Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the rostov hate is clearly still real . Why cant you guys just admit they are a pretty damn good team. Yes, theyre from russia ( Oh No !) and not sunny spain or italy. Its also true they play defensively (god forbid), and have a small stadium that doesnt look modern (horrific). Again, its true that theyre team plays very physically , and plays with mainky many veterans (how dare they!). But theyre good! Id rather have a defensive team like rostov that doesnt concede meaningless goals than the shit you see in eridivisie ( from all their teams, ajax and psv included). Plus they have made sardar, saeid, milad much more tough. For sardar, rostovs defensiveness have made him a far more clinical striker. Plus, the fact that it is russia, usually cold, different language, culture, etc means they are no distractions for our players that go over there, and they can concentrate on football ( and improve at the rate of somebody like milad. From relegation in IPL with Rah Ahan, to best left back in Russia, and second most assists in the league, one year later.)

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      I just double checked.
      Saed got 513 minutes in RPL
      90 minutes in the Russian cup
      134 minutes in UCL campaign
      737 minutes total. That's not really bench warming.
      Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      Well, this wasn't enough for him and that's why he was looking after another team at first place. If you look attentively, you will see that he got most of these minutes in August but his playing time decreased in following months , he only played a single game in november for exemple, not enough for a TM starter IMO ...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        the rostov hate is clearly still real . Why cant you guys just admit they are a pretty damn good team. Yes, theyre from russia ( Oh No !) and not sunny spain or italy. Its also true they play defensively (god forbid), and have a small stadium that doesnt look modern (horrific). Again, its true that theyre team plays very physically , and plays with mainky many veterans (how dare they!). But theyre good! Id rather have a defensive team like rostov that doesnt concede meaningless goals than the shit you see in eridivisie ( from all their teams, ajax and psv included). Plus they have made sardar, saeid, milad much more tough. For sardar, rostovs defensiveness have made him a far more clinical striker. Plus, the fact that it is russia, usually cold, different language, culture, etc means they are no distractions for our players that go over there, and they can concentrate on football ( and improve at the rate of somebody like milad. From relegation in IPL with Rah Ahan, to best left back in Russia, and second most assists in the league, one year later.
        Rostov hate because I said Saeid was warming the bench at Rostov? You're funny man

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Rostov hate because I said Saeid was warming the bench at Rostov? You're funny man
          no this wasnt directed to you personally. Its just a general vibe that exists with regards to sardar, and saeid being at rostov. Everybody thinks they should be somwhere else, better teams, etc ASAP, when really, they are fine where they are until the summer at least.

Comment

Alexandre Pato to TJ Quanjian confirmed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Quanjian.html

Comment

Well, this wasn't enough for him and that's why he was looking after another team at first place. If you look attentively, you will see that he got most of these minutes in August but his playing time decreased in following months , he only played a single game in november for exemple, not enough for a TM starter IMO ...
              Well he did mention that since he refused to renew contract with Rostov he was benched more and more often..!so chances are, he woulda featured more be it off the bench, had he renewed a couple year extension with Rostov.
              Again, unless he manages to gain more significant minutes @ olympiacos, this is a silly transfer ..!

Comment

Saeid needs to play starters minutes, unless he signs with a big name team (Arsenal, Juventus, Bayern Munich etc..). I am okay with him going to Greece. If people see him play in Europa League they will want him.
                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Forget about Hamburger SV, they already bought a Brazilian midfielder (21)
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Rostov playing friendly. 3-0 up. No goals from azmoun

Comment

So, Saeid is now being linked to Anzhi by Russian medias... Would be a very good news if true since Anzhi lost their two starting DM. I just hope that he won't sign for too many years

Comment

So, Saeid is now being linked to Anzhi by Russian medias... Would be a very good news if true since Anzhi lost their two starting DM. I just hope that he won't sign for too many years
                        Apparently it's a loan

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Apparently it's a loan
                          how could they Loan a free agent..?

Comment

Are you kidding me guys, you want him to get stuck forever in Russia? Anzhi who are 11th? Saeid deserves much better than a tokhmi mid-table Russian team. He won't develop in Russia. I don't know how you would not want him at Panathinaikos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Are you kidding me guys, you want him to get stuck forever in Russia? Anzhi who are 11th? Saeid deserves much better than a tokhmi mid-table Russian team. He won't develop in Russia. I don't how you would not want him at Panathinaikos.
                              He should go where he will be guaranted playing time

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Are you kidding me guys, you want him to get stuck forever in Russia? Anzhi who are 11th? Saeid deserves much better than a tokhmi mid-table Russian team. He won't develop in Russia. I don't know how you would not want him at Panathinaikos.
                                Ugh you do realize FC Rostov is a mid table team. Also that the Russian league is far superior to that of the greek league.

It doesn't matter where he plays as a 19 year old. He is just supposed to get a lot of playing time to develop. Once he impresses like Azmoun has he can look to move to bigger clubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X