Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janssen would've fair better at a club like West Ham or Southampton rather than going to a Top 4 team like Spurs who already have a top quality striker.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Azmoun or any other good RPL striker would score 20+ goals in eredivise. It's so easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      How?! If Azmoun is good enough to score 20+ goals in eredivisie he should be good enough to score just as many in Russia.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        How?! If Azmoun is good enough to score 20+ goals in eredivisie he should be good enough to score just as many in Russia.
        Eredivisie is very offense oriented, whereas Russia is more physical and therefore less goals are scored

Comment

do you understand the concept of the level disparity of players and quality in the leagues?
          EG: someone who scores a lot of goals in dutch or belgian league won't score the same amount in EPL or bundesliga?
          Russian league is significantly higher in rankings compared to eredivisie.
          Did you see how a badbakht ass RPL team like rostov spanked the shit out of Anderlecht and Ajax? Thats the difference.
          Imagine if they played CSKA, Spartak, Zenit, Lokomotiv, Krasnodar, etc etc.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

do you understand the concept of the level disparity of players and quality in the leagues?
            EG: someone who scores a lot of goals in dutch or belgian league won't score the same amount in EPL or bundesliga?
            Did you see how a badbakht ass RPL team like rostov spanked the shit out of Anderlecht and Ajax? Thats the difference.
            Seriously. Just last week AZ was destroyed by Zenit 5-0. RPL is almost at the level of France and Portugal.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

It's simple. RPL is stronger because of huge $$$ investment in good and already established stars, while Holland and Portugal have much better and more homegrown and foreign talents who mostly develop into top 3 league material. RPL players mostly stay in RPL because they get paid like a king. It's unfair to measure Eredivisie teams because they have a very small budget compared to Russian big guns like Zenit and CSKA.

Comment

Eredivisie is primarily a good league for younger players starting their careers and developing. Definitely not on par with the top leagues in the world, but a good place to start a career before moving elsewhere...
                Places like Ajax, PSV, AZ, and Feyenoord have always produced top quality talent before transferring them out.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Seriously. Just last week AZ was destroyed by Zenit 5-0. RPL is almost at the level of France and Portugal.
                  IMO, It's actually a more competitive league than the Primeira Liga (Portuguese top teams might be slightly better but there are less soorakh teams in RPL). French ligue 1 (which I'm following closely) would be more or less at the same level if they didn't had a team like PSG, even though they're not in very good form for now.

Comment

There is no excuse for Azmoun this year, he gets regular playing time and need to score between 10 to 15 if he wants to move to bigger league..

Comment

I understand, I just didn't expect such a strong response from you is all.
                      That's fair, Russian teams have been performing well, could be that in recent years their stronger teams have outshone Eredivisie teams (although Anderlecht is in Belgium ).
                      Eredivisie is really good for growing talent however, hence why I imagine some members including myself see their league as stronger.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I understand, I just didn't expect such a strong response from you is all.
                        That's fair, Russian teams have been performing well, could be that in recent years their stronger teams have outshone Eredivisie teams (although Anderlecht is in Belgium ).
                        Eredivisie is really good for growing talent however, hence why I imagine some members including myself see their league as stronger.
                        League strength is not a matter
                        Of opinion. I didn't mean to be rude or
                        Anything Azizam. Eredivisie IS good for growing talent but that does not indicate anything about the strength of competition in the league. The middle table teams in Russia are as strong as the top teams in eredivisie.

I used anderlecht as an example because Belgian and Dutch leagues are quite comparable in level. Anderlecht has always been a strong and rich team.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Interview with former Rostov midfielder Mikhail Osin on Azmoun:

Mikhail Osin: "A WORSE THAN Azmun Griezmann?"

The former midfielder of "growth" - the first home game of the team in the Champions League group stage.

- Understand why Azmun replaced by Moussa Doumbia?
                          - Hard to tell. He pumped cool. A gifted footballer. His play head - it is by nature. As he jumps like throws off! This is hard to teach.

- Immediately after the draw, you said that Azmun no worse than a leader, "Atletico" Griezmann. Maybe you did not understand?
                          - No. I do not got a little excited. From his words, I do not refuse. How is it worse? Azmun is still only 21 years old. He was still a boy. And such a talent. Somehow in Kazan did not want to play, and in Rostov acts on the field just gorgeous.

- But the comparison with the leader of the French team - not too much?
                          - No. I do not be surprised if Azmun winter will have a serious European level, having proved himself in the Champions League. And it will play even better than in "Chicago."
                          - optimistic
                          - This is my vision. He is still young. More will be added! Azmun very different from their Russian peers.

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...manna-1049455/

Comment

Saite rasmie Rostov mige Sardar emrooz baazi raa shoro mikone (Ba Spartak), amma Said roye nimkaate:

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/season/games/2707
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

a win for rostov and they enter CL spots. Big game. Spartak are 2nd

Comment

links--
                                http://aliez.me/live/rfp_5/

Comment

Working...
                                X