body language. Then you have an incredible player

Comment

Working...
                                X