This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    ^ Sparta Prague should take Mehdi Torabi instead.
    Damn that would be a salivating transfer…!! Sparta Prague is probably one of the best Eastern European clubs..!!!
    I can already see Torabi ballin out in Sparta in Europa League or CL next year, then transferring to an Italian or Spanish club..!!!
    (tried doing my best Bachelot impression )

Comment

New interview with Saeid

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        New interview with Saeid
        I WANT THAT JACKET!!!

Thanks for sharing the interview btw!
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Why does his jacket look like he stole it from stalin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Josef Ezzatolahi lol

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

All that was missing was the furry Russian hat to complete the ensemble ..!😁

Sorta pimpishly cool still..!😎Probably Qajari Inspirations was the designers intentions. .!? He said he was very much involved in the design of that coat.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                New interview with Saeid
                Yes!!!!! He says he hopes Azmoun can move to another club/league too! If Azmoun didn't want to leave Rostov, Ezatollahi would have never said that!

So it appears Azmoun doesn't necessarily want to stay which is very good! Now I hope a good formal offer arrives!

Comment

Apparently nobody noticed, Azmoun's value on Transfermarkt went from 7 million euro's to 13 million euro's.

Ezatolahi's market value is now also 1.20 million euro's.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Apparently nobody noticed, Azmoun's value on Transfermarkt went from 7 million euro's to 13 million euro's.

Ezatolahi's market value is now also 1.20 million euro's.
                    The 4th expensive U21 CF in the world. Huge achievement.
                    http://www.transfermarkt.at/spieler-...0&yt0=Anzeigen

Comment

Isn't he now the most expensive player we ever had in all ages? I remember even Mahdavikia at his top form was worth around 8 million!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Isn't he now the most expensive player we ever had in all ages? I remember even Mahdavikia at his top form was worth around 8 million!
                        Yes he is. Nekounam was worth 8 millions in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          I dont think its fair to compare. The prices on players nowadays are just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                            I dont think its fair to compare. The prices on players nowadays are just ridiculous.
                            It wasn't a comparison by any means! It was a statement about him being our most expensive player ever! We never had a player worth in those figures! Just a record.

Comment

Azmoun voted as 4th best Asian Player by SportsWeek China:

"By the "Sports Week" organized by a total of 38 international and Asian football veteran journalists voted in 2016, "Asian Golden Ball Award" recently released to help the "Fox" Leicester City magical dominate the Japanese striker Okazaki Shen Division to the most thrilling adventure , Defeated the United Arab Emirates genius player Abdul Rahman (Omar Abdulrahman), won the Asian media voted the highest honor in the football.

"Asian Footballer of the Year," the Asian Football Association, the Asian Football Association (AFC), will not be included in the international players who play in Asia. The Sports Weekly will organize Asian football journalists from 2013, Asian players, or international players playing in Asia are included in the selection of the "Asian Golden Globe Award", rather "French football" magazine selected the "Golden Globes" taste, and AFC official awards rival.

In the first three years of the Asian Golden Globe Awards, 22, 24, and 20 members were elected to the Taiwanese media and joined five international judges for the first time, casting the first five votes, and Okazaki Shinji scored a record 126 points, beat Abuduraman award-winning, played in the Premier League Tottenham Hotspur Korean striker Sun Hing won the first three.

Russian Rostov's Iranian striker, Sardar Azmoun, finished fourth, and the international players who were featured in the Asian Golden Globes were included in the selection, which helped Korea's Jeonbuk Hyundai to dominate Asia Leonardo Rodríguez Pereira, the Brazilian striker in the Champions League, finished 5th.

Asian Golden Globe Award for the top five results are as follows:

1. Okazaki Shinji (Japan / English Premier League Leicester City): 126 points
                              2. Abdul Rahman (United Arab / Alan): 123 points
                              3. Sun Xing 慜 (South Korea / Premiership Spurs): 109 points
                              4. Azimon (Iran / Russia super Rostock): 46 points
                              5. Leonardo (Brazil / Korea Jeonbuk Hyundai): 34 points"

http://www.chinatimes.com/realtimene...9005406-260403

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                Azmoun voted as 4th best Asian Player by SportsWeek China:

"By the "Sports Week" organized by a total of 38 international and Asian football veteran journalists voted in 2016, "Asian Golden Ball Award" recently released to help the "Fox" Leicester City magical dominate the Japanese striker Okazaki Shen Division to the most thrilling adventure , Defeated the United Arab Emirates genius player Abdul Rahman (Omar Abdulrahman), won the Asian media voted the highest honor in the football.

"Asian Footballer of the Year," the Asian Football Association, the Asian Football Association (AFC), will not be included in the international players who play in Asia. The Sports Weekly will organize Asian football journalists from 2013, Asian players, or international players playing in Asia are included in the selection of the "Asian Golden Globe Award", rather "French football" magazine selected the "Golden Globes" taste, and AFC official awards rival.

In the first three years of the Asian Golden Globe Awards, 22, 24, and 20 members were elected to the Taiwanese media and joined five international judges for the first time, casting the first five votes, and Okazaki Shinji scored a record 126 points, beat Abuduraman award-winning, played in the Premier League Tottenham Hotspur Korean striker Sun Hing won the first three.

Russian Rostov's Iranian striker, Sardar Azmoun, finished fourth, and the international players who were featured in the Asian Golden Globes were included in the selection, which helped Korea's Jeonbuk Hyundai to dominate Asia Leonardo Rodríguez Pereira, the Brazilian striker in the Champions League, finished 5th.

Asian Golden Globe Award for the top five results are as follows:

1. Okazaki Shinji (Japan / English Premier League Leicester City): 126 points
                                2. Abdul Rahman (United Arab / Alan): 123 points
                                3. Sun Xing 慜 (South Korea / Premiership Spurs): 109 points
                                4. Azimon (Iran / Russia super Rostock): 46 points
                                5. Leonardo (Brazil / Korea Jeonbuk Hyundai): 34 points"

http://www.chinatimes.com/realtimene...9005406-260403
                                F Abdulrahman, the most overrated player ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X