Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Khiabani mistaked Rochet as Heerenveen goalie. He is the AZ goalkeeper

Comment

Has Gucci received one decent dangerous pass?
      I'm amazed at how many goals he's scored considering the service he gets.

Comment

gucci should have score if the player had pass to him

Comment

"Reza Ghoochannejhad, Predator Iran ready Rajai Dutch Eredivisie

From zero to hero, star mainstay of Iran which has no flashy early career is now ready to prove its quality as a striker venerable in European competition.
          BY ERIC NOVEANTO

Sensation scorpion kick a trend of its own in world football at the beginning of 2017. Of course the most memorable is the action carried out by Manchester United and Arsenal, which Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Olivier Giroud.

But there is one player who did not miss capable of captivating action in early January, the highest caste competition precisely in the Netherlands, known as the name of the Eredivisie. The player in question is Reza Ghoochannejhad.

Maybe his name sound familiar to the general public, but for enthusiasts of Asian football Ghoochannejhad reputation is already quite classy with evidence of sharpness on the club level and international level together with the Iranian national team.

Away from the action of the scorpion kick, the actual 29-year-old attacker has stolen the attention from the Eredivisie title starting with the 2016/17 season so far managed a top score while the notch 12 goals in a total of 19 matches. So who actually Ghoochannejhad?

Born in Mashad, the second most populous city located in north-east of the Iranian nation, young Ghoochannejhad not have the opportunity to gain knowledge of football in his homeland due to follow the family emigrated to the Netherlands.

In his new country, practically Ghoochannejhad not so recorded good progress in early karienya and could be said to be far from impressive. After mentas from Heerenveen academy, his adventure was limited in the second tier clubs like Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands, Emmen, Cambuur and Sint-Truden.

Even so, the magnitude of proven talent while playing for Go Ahead in the 2009/10 season by being able to equal the record of legend Johan Cruyff as the fastest scorer in the history of professional competition of windmill.

Ray player who has a hobby is playing the violin shine next two seasons together Sint-Truden, achievement of 18 goals from 31 matches makes Belgian giants Standard Liege attracted ask for her hand before then trafficked the English club, Charlton Athletic in the summer of 2014.

Ghoochannejhad good progress in that period attracted attention as Iran coach Carlos Queiroz, who gave him his international debut opponent South Korea in the World Cup qualifiers in 2014. From zero to hero , ever since he emerged as the new flagship front line Team Melli after the era of Hassan Rowshan, Khodadad Azizi and Vahid Hashemian.

One of the best performance Ghoochannejhad at international level is when it becomes the satinya Iran scorer in the 2014 World Cup campaign in Brazil. After that, the sharpness managed to bring Iran confirmed its status as the number one Asian team was ranked 29th FIFA per January.

This season, it could be a career peak penalty box predator who spent the last two seasons on loan at Charlton to Kuwait and Qatar club Al Kuwait and Al Wakrah. Heerenveen decision to woo back former young talent they are paid by the excellent performance so far.

Ghoochannejhad goal taps directly opened in the second week when the Eredivisie this season secured the points for his team during a 2-2 draw with Utrecht. After that, the increasing ferocity and PSV Eindhoven goalkeeper became the latest victim.

No kidding, hat-trick dibukukannya goal the defending champions of the competition. In a match that took place at the Philips Stadium on Sunday (22/1) yesterday, Ghoochannejhad nets tore three times Dutch international goalkeeper, Jeroen Zoet who made it to dominate the list of top scorer. Unfortunately, his impressive performance is not enough to avoid defeat Heerenveen 4-3.

His contributions include a third of the total of 37 goals have been achieved Heerenven this season. With such performance, Heerenveen perched in fourth place standings could become a serious competitor teams other Dutch established in the hunt for a ticket to the Champions League next season."

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/id/news/r...tskZbkkg7AC.99

Comment

"Heerenveen striker enjoys following: "It was weird, so good"

Feyenoord supporters vote in online polls frequently on their own players with the victory as a result, but on Monday it actually went wrong. Striker Reza Ghoochannejhad SC Heerenveen got the most votes allotted in Football Inside .

Ghoochannejhad produced a hat-trick in the away match against PSV (4-3 defeat). "The result was not good," the Iranian striker looks back at the late setback in Eindhoven. "If you still stand for 87 minutes, then it is very acidic. But it's been very educational."

The attacker went back last summer in Heerenveen and is surprisingly leading the top scorer standings alongside Nicolai Jorgensen from Feyenoord. Ghoochannejhad is itself a tad impressed. "I'm an atypical striker."

"I must have the goals, but I can also enjoy an assist or just playing well," said Ghoochannejhad, which was operated correctly in Eindhoven by Sam Larsson. Passing impresses him still. "It was weird, so good."

Lees verder: http://www.soccernews.nl/news/380476...#ixzz4X1EK3cEV

Nice article about both Reza and Alireza prior to the cup match:

"Iranian heroes meet in quarterfinals cup

The two Iranians who the league is rich, play tonight against each other in the quarter-finals of the KNVB Cup: Alireza Jahanbakhsh AZ and Reza Ghoochannejhad sc Heerenveen.

"We are the only Iranians in the Netherlands at the highest level," says Ghoochannejhad. "We also know each other from the Iranian national team. Alireza is a very good boy."

In the league they were this season even though once opposed. "Then it was a draw," he remembers the 2-2 in Alkmaar on Matchday 1 yet. "Now I hope to attract the best of it."

Ghoochannejhad took place last weekend clearly in the spotlight with a hat trick against PSV . That feat was remarkable enough, not enough to keep the Eindhoven a home win (it was 4-3), but he brought his goal total to twelve. This next Feyenoord Nicolai Jørgensen he snuggled on the top scorer list header.
            The 29-year-old Iranian came to the Netherlands in 1995 and received his football education at SC Heerenveen. He returned after wandering through clubs in the Jupiler League, Belgium, England, Kuwait and Qatar in the summer of 2016 returned to the Frisian club after seven years, where he seems to be completely in place.

"I really need the combination have and that goes wonderfully with our wingers. We feel each other tremendously well. And beyond that, you have three midfielders supporting us well," Ghoochannejhad explains the success of the team behind Feyenoord, Ajax and PSV the second tier argues.

But do not just walk in Friesland them away with the attacker. In his homeland he achieved hero status when he was in Iran in June 2013 with the winning goal against South Korea at the 2014 World Cup lap. At the title tournament in Brazil he was the only Iranian (in the 3-1 lost match against Bosnia and Herzegovina) who found the target.

In his youth represented the Netherlands Heerenvener several times on the football field, but now he is on 33 caps for Iran. In it he scored seventeen times.

Jahanbakhsh better known

Alireza Jahanbakhsh had to do at the World Cup with three innings raid, but perhaps the 26-time international still better known than Ghoochannejhad domestically. "The difference is that he grew up in Iran," explains correspondent Thomas Erdbrink out. "He comes here and has also played for Iranian clubs."

The 23-year-old football player traded only in 2013 SC Damash for NEC and is now at AZ in his second season. Its operations in the Netherlands, like that of Ghoochannejhad, closely followed by his sports-loving countrymen.

"As we did when Van Basten and Gullit played football at AC Milan," said Erdbrink. "It's really star here. They are recognized on the street and accosted, people want with them in the picture. As happens with players all over the world. There are also often match images to see them on TV. Iran is proud of them . ""

http://nos.nl/artikel/2154828-iraans...les-beker.html

Comment

FT 0-0

Reza played every minute

Comment

For dutch people:

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  For dutch people:

Nah not just dutch people... I'm American and it was still pretty funny lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Has Gucci received one decent dangerous pass?
                    I'm amazed at how many goals he's scored considering the service he gets.
                    In that match I agree that the service was lacking, but in general he's got one of the best midfielders behind him who can give deadly passes to him (Sam Larsson). That's the same guy who assisted his first goal against PSV.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

"'Madhouse' for Heerenveen striker: "Streets and roundabouts named after me"

Reza Ghoochannejhad last summer was presented as the new striker of SC Heerenveen. At that time arose furrowed brow, but with twelve goals in the Eredivisie, the 29-year-old Iranian proves wrong the critics.

Iran applies the Heerenveen striker already a big name. "I am absolutely not hear the Maradona of Iran, but do have a certain status. I've seen pictures of people walking around with a tattoo of me. An honor," explains Ghoochannejhad to Heroes . "In Iran, you're a hero if you do well in wrestling or football, the two major sports."

Ghoochannejhad calls it "almost impossible to explain." "You have to see with your own eyes." The striker notice that in all respects. "I have little privacy and be everywhere recognized and attacked. Everywhere I go, Iranians want me in the picture or ask them for an autograph. When I'm in a hotel, are children and adults in the lobby waiting for me . "

It goes even further. "There are streets and roundabouts named after me, there will literally open doors for me and I have settled important people in Iran." In the Netherlands is quite different. "I can here after a contest quiet home, whether I've played good or bad.""

Lees verder: http://www.soccernews.nl/news/381142...#ixzz4XZBxzI6J

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          80 Saturday Night Live and 65 Fuck Your Self? Not bad!

Comment

yea man wtf are those stats..??

Comment

I think SNL = Schnell or fast

fys = physical
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

gucci starting!heerenven playing fc ultrech

Comment

Working...
                                X