Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid that saeid didnt get more playing time. only 2 minutes and he creates the startup for another goal but they took too long to shoot on target..
    berdyev should start saeid more often.!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      So now what is rostov's situation as far as progressing in UCL? do they get a chance to play in europa now or something?
      They have the advantage over PSV at the moment, since PSV are unlikely to beat Atletico. They also have their last game of the group against PSV, so nothing is decided though Rostov are the more likely team to advance.

They can't advance to the knockout stages of CL anymore of course, but can go to Europa league if they finish 3rd. Still all to play for.
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...s-rave-9320321
        maa bachehaaye iroonim
        hamishe irooni mimoonim
        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

incredible. Sardar was excellent. Demonstrated great dribbling, efficiency in finishing, intelligent passes. Created three chances for himself and one was shot that got blocked, and the other was saved by GK, and ofc he scored. Really impressed with his defensing though, countless headers and clearances helping his defense is out is definintely another factor scouts would be impressed by. Plus he played through negative temperatures with what looked like a very bad shoulder injury for half an hour showing his toughness. Finally we didnt see one of his greatest attributes at all this game, his heading, as there was no aerial service. overall i rate him 9/10.

Special mention to ezatolahi, just turned 20, came on against one of the greatest teams in the world and wasnt phased at all. A great piece of skill/shimmy in midfield and a great pass into space almost set up another rostov goal. The fact he got in shows how highly he is rated .

And finally, i know ive said it before but ill say it again, its time credit was given to rostov, who have given our boys a chance that no other european team could have given them. In particular azmoun has been provided a stage like no other to showcase his talent, which he has taken. Ezatolahi went from more or less semi pro football with athletico, to now playing against one of the best in the world without any fear. Just an incredible day, now lets see what my arsenal can do.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
            stupid that saeid didnt get more playing time. only 2 minutes and he creates the startup for another goal but they took too long to shoot on target..
            berdyev should start saeid more often.!
            alright maybe we shouldn't question berdyev for a while? just a suggestion...

Comment

azmoun goal will give him huge exposure, the BT SPORT commentator also were impressed with him, there is going to be a heavy bidding for azmoun, for jan transfer, i believe liverpool will get him, but there is competition from other clubs, he is not expensive, however embarrassing a great defender like beateng is not easy

Comment

Assuming that PSV will lose to Atletico tonight, then Rostov needs a draw in Eindhoven to get through to the EL, which is very well possible if they fight the way they fought today!
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                  They have the advantage over PSV at the moment, since PSV are unlikely to beat Atletico. They also have their last game of the group against PSV, so nothing is decided though Rostov are the more likely team to advance.

They can't advance to the knockout stages of CL anymore of course, but can go to Europa league if they finish 3rd. Still all to play for.
                  yeah if athletico win by a 3 or 4 then there is a good chance rostov could even lose in holland and still get europa league. But playing on the break against a fragile dutch defense will suit them, i think they can win that game as well

Comment

January 2015: Foolad 0-0 Rostov
                    November 2016: Rostov 3-2 Bayern

Foolad > Bayern

Comment

Did I miss the picture of the shambool? 😂😂

Comment

no were all patiently waiting for the shombool

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Did I miss the picture of the shambool? 😂😂
                          he's nowhere to be found