Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im shocked some of you are against the Schalke rumors… Are you guys serious???? Schalke would be PERFECT for Azmoun.

Any top 5 tier bundesliga team for Azmoun would be incredible. I still think Azmoun should stay away from the EPL. As much as I love the EPL (my name is IranianArsenal after all lol), I love TM and Azmoun more to a point where I don't want any chance of failure.

The EPL is a very unpredictable league where managers allow players to sometimes rot in the bench, even those who are hyped up very much so.

Here is my ideal situation:
    - doesn't get suspended for more than 2 games
    - Scores a bunch for Rostov throughout season
    - Advances past AJAX in CL
    - Develops a strong bond with Eza on the field (very important)
    - Rostov move on from their naneh joon Berdyev (a great coach but if you are a professional, you can move on)
    - Show some decent effort in the CL group stages… If they make it past group stages (which i doubt) then that would be incredible.
    - Instead of rushing a move in the winter transfer market, staying patient with Rostov is better. Help them finish top 5 in RPL.
    - THEN summer 2017, I can honestly see something like this:

Azmoun sold to Schalke

Winter 2017, Ezatolahi loaned to Schalke

Comment

RECENT NEWS:

Berdyev has rejected the Lokomotiv Moscow deal... Is likely to choose the Spartak position over the Russian NT.

He is having a goodbye dinner with his Rostov players today.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Im shocked some of you are against the Schalke rumors… Are you guys serious???? Schalke would be PERFECT for Azmoun.
        It depends....

If he can get a 1 or 2 year contract with Schalke right now or only a 1 year contract with them next year, I'll be all for it! But Azmoun and also Ezzatollahi for that matter need to be free and out of contract for the WC2018! That's when the chance of attractive clubs coming to get them is the highest.

Having said that, I'd rather see Azmoun in Italy or Spain (or even in a bigger club in Portugal or France) than in the Bundesliga. That goes to Ezzatollahi as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Schalke 04 would be an awesome club for Azmoun but IMO, he is much more likely to join Berdyev in Spartak...

I think he has to wait until January.
          He can actually transfer now.

The rule is that he can't play for 3 teams in the transfer window, he hasn't done that, he never played an official competitive game for Rubin this summer so he can transfer to another club still. He could change teams 12 times this transfer window as long as he didn't play in a competitive games more than 2 teams.

Comment

my best case Scenario for him would be (though unrealistic.!)
            for time being stay at Rostov and hopefully score the needed goals to get them in CL groups
            have a respectable showing in CL group
            transfer this winter to a top7 La Liga team, sign a short of a contract as possible and tear shitt up in that league
            wait for Los Blancos (his and my favorite EU club) to snatch him away before or after a fantastic showing at WC with TM making the group stage for the first and become the surprise team of the WC..!

a more realistic scenario would be to leave Rostov for Spartak in Winter transfer
            sign a 1.5 year deal there that keeps him till WC 18 in Russia.
            go to a Top 10 EU club afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              He can actually transfer now.
              The rule is that he can't play for 3 teams in the transfer window, he hasn't done that, he never played an official competitive game for Rubin this summer so he can transfer to another club still. He could change teams 12 times this transfer window as long as he didn't play in a competitive games more than 2 teams.
              Nice. So let's hope he will join a team like Schalke instead of Spartak IF he actually decides to leave Rostov.
              Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              my best case Scenario for him would be (though unrealistic.!)
              for time being stay at Rostov and hopefully score the needed goals to get them in CL groups
              have a respectable showing in CL group
              transfer this winter to a top7 La Liga team, sign a short of a contract as possible and tear shitt up in that league
              wait for Los Blancos (his and my favorite EU club) to snatch him away before or after a fantastic showing at WC with TM making the group stage for the first and become the surprise team of the WC..!
              a more realistic scenario would be to leave Rostov for Spartak in Winter transfer
              sign a 1.5 year deal there that keeps him till WC 18 in Russia.
              go to a Top 10 EU club afterwards
              I bet the 2nd scenario will happen and it won't be catastrophic IMO as long as he really leaves after the WC and don't get stuck all his career in Russia

Comment

After this season, Azmoun officially played 5 years in Russia. That's long enough, time for a step to the next level. We don't want another Jahanbakhsh again, look how good he was during his first year at NEC in the Eredvisie and look what only 1 year Jupiler League did with him. If Jahanbakhsh went to Groningen / Heerenveen in the summer of 2014, he would and could have been a far more developed player than he is now. This should be Azmoun's final year in Russia, it's not even up for debate. La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and Premier League are what we should be discussing after this season.

Comment

LOL imagine if Azmoun goes to Chelsea… I would have to change my username to IranianChelsea11..

Comment

Apparently, Berdyev made his choice and is going to coach Spartak and not the Russian national team (according to Russian medias).
                    BTW some players were interviewed about Berdyev's departure and Kalachev said he can't rule out that some players like Azmoun, Noboa and Navas might leave the team as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      Apparently, Berdyev made his choice and is going to coach Spartak and not the Russian national team (according to Russian medias).
                      BTW some players were interviewed about Berdyev's departure and Kalachev said he can't rule out that some players like Azmoun, Noboa and Navas might leave the team as well.
                      Yepp.. As expected… I wouldn't mind Azmoun join Spartak for 1-2 years but ONLY after this season with Rostov and if teams like Schalke, Benfica, and Liverpool didn't work out for him…

Oh and only if Berdyev brings Ezatolahi with him… and Maybe Torabi

Comment

Schalke is a top 5 German team traditionally speaking and can be a perfect match for him, he is 21, he can shine there and move to even better team if we all believe he has potential to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Yepp.. As expected… I wouldn't mind Azmoun join Spartak for 1-2 years but ONLY after this season with Rostov and if teams like Schalke, Benfica, and Liverpool didn't work out for him…

Oh and only if Berdyev brings Ezatolahi with him… and Maybe Torabi
                          Chaii, ghelyoon, shirini, chizi dige nemikhaim bedam khedmatetoon?

Comment

Nothing less than a top 3 team in Epl, La liga or Bundesliga for a player of Azmouns caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                              Nothing less than a top 3 team in Epl, La liga or Bundesliga for a player of Azmouns caliber.
                              Not Serie A?

Comment

Germany can be a perfect fit for him, they know our players(even though it has been almost 10 years since our last player was playing there), we had like over 10 players in Germany in Bundelsiga 1 and 2 in last 20 years. There are lots of Iranians and experience shows our boys do much better in Bundesliga and La Liga.
                                I don't think moving right away to top team in top 4 league is right thing for Azmoun to do, he is not even playing yet for a top Russian team(Spartak, Zenit, CSKA), i know Rostov did well last year but i doubt they can keep it up in regular base.

Comment

Working...
                                X