The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Daniel Norouzi joins Sepahan. That's a surprise. Let's see if he can get invited to TM.

http://www.farsnews.com/13950327001047
    That is an amazing signing by Sepahan. Veisi damesh garm, following the footsteps of CQ, he trusts in younger talents and is eager to learn and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Kia jaane aziz,

First off thank you for the courteous reply. However Perspolis and esteghlal rightfully should have more allocated budget to them compared to the rest of the teams in Iran. Both these teams add so much flavor and interest to our football, and for an obvious reason: Their massive fan base throughout the country, and not just in Tehran. The fanbase number of these Tehrani teams is nowhere close to be on par with the rest of Shahrestani teams, including my second favorite team "Tractorsazi".

Both Esteghlal and Perspolis fans biggest dream is for all PGL to be privatized, this way we shall see why the money allocation is not the same between all teams and why Perspolis and Esteghlal will eventually have a lot more funds to buy players/coach.

In all top leagues of the world, there are a few elite clubs with much larger financial power, to name a few, La Liga: Barcelona, Real Madrid, these 2 teams' wealth perhaps equals the entire league's teams. Germany: Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Shalke 04. Italy Juventus, and Milan etc. The only semi-balanced Top European league is England, other than them every single country hold only a few rich football clubs which outspend every other team of their league by a huge margin.

Our football needs to be privatized, the sooner the better, yes the first few years will be catastrophic, but it needs to start somewhere, and it's best to start it with bigger clubs like Perspolis and Esteghlal, Tractorsazi and maybe Sepahan...
      Keano jan again if for 40 years the government promoted 2 teams lets call them A & B and every day showed even their most meaningless games and brought their former players as "analysts" for other games and Adel Ferdowsi brought players from other teams & asked them are you a fan of A or B. Also if other teams are playing a semifinal game in ACL they wouldn't show their games and instead show a meaning less game of A & B of course A & B will be more popular by the day. Even if all teams get privatized teams A & B have a 40 year head start. However better late than never.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Daniel Norouzi joins Sepahan. That's a surprise. Let's see if he can get invited to TM.
        http://www.farsnews.com/13950327001047
        Is he good? My problem is a one year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          I truly hope one day soon enough our clubs will rid themselves of these destructive 1-year contracts. When are these gonna learn that these 1-year contracts work against their club. It's simple, buy young and talented youth, let them play, progress and shine, then sell them next season for much much larger sums (If your club is in need of desperate money, or if you already have enough star players in the same position).

Hate it how we once in a blue moon find some great foreign players, though upon their impressive performance, next season get snatched by these Arab Persian Gulf States.

Sepahan for instance has suffered from this 1-year contracts itself, they often buy the best foreign players in PGL, yet always losing them to these States!

Comment

In all fairness GA jaan, it's a professional career and they have to be professional. Being a fan of a certain team, shall not automatically force a player to succumb to whatever the circumstances of joining his favorite team is offering. We don't know what went on behind the curtain, no do we know what the details of the proposed contract were, therefore it'd be a bit unfair and biased to judge him for his decision.
            These guys only have maximum of 8-12 years to make top money, and after this period may never ever be able to generate income off of footballing career, hence, gotta make sure they make the right move, to secure their future.
            Hopefully in a near future if he excels and shines better, we'll offer him a better salary and snatch him.
            We need to be fair fans, unlike some other teams' biased fans, we shall refrain from making unjust comments (In this case GA jaan I am definitely not referring to you, as you've always been one fair and balanced member)
            Your points are valid Keano Jan but as a diehard fan of the game, I'd like to think loyalty should be a factor. Maybe I'm being a bit too optimistic and unrealistic but that is just me. Of course I know that financial details are definitely going to be a factor, but he is 22 years old for crying out loud. This talk is a factor when you're 28 or 29+ when you have 5-6 years left to cash out. That is why I'm never quick to bash our older players who go to QSL like Montazeri and Hosseini did.

Also I think it's a bad choice in regards to opportunity as well. He is walking into a team with Cheshmi, Mgoyan, Hajmohammadi, and more likely than not Montazeri will be back too. How is this a suitable team in comparison to playing in a team where (he definitely would get paid decently at least, he is a Meli poosh after all, IMO this a fair and safe assumption) he could be fix like he was in malavan? As I said before, my cousin roomed with him in the TM U22 camp a while back so I will be interested to find out the details on what Persepolis offered him and what his other options were.

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Looking at his wiki page the 2 upsides I see is he played and was a product of one of the bigger Danish teams, bronby and was also on the Danish TM youth ranks. Could very well be a good signing but time will tell, haven't seen him play but the CV doesn't look bad.

His wiki page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Norouzi

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            1.5 Millard for Kananizadegan(if it is true) is ridiculous, that is why this football never get any where. What did this guy achieve to deserve this money? Helped Malavan to get relegated?
            While I agree 1.5 billion toman is way too much for Kanaani, he is undoubtedly one of the better CBs in the league. I watched most malavan games and he was one of the few consistent performers on that team, he did decently in his TM showings too. Not fair to associate him with a broken clubs relegation, you could have a roster of TM players and if they have to deal with some of the worst management in Iranian football who changes coaches as much as the 8-0ers then you're not going to succeed.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Masoud back to Europe?

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=304163

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Also I think it's a bad choice in regards to opportunity as well. He is walking into a team with Cheshmi, Mgoyan, Hajmohammadi, and more likely than not Montazeri will be back too. How is this a suitable team in comparison to playing in a team where (he definitely would get paid decently at least, he is a Meli poosh after all, IMO this a fair and safe assumption) he could be fix like he was in malavan? As I said before, my cousin roomed with him in the TM U22 camp a while back so I will be interested to find out the details on what Persepolis offered him and what his other options were.
                GA jaan, Now this argument is spot on and cannot disagree on. Plus if you find out details of what went on prior to his move, please share if you don't mind.

Comment

interesting signing by sepahan. Is this Daniel Norouzi kid good?

Comment

Iranian media has been reporting interest from European teams for a few weeks now. Personally I think he will go back to Sanat Naft but he has shown he still has quality, don't see why a liga adelante or a newly promoted team to la liga couldn't use his experience.

GA jaan, Now this argument is spot on and cannot disagree on. Plus if you find out details of what went on prior to his move, please share if you don't mind.
                    If I do, I'll be sure to PM you. Out of respect to these guys I don't want the Iranian media to steal my posts as they have in the past!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hopefully

Comment

They had their own income? Are you kidding me? Income generated of what? Their 1-3 thousand fans in the stadium or hundreds of millions of club merchandises they sell every month?
                        This is why I say most Isfahanj fans are biased against Perspolis and Tehean!
                        Let's put it this way, imagine a PGL season without Perspolis & Esteghlal I wonder how exciting the league would be and what the average stadiums attendance of PGL will be. Also I wonder how the live coverage of PGL will drop and, thus losing a huge audience, followed by income gained by commercials.
                        Let's be honest Tehran giants are a great part of our football, and without them, our football will not be as exciting and will never be the same!
                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I think you misunderstood what I meant. By income I meant Foolad Mobarakeh Company, and Foolad buying Sepahan Novin's rights.No team in Iran has their own income.They are either funded by companies or straight from the government. PP and SS get their money straight from the government, which is a big difference. Regarding fans showing up to games in Isfahan. No one is willing to travel to Fooladshahr 30-40 minutes outside of Esfahan especially if it's not a big game. When Sepahan hosted their games in Naghshe Jahan more fans would come out to support because its in the city and no one has to worry about being killed on the way there. It will be interesting to see because we might host our home games in Naghshe Jahan for the upcoming IPL season after god knows how long. Although I won't believe it until I see Sepahan playing in Nagshe Jahan.

Regarding who is big spenders there is no debate like I said:

- Sepahan were big spenders for 4-5 years, and in those years other then maybe 1 or 2 seasons, PP and SS spent more then Sepahan

-Those 4-5 years that we were big spenders, was when Sepahan did the Hatrick of IPL, and won 3 back to back titles.

-PP and SS- Overspend money every season since the beginning of time and don't become successful.

- Don't forget all the favouritism of the government and the media as well towards the sorkhabis.

Comment

Just a few seasons back Sepahan outspent all PGL teams on their purchases, yet not a single person bothered writing an article about it, nor did any of us (Sorkhabi fans) cared writing a single comment about it. Another case of Sepahan's exorbitant purchases goes back to 4-5 years ago, when GN took helm of the team, mind you that team was comprised of pretty much all top notch Iranian footballer at the time, with the addition of several top foreign players of IPL. Did any of the "Sorkhabi" fans here on PFDC at least whine about it?
                          It baffles me how Sepahan and some Foolad fans often scream their hearts upon Reds & Blues unorthodox behavior such as spendings on players/coaches, refereeing etc.
                          We're all ecstatic over both Sepahan and Foolad soon having their own modern stadiums, while both Perspolis and Esteghlal are deprived of a proper training facility, let alone own-stadiums.
                          They say one of the Jewish community's success reasons is their attribution to nagging and constant complaining, in an attempt to be considered as 'Victims" of conspiracy theories against the Jews. With all due respect, Sepahan fans often remind me of this attribution...

unfortunately for this argument and fortunately for Iranian football, the same sepahan has had a TRADITION of youth development and bringing up talents in most age groups. They, like Foolad, have been one of the very FEW clubs who value development and have PROVEN it by showing extremely competitive YOUTH LEVEL TEAMS, be it in Omid category, U19, U17 or ... .
                          Something that neither red or blue teams can boast.
                          where are SS and PP's Omid, U19 and U17 teams? do they even HAVE these teams at all?

so if a team that does so much for iranian football gets to spend shitload of money? I'd say nooshe joonesh. They have done enough to warrant such a permission of pass.

red and blue have NOT. that too with 100 time the number of supporters and fans and backing from all levels an all regions of the country. and that is a heavy heavy BURDEN on the shameful necks of these two teams.

Comment

Soroush Rafiei on the verge of joining Persepolis.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=304131

If this happens, is this Persepolis team one of the greatest PGPL teams ever assembled? We just need a potent goal scorer, Alipour is good, but we also need someone who is proven.

Also Branko is bringing a Croatian defender with him, can play CB or LB. Seems like Maric might not re-sign, really liked him, decent player seemed to enjoy playing for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Soroush Rafiei on the verge of joining Persepolis.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=304131

If this happens, is this Persepolis team one of the greatest PGPL teams ever assembled? We just need a potent goal scorer, Alipour is good, but we also need someone who is proven.

Also Branko is bringing a Croatian defender with him, can play CB or LB. Seems like Maric might not re-sign, really liked him, decent player seemed to enjoy playing for the team.
                              Bring back Zayed!!! all jokes aside, I think we should go for a big time foreign striker. That and a foreign CB to fill the void with Kanaani going to SS. I'm sure Branko will do some good recruiting amongst some Eastern European players
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Croatian pages reporting on Karimi to Zagreb rumours.

http://www.goal.com/hr/news/6963/tra...ena-ali-karimi
                                http://www.zagreb.info/sport/nogomet...og-imena/63186

Comment

Working...
                                X