Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how I love the drama in out PGL.

Comment

From what I understand in my subpar Farsi reading skills, saman nariman Mahan has said on his Instagram that nothing is clear yet on his situation in Austria and with the permission of gostaresh he will continue to pursue his football in Austria. I read somewhere recently that Faraz kamalvand will allow narimanjahan to go.

If someone could provide more detail I'd appreciate it

https://www.instagram.com/saman_narimanjahan/
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        From what I understand in my subpar Farsi reading skills, saman nariman Mahan has said on his Instagram that nothing is clear yet on his situation in Austria and with the permission of gostaresh he will continue to pursue his football in Austria. I read somewhere recently that Faraz kamalvand will allow narimanjahan to go.

If someone could provide more detail I'd appreciate it

https://www.instagram.com/saman_narimanjahan/
        He basically just said he is in Austria with the permission of Gostaresh Foolad and that he has played several good training and games with Wolfsberger. He said that he has not agreed with the Austrian club yet on the financial parts and he hopes a final deal can be completed by tomorrow (today I think). He said that the rumours of him going to Machine Sazi or any other Iranian clubs are just rumours as of now. He said the biggest obstacle in completing his move are the finances in which he has to give a large portion of his contract with Gostaresh to the club for his own transfer fee and ITC. He said he is waiting for Wolfsberger to discuss his offer and says if the offer is decline he will return to Gostaresh where he will look at other offers.

Long story short. I am saying most likely this deal will fall through because of obstacle of the finances.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          He basically just said he is in Austria with the permission of Gostaresh Foolad and that he has played several good training and games with Wolfsberger. He said that he has not agreed with the Austrian club yet on the financial parts and he hopes a final deal can be completed by tomorrow (today I think). He said that the rumours of him going to Machine Sazi or any other Iranian clubs are just rumours as of now. He said the biggest obstacle in completing his move are the finances in which he has to give a large portion of his contract with Gostaresh to the club for his own transfer fee and ITC. He said he is waiting for Wolfsberger to discuss his offer and says if the offer is decline he will return to Gostaresh where he will look at other offers.

Long story short. I am saying most likely this deal will fall through because of obstacle of the finances.
          Yup, whenever ITC and financial details are a problem it's never a good sign. Hope for the best, expect the worst.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Antony Golec has arrived in Tehran to negotiate with PP

http://90tv.ir/news/266342/%D8%A2%D9...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Reza Fazeli

- Esteghlal still hasn't contacted me about Hajsafi. It's very unlikely to see Hajsafi in Esteghlal, since he wants to continue in Europe
              - Ghoochannejhad's new team will be announced in the upcoming week.
              - Dejagah will stay in Al-Arabi

http://www.farsnews.com/13950401001161

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Reza Fazeli

- Esteghlal still hasn't contacted me about Hajsafi. It's very unlikely to see Hajsafi in Esteghlal, since he wants to continue in Europe
                - Ghoochannejhad's new team will be announced in the upcoming week.
                - Dejagah will stay in Al-Arabi

http://www.farsnews.com/13950401001161
                wow, "its been all so quiet on Gucci's front" of late, and suddenly he is just about to get signed ???
                anyone knows where Reza is currently? physically..? i sure hope in Holland or elsewhere in europe..!!
                good sign is that usually the good transfers happen swiftly and sorta quietly..!! when you hear a lot bs Bazargrami rumors, then you know the player doesnt really have any good offers and the agents try to bring attention to the player by stirring the pot, so to speak..!!

also, looks as al-Ayrabi simply are incapalbe of finding another rich, sucker Club to offload Dejagha to.. !! lol
                its plain as day that their new coach doesnt fancy him and want him offloaded, but the club is forced to keep him due to the earlier expensive contractual agreement..!! bad sign nonetheless, as i predict even a shittier form and fitness from Ashkan in the coming months as the new coach is likely to bench him even more out of spite of him not willing to leave voluntarily...!

ps

Haj Safi is way over-rated and most probably over-priced by PGL standards, Mansurian should be able to find more suitable domestic options that offer far superior value..!! its best for TM if Ehsan stayed somewhere else in Europe anyways...!! although its hard to teach an old dog new tricks, at least he will maintain optimal form and fitness staying in lower echelons of EU football than in iran or ayrab leagues..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  wow, "its been all so quiet on Gucci's front" of late, and suddenly he is just about to get signed ???
                  anyone knows where Reza is currently? physically..? i sure hope in Holland or elsewhere in europe..!!
                  good sign is that usually the good transfers happen swiftly and sorta quietly..!! when you hear a lot bs Bazargrami rumors, then you know the player doesnt really have any good offers and the agents try to bring attention to the player by stirring the pot, so to speak..!!
                  He's still in the Netherlands.

Comment

Is Sosha off to Europe? He just made a post on Instagram for the first time in months. Looks like he's at the airport in the background, and his comment made it seem as if he is leaving...

Comment

He's still in the Netherlands.
                      so no recent rumors regarding Reza's next club..??
                      if he is there and according to his agent about to sign in a week or less then that sounds awful promising..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        Is Sosha off to Europe? He just made a post on Instagram for the first time in months. Looks like he's at the airport in the background, and his comment made it seem as if he is leaving...
                        According to his Insta post, he is located in Scanic Park Drammen, which is in Norway.

Comment

According to his Insta post, he is located in Scanic Park Drammen, which is in Norway.
                          You're right, didn't notice that part.

Good for him, he didn't let the vultures take him down. We've seen plenty of examples of footballers in Iran being forced out of football, and they were trying to do the same to him. Well done to the lad, packed his bags and went elsewhere for the beautiful game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            You're right, didn't notice that part.

Good for him, he didn't let the vultures take him down. We've seen plenty of examples of footballers in Iran being forced out of football, and they were trying to do the same to him. Well done to the lad, packed his bags and went elsewhere for the beautiful game.
                            Btw. I found this article about him having an offer from Norway. I don't know though when this was published

نتقال احتمالی سوشا مکانی به لیگ نروژ

سوشا مکانی، دروازه*بان پرسپولیس، این روزها در خارج از کشور به سر می*برد. عکس*های تازه*ای که از سوشا منتشر شده نشان می*دهد او با لباس*های مورد علاقه*اش به اروپاگردی ادامه می*دهد تا بعد از یک فصل پرحاشیه، ریکاوری کند.

البته سوشا در تور اروپایی*اش که از مجارستان شروع شده، فوتبال را بی*خیال نشده است. او پیشنهادی از سوی یکی از باشگاه*های نروژی دارد و به احتمال زیاد با این تیم به توافق می*رسد. در این صورت او باید به شمال اروپا برود و فصل آینده را آنجا سپری کند. البته رقمی که باشگاه نروژی پیشنهاد داده اندک است، ولی سوشا هم به دلیل شرایطی که دارد، حاضر است با هر رقمی به اروپا برود. البته حسین فرکی هم خواهان جذب این بازیکن شده و قصد دارد او را به سایپا ببرد. فعلا هدف اصلی این بازیکن بازی در اروپاست.

http://press.jamejamonline.ir/Newspr...20069993778044

Comment

Former Hamburger SV captain and coach (last coached Lechia Gdansk) in Poland joins Marzban as assistant coach of Khooneh be Khooneh.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1335522...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Sosha Makani is in Drammen, and is having several trainings with Mjøndalen.
                                Mjøndalen was in the first division last year, but they got relegated, is now having a bad season in second division, currently 10th place.

It will be funny if he signs with them, because the team in our city where i'm living, is in the same division.

http://www.dt.no/sport/mif/nedre-eik.../s/5-57-380941

Comment

Working...
                                X