Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"La Gazzetta dello Sport" yeki az mohemtarin roznamehaaye varzeshi dar Europa teamhaaye CL raa radebandi karde: Rostov raa dar jaygaahe 24 gozashte va minevise ke Azmoun yek shayeste ast va yek pishnahade mohemi begire teamesh raa avaz mikone.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Champi...76928027.shtml
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
      Then he should go to Italy, Spain or maybe Bundes League but not England. Show me an example of one Iranian player with a good record in England.
      Dejagah did great in England.

Fulham fans even voted him player of the year at the end of his last season at their club.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun in the Champions Leaugue team of the week:

http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-champions...am-of-the-week

Lionel Messi and Marco Reus make Champions League Team of the Week

.... Left forward: Sardar Azmoun (Rostov)

He has been called the "Iranian Messi" and perhaps the reasons are a little bit clearer now. The stage for Rostov's victory was set by Azmoun's superb first half equaliser. He twisted inside Jerome Boateng, leaving arguably the world's best central defender floundering on the turf, and slotted coolly past Sven Ulreich. Azmoun is just 21 and has been linked with a move to Liverpool; this was certainly the goal that announced his ability to perform on the biggest stage.
        ...."

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Dejagah did great in England.

Fulham fans even voted him player of the year at the end of his last season at their club.
          HMMMMMMM They were relegated and no other team in EPL wanted him so he left to Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            Dear friends, can we now just all agree that Sardar Azmoun is like 10 times better than Reza Ghoochanejad?
            As far as Potential goes, yes no match but however as of right now they are at par.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

HMMMMMMM They were relegated and no other team in EPL wanted him so he left to Qatar.
              how do you know no other BPL team wanted him?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                As far as Potential goes, yes no match but however as of right now they are at par.
                Come on now... While we can say a good game by Gucci is better than a poor game by Sadar, we can not say they are at par. Its not even close.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  how do you know no other BPL team wanted him?
                  I followed football those days. His price was 5 Euro. A German club wanted him and were paying 2.
                  Finally the Qatari team got him for 5.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                    Come on now... While we can say a good game by Gucci is better than a poor game by Sadar, we can not say they are at par. Its not even close.
                    Are we comparing just technical attributes? Or does Physical and Mental attributes account for something. Gucci is an experienced poacher something Azmoun cannot gain without putting in the hrs on the pitch first.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

RGN, performance wise game-in game-out, is more reliable than Azmoun, even if he doesnt score goals. More of a team player.
                      Although I see Azmoun also starting to help defending, which completes his game

Comment

No, he went to Qatar because of money, not because no other team wanted him.

Comment

If (as it seems somewhat likely now), Rostov make the Euro Cup, I think I'd rather have him stay put @ Rostov as a key starter till next Summer and keep building on his well past due EU recognition with similar goals and performances vs other popular EU Football heavy-hitters..!!
                          His transfer fee is likely to soar to near double the current 10-12mil by summer though, as Rostov are finally seem to be hitting their strides as a team again and i think they are very likely to make a deep run into EURO CUP ..!
                          You could tell by Rostov's Still Cautious playing demeanor after going down against Atletico @ home a few weeks back that ALL ALONG Their GOAL in this CL Group phase, has been to try and Finish 3rd in order to extend their stay in European competition at a level thats better suited to their capabilities and budget..!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            No, he went to Qatar because of money, not because no other team wanted him.
                            I said no other team in England EPL wanted him. German Wolfsberg wanted him for two million Euro. Fulham wanted 5.

Comment

Guys please all stop saying AtHletico I beg you

Comment

I followed football those days. His price was 5 Euro. A German club wanted him and were paying 2.
                                Finally the Qatari team got him for 5.
                                yeah ur right , dejagah had offers from german teams and some PL teams (I think sunderland and a couple others) but he felt that he had already experienced the best of german league (won the whole thing with wolfsburg) and had already experienced mid table and relegation in PL (two seasons with fulham). This plus the fact that he was getting older, and had some knee issues, he saw the qatar move as his only chance to make a ton of money

Comment

Working...
                                X