Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun first bodycheck with ozbak igor Denisov. to be continued soon...

Azmoun must be careful of Denisov, he can injure him....

But i like Denisov, Asian, Uzbak Legend
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

1-0 Rostov

Beautiful pre-assist by Azmoun.

Comment

Azmoun needs to get out of Rostov soon and transfer over to Spartak or Zenit

Comment

Once CL is done Sardar needs to gtfo dodge.
          It doesn't do his stats & his true goal-scoring pedigree any good playing in such highly defensive scrappy teams like Rostov & CQs TM.

Comment

Another red card for Rostov

This is their 5th red card in this season so far.

Comment

Azmoun coulda use a goal to help boost his confidence ...! He has been playing very lively today & ready to pounce on a smallest of chances but hardly any been presented to him so far

Comment

Full Time

Rostov 1:0 Lokomotiv

Good to see Sardar getting 90 minutes in most of the games.

It was strange to see Rostov only using 1 sub.

Comment

They badly needed those 3 points to prevent from slipping to bottoms of the league as preoccupied with CL.
                  They were under immense offensive pressure in second half n couldn't afford subbing any of their key starters, in fear of conceding an equalizer or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Once CL is done Sardar needs to gtfo dodge.
                    It doesn't do his stats & his true goal-scoring pedigree any good playing in such highly defensive scrappy teams like Rostov & CQs TM.
                    I agree, Sardar can't fulfill his true potential at defensive teams like Rostov. A team in a league which has focus on offensive football like Eredivisie would have suited him more. If he was there he can score +15 goals in a season easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I agree, Sardar can't fulfill his true potential at defensive teams like Rostov. A team in a league which has focus on offensive football like Eredivisie would have suited him more. If he was there he can score +15 goals in a season easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Ehh at this point I think Russian league is still stronger than Eredivisie.. But I agree with your point overall. Rostov is too defensive. A move to a spanish or german team would be most ideal IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Ehh at this point I think Russian league is still stronger than Eredivisie.. But I agree with your point overall. Rostov is too defensive. A move to a spanish or german team would be most ideal IMO
                        hopefully german. I could totally see him succeeding in a team the level of schalke or monchengladbach. For now I still think rostov is fine as when fit he is a guaranteed starter , and is still young and learning his trade, so playing time is crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Of course the Russian League is stronger than Eredivisie, but if Azmoun scores +15 goals in the Eredivisie he would be at a team like Tottenham or Everton next season. While because of Rostov's ultra defensive system, he is very limited in his opportunities to score and may give off a bad vibe to top league scouts because he can't score since his team gives literally zero service.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Of course the Russian League is stronger than Eredivisie, but if Azmoun scores +15 goals in the Eredivisie he would be at a team like Tottenham or Everton next season. While because of Rostov's ultra defensive system, he is very limited in his opportunities to score and may give off a bad vibe to top league scouts because he can't score since his team gives literally zero service.
                            I see what you mean but I also would say that a lot of Eredivisie ----> EPL transfers end up being busts. I think the reason for that is because the defense in the Eredivisie is so bad that it doesn't prepare the players enough for a league like the EPL or the bundesliga. But I absolutely understand your main point; Sardar needs a team that fits his play style/lets him score!

Comment

Will IRIB 3 or IRIB Varzesh show the PSV-Rostov game this Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Will IRIB 3 or IRIB Varzesh show the PSV-Rostov game this Wednesday?
                                IRIB Varzesh will show Atletico-Bayern, but for some odd reason, no game is listed on IRIB 3. IRIB 3 will show Dortmund-Real on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X