Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Im pretty sure Reza's wife used to go to my gym... The Northern Virginia area, especially Vienna and Tysons Corner, has so many Persians.
    Is she hot .!? Fit .!?
    I thought she was mashadi..!?
    Got any pics !?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Is she hot .!? Fit .!?
      Got any pics !?
      Here's her Insta lol
      https://www.instagram.com/sarvinbayat/

Comment

Is she hot .!? Fit .!?
        Got any pics !?
        She is mashhadi. Her sister is a famous actress in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          daYum
          another Big Score ..! ma nigga Reza scores On n Off the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            04041374 jan, you are the ozil of pfdc, always assisting when needed

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              I think if you have traveled to Iran since 2011 your waiver is expired.

You need to apply for a visa.
              You are correct. It was actually a change/addition to the Visa waiver program. Believe it or not, it was actually voted and passed during the Obama administration. I sent out multiple communications to representatives, congressmen/women before it was to be voted, but it all was for naught. Unbelievable on what some of these so called representatives replied with. Clueless is putting it politely.

Comment

I think he will start ahead of Sardar @ gutter ..!
                Not because of his superior scoring form per say, but more by virtue of his superior defensive pressing & workrate off the ball from what I've noticed of the two more recently ..!
                The starting position uptop will be up for grab initially between the two @ pregame training camp but Reza seems poised to win it over azmoun during the pregame training sessions.
                And if he scores against gutter, he will officially become their worst nightmare.

He technically is their worst nightmare. 2 WCQ'ers scoring deadly goals.

We just need one more deadly goal to eliminate this fake team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Im pretty sure Reza's wife used to go to my gym... The Northern Virginia area, especially Vienna and Tysons Corner, has so many Persians.
                  Lol yeah there are a lot of Persians in this area. They all round up at Babalu and Albalu (I like to poke fun sometimes) near Shamshiri.

Where do you live dadash? I'm in Vienna.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    And if he scores against gutter, he will officially become their worst nightmare.

He technically is their worst nightmare. 2 WCQ'ers scoring deadly goals.

We just need one more deadly goal to eliminate this fake team.
                    yup he score and qatar can kiss goodbye to 2018, and we will be inches closer to 2018 world cup

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      Lol yeah there are a lot of Persians in this area. They all round up at Babalu and Albalu (I like to poke fun sometimes) near Shamshiri.

Where do you live dadash? I'm in Vienna.
                      LOL no way.. I live in McLean so we are neighbors

Comment

One of the reasons reza has been so successful has been imo his marriage . He has no distractions and can just focus on football
                        You can tell that players like sardar and saeid are distracted sometimes by stuff like this ( obviously living in Russia alone is hard) and in the case of saeid recently I have seen a clear drop in his performance level...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          One of the reasons reza has been so successful has been imo his marriage . He has no distractions and can just focus on football
                          You can tell that players like sardar and saeid are distracted sometimes by stuff like this ( obviously living in Russia alone is hard) and in the case of saeid recently I have seen a clear drop in his performance level...
                          Sardar and Saeid are much younger, not engaged/married, and living in a new country, making a lot of money. Let them be happy, bezar hal bokonan baba. Reza is older, these guys are living their early twenties right! Also, marriage has its own difficulties and hardships, its very serious. Can't think of it as being just this magical relationship state where your stress is gone, I am not married, but I am certain it encompasses its own set of stress.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Actually, in sports, many times a guy's form stops dropping as soon as they get married and fans blame the wife for the drop in form

Marriage or being single has little to do with being distracted. It's the personality and commitment of the person.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Actually, in sports, many times a guy's form stops dropping as soon as they get married and fans blame the wife for the drop in form

Marriage or being single has little to do with being distracted. It's the personality and commitment of the person.
                              That's if they marry a kardashian .

Comment

Gucci in the starting lineup against Heracles.

Kick off in 38 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X