No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its fine. He'll be fresher for the games va Qatar China.

Comment

Some good stats by Mr. Clutch Reza Ghoochannejhad against the top 3 of the Eredivisie.

15 goals out of 27 games in the league which includes:

2 goals scored against Feyenoord,
      3 goals scored against PSV.

He's definitely good enough to play for one of these clubs.

Comment

tehranto jan can you put the video of the PK itself as well on twitter acct. I saw the vid of him getting the penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          tehranto jan can you put the video of the PK itself as well on twitter acct. I saw the vid of him getting the penalty.
          I can only put one gif at a time aziz. His move was amazing, his penalty was just a penalty so decided to put the move

Thanks for care.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            I can only put one gif at a time aziz. His move was amazing, his penalty was just a penalty so decided to put the move
            Thanks for care.
            cmon bro just put the pk in a seperate post ? I loved the power he smashed it in with. Shows his confidence. Man CQ has some tough choices for the upcoming games. Again, I woudl go with gucci and Sardar upfront, Karim on in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Put it for you bro - had to have a story behind it so I did. Please RT and Like

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Put it for you bro - had to have a story behind it so I did. Please RT and Like
                thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Some good stats by Mr. Clutch Reza Ghoochannejhad against the top 3 of the Eredivisie.
                  Thank you Kiarash jaan,

Put this fact you provided in a PFDC tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Now THAT to me is a good scoring record so far!

He's on fire and frankly, I don't see why he shouldn't start in TM before Azmoun! In fact I think it wouldn't be fair if he didn't!

Comment

""I cannot get a visa to America ' Reza Ghoochannejhad

At six, he came with his parents and brother in a refugee center in Leeuwarden. Now he's leading scorer with Heerenveen.

Reza Ghoochannejhad was three minutes late for the interview, by a welded strength. He offers three times his apologies. "Thanks for waiting." It's Wednesday, Election Day. He chooses VVD, where he voted earlier PvdA. "They are too soft. Their ideals are watered down. "

Behold the nature of Reza Ghoochannejhad (29), top scorer with fifteen goals SC Heerenveen. Social, expressed concerned. Unlike other footballers. He briefly studied law at the Free University, attended language courses French and Italian, sometimes plays the violin. "I do not play well, it is always exaggerated in the media. Someday I'm going to do it seriously. "

He was born in the northeastern Mashad, Iran's second city of almost three million inhabitants. He returned to his sixth to the Netherlands with his parents and brother. They did well in Iran, he says. His father led an electricity department in the city, his mother was a teacher. Yet they left. For a better future. "For us it was better, in terms of education and football in the Netherlands."

They arrived in a refugee center in Leeuwarden, stayed more than three years there. Hard time? "I had a good childhood. My brother and I were friends, went to school, we were outside a lot, to play football, for games. Time went fast. "

Reza Farsi means 'contentment'. He is named after the Shiite saint Imam Reza, descendant of Prophet Mohammed. The imam taught in Mashad, lived and was buried here. The city is visited by millions of Shiite pilgrims.

Named after the imam

Ghoochannejhad: "A lot of guys who are born in Mashad, are named after the Imam. I'm probably one of the many millions of Reza's in our city. You can compare it to John in Dutch. "

He is Muslim, he prays at home, even before and after matches. He gives women a hand. "Of course." The values ​​of Islam are discussed. "In short, you must ensure that you're a good man, you lead a good life, you each one treats as you want to be treated yourself." He says, "These are not values ​​that you on TV hear, 99 percent is rubbish I must say. "

He wants to nuance the image of Islam. He draws a comparison with how it looked at the Germans at the time of Nazism. "The Nazis were Germans earlier, if you compare every German a Nazi. You can compare it with Islam and Muslims. There are so many good Muslims in the Netherlands, who are just doing their job, lead a normal life, have respect for each other. There are also extremists who ruin it for others. This has been highlighted in the media. It is interesting to single out, otherwise you have no news. "

He played for the Dutch national youth teams, but chose in 2012 for Iran. He was not in the picture at Orange. "And in terms of feel like I'm more connected to Iran. Nothing at the expense of the Netherlands. "It was a good move. He made the decisive goal against South Korea to Iran placement enforced for the 2014 World Cup.
                      The country was turned upside down. The selection visited President Rohani. Adult men wanted the left foot, which had scored Ghoochannejhad, kisses. Iran was eliminated in the first round at the World Cup, he scored the only goal.

He is a star in his homeland, with 780,000 followers on Instagram. Worship he tries as much as possible to press the head. "I'm not as hot or cold it." It is perhaps the Frisian calmness in him. Lucrative sponsorship deals he's not. By talented Iranian players he sees wrong sometimes. "They put all the attention and border affairs football in second place. I am wise and smart enough not to fall into that trap. "

He is married to an Iranian-American woman. She grew up in Washington, DC, studied there and now works in the Netherlands as an interior designer. They both have dual nationality. But Ghoochannejhad can not visit his in-laws in the United States.

Last summer, he applied for a visa, which was denied. "Because I have is that apparently a reason to refuse you a visa for the Iranian team play and an Iranian passport." He would get an explanation of the rejection, but he has not yet inside.

Iran is one of the countries covered by the travel ban, at least, as desired by the US President Trump. Ghoochannejhad: "Too ridiculous for words. You live unfortunately anno 2017 still in a community that can still occur. "

He visited his relatives still in America. "I can jump high or low, but if there is an idiot in power is there, you can not change that." The solution: the husband's family is coming to Leeuwarden."

https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/03/20...27057-a1550993
                      Last edited by aenima_8; 03-19-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

^ Some of my Iranian friends here in the Washington D.C./Northern Virginia/Maryland area know Reza's wife personally. It's a damn shame that he can't get a Visa to visit. Reza speaks the truth in this interview.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          ^ Some of my Iranian friends here in the Washington D.C./Northern Virginia/Maryland area know Reza's wife personally. It's a damn shame that he can't get a Visa to visit. Reza speaks the truth in this interview.
                          isnt he a dutch citizen?? and therefore can travel to US visa free???

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            isnt he a dutch citizen?? and therefore can travel to US visa free???
                            I think if you have traveled to Iran since 2011 your waiver is expired.

You need to apply for a visa.

Comment

Im pretty sure Reza's wife used to go to my gym... The Northern Virginia area, especially Vienna and Tysons Corner, has so many Persians.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Now THAT to me is a good scoring record so far!

He's on fire and frankly, I don't see why he shouldn't start in TM before Azmoun! In fact I think it wouldn't be fair if he didn't!
                                I think he will start ahead of Sardar @ gutter ..!
                                Not because of his superior scoring form per say, but more by virtue of his superior defensive pressing & workrate off the ball from what I've noticed of the two more recently ..!
                                The starting position uptop will be up for grab initially between the two @ pregame training camp but Reza seems poised to win it over azmoun during the pregame training sessions.

Comment

Working...
                                X