No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only missing piece to the puzzle now is to get a central defender to Europe.

It's ironic that we were the best defensive team in the last WC qualifiers, yet we don't have one Centre back playing in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      The only missing piece to the puzzle now is to get a central defender to Europe.

It's ironic that we were the best defensive team in the last WC qualifiers, yet we don't have one Centre back playing in Europe.

Hosseini could have played for Wolfsburg but he refused the offer. Pouraliganji had Dutch and Belgian teams wanting him, but he went to Qatar. And Montazeri has plenty of quality to play in Europe as well. He is a very intelligent player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Hosseini could have played for Wolfsburg but he refused the offer. Pouraliganji had Dutch and Belgian teams wanting him, but he went to Qatar. And Montazeri has plenty of quality to play in Europe as well. He is a very intelligent player.
        Long live oil money.. 👍

Comment

At least Seyyed jalal admitted he f****d up, Morteza is just happy to be with his idol Xavi so he can run to him and give him a big hug and a kiss because that's what really matters in his career! What's sad is that the only other young CB who easily has the capabilities to play in Europe wants to stay in SS for the rest of his career basically (since he doesn't want to leave until Esteghlal gets their third ACL title) in Cheshmi. I don't see a CB to Europe anytime soon at all unfortunately.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            At least Seyyed jalal admitted he f****d up,
            Source?

Hosseini was already over 27! A move to Europe wouldn't have helped him in any way. He did the right think going for money!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              At least Seyyed jalal admitted he f****d up, Morteza is just happy to be with his idol Xavi so he can run to him and give him a big hug and a kiss because that's what really matters in his career! What's sad is that the only other young CB who easily has the capabilities to play in Europe wants to stay in SS for the rest of his career basically (since he doesn't want to leave until Esteghlal gets their third ACL title) in Cheshmi. I don't see a CB to Europe anytime soon at all unfortunately.
              Cheshmi couldn't transfer to Europe anyway, he's still suffering from an ACL injury and won't be ready until-mid season.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

We could have had one if pooladi had't mess up his TM and international career.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  Pooladi could go to Hull City, but he was a pussy and went after dirty Qatari money in the 2nd division of Qatar. Some of our footballers lack IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    Pooladi could go to Hull City, but he was a pussy and went after dirty Qatari money in the 2nd division of Qatar. Some of our footballers lack IQ.
                    Pooladi was not a center back! He was a left back! We have Milad Mohammadi now!

That said, I don't know what you guys expected Pooladi to achieve in Europe! After the WC, he was already 27 years old! He wouldn't be able to progress any more. He would only be a cheap player for his club and for us to watch and enjoy. He went to earn a lot of money instead! I just wished he hadn't ruined his TM position as we needed him badly! Other than that, he made the right choice!

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Originally posted by Sly View Post

That said, I don't know what you guys expected Pooladi to achieve in Europe! After the WC, he was already 27 years old! He wouldn't be able to progress any more. He would only be a cheap player for his club and for us to watch and enjoy. He went to earn a lot of money instead! I just wished he hadn't ruined his TM position as we needed him badly! Other than that, he made the right choice!
                      Are you OK? Players at even bottom EPL teams easily make €500.000 a year. EPL are loaded with teams who throw with money left and right. If 500K is not enough to make a decent living then I don't know what is.

Comment

Man you think about money more than most pro footballers.
                        If he's a pro and is any good he can get a decent deal in Europe after 2 solid seasons of good performance. For a player with a professional attitude, money is important but playing at the highest level is damn important too.

However, Pooladi is about the farthest thing from a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Cheshmi couldn't transfer to Europe anyway, he's still suffering from an ACL injury and won't be ready until-mid season.
                          I wasn't talking about right this moment I'm talking about out of the current crop who has the potential
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Source?

Hosseini was already over 27! A move to Europe wouldn't have helped him in any way. He did the right think going for money!
                            He said it several times in an interview on navad several years back and in various interviews, not gonna go through the hassle of looking for it but others here know what I'm talking about.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Are you OK? Players at even bottom EPL teams easily make €500.000 a year. EPL are loaded with teams who throw with money left and right. If 500K is not enough to make a decent living then I don't know what is.
                              Maybe so....but when he can earn even more in the Arab league, why would he in his right mind go to EPL?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Man you think about money more than most pro footballers.
                                If he's a pro and is any good he can get a decent deal in Europe after 2 solid seasons of good performance. For a player with a professional attitude, money is important but playing at the highest level is damn important too.
                                However, Pooladi is about the farthest thing from a professional.
                                What is important for a 27 year old Iranian player, playing at the highest level? Can he improve? No! Does he earn a lot of money? No! What would he be getting out of it? Professionalism is there for a purpose! There is no point of being professional when there is no purpose!

You guys mix playing in Europe for young talents with old players! Young talents can improve in Europe and become better players even if the money is not a lot. They gain something out of it. But when you are 27 and never been in Europe before, why would you put yourself through such a hard training and massive pressure for lower salary?

Comment

Working...
                                X