No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5 Millard for Kananizadegan(if it is true) is ridiculous, that is why this football never get any where. What did this guy achieve to deserve this money? Helped Malavan to get relegated?

Comment

Any way you want to slice it, as a non biased person, there is no way you can say that PP and SS benefit more than they suffer at the hands of government / dalal hands in their pocket.

The amount of L's they get due to these guys is WAY more than the W's.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Just a few seasons back Sepahan outspent all PGL teams on their purchases, yet not a single person bothered writing an article about it, nor did any of us (Sorkhabi fans) cared writing a single comment about it. Another case of Sepahan's exorbitant purchases goes back to 4-5 years ago, when GN took helm of the team, mind you that team was comprised of pretty much all top notch Iranian footballer at the time, with the addition of several top foreign players of IPL. Did any of the "Sorkhabi" fans here on PFDC at least whine about it?
        It baffles me how Sepahan and some Foolad fans often scream their hearts upon Reds & Blues unorthodox behavior such as spendings on players/coaches, refereeing etc.
        We're all ecstatic over both Sepahan and Foolad soon having their own modern stadiums, while both Perspolis and Esteghlal are deprived of a proper training facility, let alone own-stadiums.
        They say one of the Jewish community's success reasons is their attribution to nagging and constant complaining, in an attempt to be considered as 'Victims" of conspiracy theories against the Jews. With all due respect, Sepahan fans often remind me of this attribution...
        Yeah except the only difference is Sepahan was big spenders for 4 seasons and they had their own incomes, not sucking the governments dick for "beitolmal" money.The Sorkhabi's have been big spenders every season since before IPL.

Comment

Milad Kamandani has left Perspolis

Khanzadeh joins Siah Jamegan from Foolad

Arash Afshin rumoured to be joining Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            Yeah except the only difference is Sepahan was big spenders for 4 seasons and they had their own incomes, not sucking the governments dick for "beitolmal" money.The Sorkhabi's have been big spenders every season since before IPL.
            Unfair. Sepahan itself is funded by Foolad Mobarakeh. That's a gov related business.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              They had their own income? Are you kidding me? Income generated of what? Their 1-3 thousand fans in the stadium or hundreds of millions of club merchandises they sell every month?

This is why I say most Isfahanj fans are biased against Perspolis and Tehean!

Let's put it this way, imagine a PGL season without Perspolis & Esteghlal I wonder how exciting the league would be and what the average stadiums attendance of PGL will be. Also I wonder how the live coverage of PGL will drop and, thus losing a huge audience, followed by income gained by commercials.

Let's be honest Tehran giants are a great part of our football, and without them, our football will not be as exciting and will never be the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
                Would love for Karimi to get experience in Europe and Champions League if this actually happens. Him and Ezatolahi in the midfield would be an awesome duo
                only seen AK Junior in action a few times...!! mostly in U22 championship... and cant say i was all too impressed..!!
                only the fact that he got an earlier TM call-up by CQ, gives me some hope that he may be a better player than the little ive seen of him so far..!!?
                still have a hard time believing any domestic footballer's transfer rumor to Europe, his is no exception..!! but moves to avg, to below avg., EU leagues like the greek, turkey, croatia i suppose its not all that unrealistic transfers..!!

regardless of the quality of EU leagues, i'd gladly take any of them over PGL..!! even though at lower quality levels, @ least, the approach to how the game is played is sensible and modern .....!! and thats what most of our promising young domestic talents lack and need to improve on (tactical, methodical, intelligent, head up approach to playing football as A Team ..!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  Any way you want to slice it, as a non biased person, there is no way you can say that PP and SS benefit more than they suffer at the hands of government / dalal hands in their pocket.

The amount of L's they get due to these guys is WAY more than the W's.
                  true, the biggest reason gov. refuses to(Truly) allow these clubs to become privatized, is because the Sorkhabi clubs are the most important attraction/tools for their Cash-Cow IRIB and other state owned media...!!
                  so long IRIB and other TV media remain sole properties of the state, i dont see privatization ever become anything close to reality for SS/PP..!!
                  If we only knew the advertising profit$$$$$$ these two clubs generate, then we wouldnt be so surprised why the SorkAbi every season end up signing up the biggest stars and famous personalities of the league or the already proven foreign stars of other teams..!! Marketing is what really guides the transfer policies of these 2 clubs than their strict football success..!!

Comment

Good pick from Ahwaz.
                    Few months ago his coach was asking CQ to invite him and Taleb to TM!! . CQ didn't but AV did invite them both to Sepahan.
                    بختیاریزاده بیان کرد:
                    خواهشی نیز از سرمربی تیم ملی دارم و آن این است که حالا که سیاوش بختیاریزاده و اصحاب رسانه به این جوانان اعتماد میکنند،
                    حتما آقای کیروش هم باید دست بچه های خوزستان مثل علی هلیچی و طالب ریکانی را هم بگیرد.

عکس/علی هلیچی به سپاهان پیوست

Last edited by St_Mark; 06-16-2016, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      They had their own income? Are you kidding me? Income generated of what? Their 1-3 thousand fans in the stadium or hundreds of millions of club merchandises they sell every month?

This is why I say most Isfahanj fans are biased against Perspolis and Tehean!

Let's put it this way, imagine a PGL season without Perspolis & Esteghlal I wonder how exciting the league would be and what the average stadiums attendance of PGL will be. Also I wonder how the live coverage of PGL will drop and, thus losing a huge audience, followed by income gained by commercials.

Let's be honest Tehran giants are a great part of our football, and without them, our football will not be as exciting and will never be the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      That Foolad Mobarekeh and Zob Ahan have made Isfahan the unhealthiest city in Iran with top highest MS patients & cancer. They have caused heavy pollution & dried up the river. The employment they generate is 90% for migrants from other provinces. Last 7 or 8 years they have shut down most non football clubs for both ZA & Sepahan. What they spend on these 2 teams are peanuts compared to what they take from the city. Also except for 1 season Es & Pes outspent Sepahan every single season and mismanaged the money with players not getting paid in full and foreign players sueing. Unfortunately ever since Bagherian came we are becoming more like es & Pes minus the spending sprees.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Good pick from Ahwaz.
                        Few months ago his coach was asking CQ to invite him and Taleb to TM!! . CQ didn't but AV did invite them both to Sepahan.

عکس/علی هلیچی به سپاهان پیوست

Is he a CD or RB?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          That Foolad Mobarekeh and Zob Ahan have made Isfahan the unhealthiest city in Iran with top highest MS patients & cancer. They have caused heavy pollution & dried up the river. The employment they generate is 90% for migrants from other provinces. Last 7 or 8 years they have shut down most non football clubs for both ZA & Sepahan. What they spend on these 2 teams are peanuts compared to what they take from the city. Also except for 1 season Es & Pes outspent Sepahan every single season and mismanaged the money with players not getting paid in full and foreign players sueing. Unfortunately ever since Bagherian came we are becoming more like es & Pes minus the spending sprees.

Ajab. Isfahanis lobbied hard for those plants. We all know that. What other city could get two major competitive steel mills.
                          Zayande rood is dried simply so upstream farmers get what they want. That is not Tehran fault.

I say this with alot of love for Isfahan and Isfahanis. Some of the hardest working, intelligent and capable people in Iran.
                          Last edited by Nokhodi; 06-16-2016, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Ajab. Isfahanis lobbied hard for those plants. We all know that. What other city could get two major competitive steel mills.
                            Zayande rood is dried simply so upstream farmers get what they want. That is not Tehran fault.
                            First off Zob Ahan was built during the khoda biamorz by the Russians.
                            Secondly who said it was Tehrani's fault? The point was these 2 companies that take more than they give have an obligation to spend money for the well being of the city. They don't.
                            In the Sorkhabi's case the government directly spends $$$$ on both. That is the difference.

Comment

Daniel Norouzi joins Sepahan. That's a surprise. Let's see if he can get invited to TM.

http://www.farsnews.com/13950327001047

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                                Kia jaane aziz,

First off thank you for the courteous reply. However Perspolis and esteghlal rightfully should have more allocated budget to them compared to the rest of the teams in Iran. Both these teams add so much flavor and interest to our football, and for an obvious reason: Their massive fan base throughout the country, and not just in Tehran. The fanbase number of these Tehrani teams is nowhere close to be on par with the rest of Shahrestani teams, including my second favorite team "Tractorsazi".

Both Esteghlal and Perspolis fans biggest dream is for all PGL to be privatized, this way we shall see why the money allocation is not the same between all teams and why Perspolis and Esteghlal will eventually have a lot more funds to buy players/coach.

In all top leagues of the world, there are a few elite clubs with much larger financial power, to name a few, La Liga: Barcelona, Real Madrid, these 2 teams' wealth perhaps equals the entire league's teams. Germany: Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Shalke 04. Italy Juventus, and Milan etc. The only semi-balanced Top European league is England, other than them every single country hold only a few rich football clubs which outspend every other team of their league by a huge margin.

Our football needs to be privatized, the sooner the better, yes the first few years will be catastrophic, but it needs to start somewhere, and it's best to start it with bigger clubs like Perspolis and Esteghlal, Tractorsazi and maybe Sepahan...

Comment

Working...
                                X