Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the 4th red card in the last 6 games for Rostov. Theybdont have enough players for this lack of discipline.

Gatcan is a bit of a liability at times. His suspension should give Ezatollahi more playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      I don't think height is that important for a right or left back. There are plenty of greats like Marcelo, Abate, Dani Alvez who aren't very tall (in fact Milad is taller than them).
      Philipp Lahm is comparatively short too...... Roberto Carlos!

In fact, Milad Mohammadi is 178 cm! He's quite tall for an Iranian guy. The thing is that the rest of our players are so tall he looks tiny in front of them!

Comment

Since when do full backs need to be tall? Of course it's a plus if they are to protect aerial balls, but many of them are not. Danny Alves, Roberto Carlos, kabei, lahm, yedlin, Clyne, medel, aurrier.....all just a few of many
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mohammad is 5'10", that's considered short now??

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Mohammadi is a bit short and rize-mize for a left back..
            lol i swear you always have to find something negative about someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Sardar did put a nasty sliding tackle challenge on Mohamadi ..!!
              the look on momo's face was priceless...!! he was like WTF Brah..??

i think it was pretty much a frustration foul..!! but ive seen him wildly lunging himself at ball carrier more than he probably should..!! that could well earn him successive cards outside the RPL action especially and doing so at a marquee players in CL that are better guarded by refs..!!

Comment

^ Good thing Carlos has his eyes on him at training and will help discipline these young players.

We can't risk losing a player like Sardar in the qualifiers this year due to suspension. But I'm sure he knows that more than anyone that he can't be careless in certain situations.

Comment

Just one note, Saeid needs to take it easy with all those fouls, he is getting yellow cards every game.

Comment

I really hope Rostov signs at least one decent player by the deadline tomorrow. They are very thin roster-wise, and need to bulk up the team. The recent losses in the league are due to fatigue to the players. I'm worried about Saied and Sardar playing tomorrow. They played so much these last 2 weeks. They must be exhausted, especially Sardar.

If they maintain this current squad, I think they will be in a lot of trouble in both CL and the RPL. With 18 players, that is actually really 13-14 players rotated, they are going to become exhausted with their hectic schedule. They need two signings in the $3 million range that are quality players that can contribute in the league. Realistically, teams in CL have 23 players or more that are all capable players, because they rotate between 2 different squads. If Sardar and Saied are expected to play 6-8 games in September alone, they will be very exhausted. The team is risking injuring players if they do that.

Comment

Rostov added a few defensive players from Eastern European countries like Romania, Ukraine, and Slovenia. No one impressive really but one of them is a Romanian national team DM who will probably take some minutes away from Saeid. They didn't add any offensive firepower so Azmoun will have to take the really few chances he gets agaisnt bayern and atletico.

Edit:apparently they signed right winger Maksim Grigoryev who can maybe help a little bit with service to Azmoun

Comment

They signed Andrei Prepeliţă, the Romanian midfielder 30 y old from Ludogoreţ Razgrad ( bulgarian side also qualified into CL group stage) for 700k Euro per season. A lot more experienced than Saeid, but surely, Saeid will gets his minutes, he's been doing well so far and there's a heavy season ahead of Rostov.

Comment

btw. Rostov paid 2.3 million Euro for Azmoun
                          sigpic

Comment

Azmoun plays with a lot of emotion and drive. While it can lead to some problems, it does allow him to play at the level he does. In time he will mature and learn to control the emotion so that the problems become less. Azmoun's work rate is phenomenal for a striker because of this. See Luis Suarez.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Novoseltsev joined Zenit big loss for Rostov

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                Novoseltsev joined Zenit big loss for Rostov
                                Expect a tough season for Rostov,after losing 2 of their best defensive elements. Their sqaud is already very thin.

Comment

Working...
                                X