This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Unspirational, non-existent, amateurish and certainly a lack of balls: Brought to you and powered by the Rostov coach.

Let's defend some more the next game despite being last in the group.
    I think they're 3rd in the group

Comment

Whatta fking retard to sub off your best forward & your main header threat while loosing at home with 20+ min to go..!
      Sardar looked far from tired or spent & he was clearly their biggest attacking danger man.

I agree with Kisrash this clown new coach of theirs sucks ass & Rostov starting team is grossly unbalanced with near zero quality in AMF front. It's like playing with 8 defenders & two forwards who expected to play as DMs.
      Fuck this rostovs new joojeh coach , if coaching remains as is Sardar needs to demand a move in Winter preferably.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Can you find anything else to nag on? What is it with your sick obsession with mocking Azmoun?
          It's not obsession and it's not mocking! It's to bring down some of you dreamers to earth from thinking Azmoun is the world's next savior! I've been reading comments like, "he doesn't get service from the midfielders" as an excuse for ages now! We all have seen that when he does get service, not the least in TM, he either wastes it or he is very tame on it, losing the ball!

It's ok to be out of form! Even the best players in the world get out of form sometimes! Instead of coming up with excuses about bad services, a bit of self-criticism would do some of you good sometimes!

Comment

I am sorry but most of you guys are too biased and often let your emotions speak your mind and brain. Always it starts like everyone cheers for Rostov, and as soon as Azmoun is subbed out half members be like, F this, F that, I am out, this team is useless, Bye etc.

Honestly it's too funny reading these live reports haha. TBH I only trust relying on the comments of several members whom I know I can rely on, as far as reflecting their opinion on matters like this. The rest I just glance and smile. And in today's match those unbiased and fair members whom I trust the most expressed a somewhat dissatisfactory with Sarda's performance, which is fine and normal. Most players have their ups & downs and fluctuate throughout their footballing career, and it only takes a rational and unbiased person to realize and accept it, rather than a one-sided observation...

Comment

So what ever happened to Berdyev? I thought he was going to be the unofficial coach of Rostov?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                I am sorry but most of you guys are too biased and often let your emotions speak your mind and brain. Always it starts like everyone cheers for Rostov, and as soon as Azmoun is subbed out half members be like, F this, F that, I am out, this team is useless, Bye etc.
                Honestly it's too funny reading these live reports haha. TBH I only trust relying on the comments of several members whom I know I can rely on, as far as reflecting their opinion on matters like this. The rest I just glance and smile. And in today's match those unbiased and fair members whom I trust the most expressed a somewhat dissatisfactory with Sarda's performance, which is fine and normal. Most players have their ups & downs and fluctuate throughout their footballing career, and it only takes a rational and unbiased person to realize and accept it, rather than a one-sided observation...
                Exactly! That's what I've been trying to tell these people who always judge with their emotions rather than with their logic!

When one of our players is having a bad game, then he's having a bad game! Everybody can have a bad game sometimes. Nothing strange about it!

Comment

Comment

Honestly some of the members here really need to get an IQ test. Did you honestly think Azmoun would score against the best defence in the world? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Honestly some of the members here really need to get an IQ test. Did you honestly think Azmoun would score against the best defence in the world? LOL
                      Anything is possible. You speak as though it is the rule of law for players of Azmoun caliber not being able to score on AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Anything is possible. You speak as though it is the rule of law for players of Azmoun caliber not being able to score on AM.
                          Zidane coming out of retirement and winning the WC twice is "possible" too, but nobody verbally says it will happen. This whole Azmoun will definitely score against Bayern or Atletico nonsense is bad enough, but berating him and his team for not doing so merits an IQ check.

Comment

Rostov cannot compete in this competition, let alone this tough group. If they had Leceister's group then maybe a chance but even PSV is a tough team. Azmoun wont have many chances to score unfortunately...this team has no midfield and cant provide service. He cant do it all alone up top from long balls or half ass counter attacks.

Comment

You guys realize that if we did not have players in Rostov and we would look at the group we would consider Rostov a filler team? AM is one of the most renown teams world wide with many participation in these events. FFS their club is X100 richer than Rostov. What do you expect?
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                                You guys realize that if we did not have players in Rostov and we would look at the group we would consider Rostov a filler team? AM is one of the most renown teams world wide with many participation in these events. FFS their club is X100 richer than Rostov. What do you expect?
                                People expect Azmoun to dribble all 10 AM outfield players, nutmeg the keeper, stop the ball on the line, dribble every player again twice and take a shot from half way and make a hole in the net. Anything below this is a tragic failure and he is not even fit for Azadegan bottom table team.

Comment

Working...
                                X