AFC U23 Championship : Qatar 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    I don't have time to try to prove AFC on my own that Iraq cheats their ages. When our own whole federation can't win easy cases against arabs in this confederation do you expect me to mail AFC to try to prove them that they are not doing their jobs right? I'm posting it here because some of you seemed to believe that their team was actually U23, insisting that they aren't faking their passports so there you go Don't be that gullible next time
    ZJ jaan,

How do you know they have cheated this time around? I mean bro, I am all for proving your theory right, but do you honestly have a concrete proof that Iraq U-23 team has cheated by means of using ineligible players (AKA overage players) on their team? Or this entire argument is based on assumptions/physical and looks of the players/their preceding overage scandal etc?

Most of us have lived a major part of their lives abroad and in the west, where the norm is that you're innocent, until found and proven guilty, but unfortunately many of us are still employing the very same attributions of that of the IR's .

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Leopard jaan,

I'd like to thank you for such great and classy post. Always a pleasure to come across amazing posts like this, people who reason their argument so eloquently with such class-act manner make life more beautiful!
      You know what was also reasonable and well-mannered, the link I posted about how Iraq uses overage players - way overage players - for these tournaments.

Comment

ZJ jaan,

How do you know they have cheated this time around? I mean bro, I am all for proving your theory right, but do you honestly have a concrete proof that Iraq U-23 team has cheated by means of using ineligible players (AKA overage players) on their team? Or this entire argument is based on assumptions/physical and looks of the players/their preceding overage scandal etc?

Most of us have lived a major part of their lives abroad and in the west, where the norm is that you're innocent, until found and proven guilty, but unfortunately many of us are still employing the very same attributions of that of the IR's .
        Here you go Keano jan, just alone in this thread

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        https://iraqsport.wordpress.com/2013...qi-youth-team/
        They don't even deny it. They were celebrating our downfall throughout their forums on a daily basis and yet we have fools like yourself selling out their country and aiming to "piss off" other Iranians.

AIraqi and Gucci10, your post is true if they didn't cheat. But they did.

And we are far superior to Iraqi football in every level, including youth cause they cheat so blatantly - so they should focus on other sports .
        Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Iraq U23's real ages , in bold are those that are still suspected to be overage

https://twitter.com/hassaninmubarak/...11332786401280

You guys are way too gullible

And you can google and see the 10s and 10s of pages about Iraqi age cheating, I don't think this even needs to be discussed, it's known and popular to all teams in AFC

But of course those that want to express sympathy to 26 years old dudes going to the olympics are free to do so after all

Comment

ZJ jaan,

He is one of the best posters on Iraqi football: https://twitter.com/hassaninmubarak

Hassanin Mubarak ‏@hassaninmubarak Jan 26
          Some players old as 26 years of age, others with 3 or 4 years of international experience and Iraq are still second best.

Some players with forged documents have faced issues getting their passports renewed, as documents don't match! Abdul-Qadir Tariq was one.

The 26-year-old Mohanad Abdul-Rahim scores for Iraq. 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            You know what was also reasonable and well-mannered, the link I posted about how Iraq uses overage players - way overage players - for these tournaments.
            Yes I know and I have read this article on the weblog of an individual who has written some articles for WSG magazine, Iraq Sport website and Goal.com, bearer of 1000 twitter followers etc. Not sure how all of the above grant credibility to him, especially when you realize this article was written on 6/17/2013

Nonetheless I am all applause for this Iraqi gentleman, who puts aside the over-nationalism bullshit (Which I passionately detest, as it often portrays ignorance and bigotry) and bravely questions and condemns his own country's possible cheating. Therefore I salute him for his bold gesture and stance on the matter. However I find this article absolutely irrelevant to this edition of U-23 Championship as the article had been written nearly 3 years back.
            Last edited by Keano; 01-29-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Gentlemen and ladies, let's talk about the final.
              A great battle between the reds (Koreans call themselves red devils) and the samuraies.

Just a note: Iraq was not the one that eliminated Omid team this time. it was not even Qatar that did it. It was decisions by Khakpour, MK and Tabatabai who did not care to have some key players such as Noorolahi on the team and did not think they needed to use Torabi as starter in Qatar game just to save him for China match so he would be perfectly tired against japanese that rested their main team before match against Iran.
              So we have to remember that next time you have a coach like khakpour that loses to saudi ar in Tehran with Sardar and JB then you need to make adjustments. cool off and take it easy on a neighbor that you have to live with forever.

Comment

I watched the last game the Koreans played. Their players were not even close in skills to our players but they got lucky to reach the final aside from working hard. I did notice they had learned the multilayer defense that CQ used against them. I could clearly see the replica of CQ's defense. Khakpour on the other hand had a big space for the others to move in.

The Koreans will have a hard time against the Japanese. Also psychologically speaking they are always afraid of Japan. So that will have some effect on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post

Just a note: Iraq was not the one that eliminated Omid team this time. it was not even Qatar that did it. It was decisions by Khakpour, MK and Tabatabai who did not care to have some key players such as Noorolahi on the team and did not think they needed to use Torabi as starter in Qatar game .
                  Add Ezatollahi to the uninvited list, as it appears he was not with the team, because of his mad respect to CQ.

Comment

With Sardar Azmoun we would have won it all. simple as that. all those chances missed against japan would have been goals for agha golpesar.

Comment

Thanks Keano Khaan, yes indeed. Ezatollahi would have been a great addition. I did not mention him because wrongly someone have said he was not on the team due to injuries. Ezatollahi is one head and shoulder above any Qatari or Japanese.
                      shame on people who do lajbaazi and ruin a team and destroy dreams. If i had been in place of Kashani I would have fired Khakpour and his assistants if they had not chosen Ezatollahi and Noorolahi for no logic or reason.

How to change the subject from age of players. Here is another guy who should never be given Omid or TM coaching job:

سرمربی تراکتورسازی خاطرنشان کرد: دغدغه ما فقط همان بود که شخصی اجازه نداد ما به اردوی ترکیه برویم که اگر این اتفاق رخ می*داد ما هم*اکنون آماده*تر بودیم. شریفی و نانگ برای اولین بار برای ما بازی کردند و اگر چند بازی تدارکاتی در اردوی ترکیه می*توانستیم داشته باشیم، بازیکنانمان هماهنگ*تر بودند

Comment

Well to be honest, Z Joon at least came up with some valid and suspicious facts to consider, while others only assumed things. I understand people hate the racism sometimes and indeed some exaggerate with their insults, but at the same time we have people that desperately try too hard to act impartial and hence believe they have to give credit to these arabs - while anybody who has been following Asian football knows that they are by far the dirtiest team(s) and are capable of anything. This has nothing to do with racism or our historical rivalry - it’s just a FACT nobody can deny for the love of football.

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Fvcking loser mentality in this forum. Iraq at their main team is terrible, they're not even in our league, we don't need to make hundreds of posta saying Iraq this, Iraq that.
                        Now I'm not saying they haven't cheated, but sitting here complaining all the time makes us look really bad and makes it seem like we have a losers mentality.
                        Years ago we lost vs. Saudis and everyone was going crazy - but 8-0ers failed to qualify that year and went on to embarrass themselves the following years. North Korea qualified for the World cup and again we had no confidence - but what else did they manage after that? Uzbekistan plays couple of good games and people claim they are above us - at the end we topped the group and they failed to qualify....

Iran, with this criminal regime and nonexistent support, has always been a strong force in Asian whether in good or bad times. 1vs1 we can beat any Asian team at any time - in fact now CQ build up a team that could beat any team in the world on a good day, even with bunch of PGL players. Sure there will always be Asian countries/teams popping up, doing better than us temporary, but class is permanent! So indeed, this loser mentality is seriously pathetic. We haven’t reached our full potential and we won’t under this regime - but it’s still time to be proud of what we achieved considering all the circumstances, not only in football but other sports as well. The amount of talents is superior to whole Asia........AFC is against us and even our own federation is blocking our way, STILL these arabs with all their disgusting cheating and money can’t touch us in the long run.
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

A fact about Iranians in football is that they are so talented they can dribble all the players on the pitch so impossibly but when they reach the goal they suddenly do something impossible and miss the goal EVERY TIME & IN EVERY GAME.

We have indeed lost the meaning of real talent IMHO. What good is it to play well, when you can not focus to win it and failure after failure shows this fact that we never ever want to correct. So sad.

This thread is also a great show case of a medical condition called "Famous Iranian Feelings Instability Syndrome" or FIFIS which some call "FISS O FISS" or "FES O FES", that we can witness here.

The fact was that japan, Korea and Iraq were better therefore they qualified for Olympics and we didn't, end of story.
                          Last edited by webmaster; 01-29-2016, 03:50 PM.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Congrats to the Iraqis for qualifying. I feel bad for them for being war-torn.

Hopefully we can have a secular government one day that cares about the advancement of its people.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

This was not surprising IMO. Iraq became 4th with in the 2013 U20 World Cup with the very same team. Unlike us, they've done a good job with their youth teams.

This should be a warning sign for the federation to create a proper youth system and have decent long-term plans.

Comment

Masaleye teamhai ke miran footbaale Olympic maomolan entekhab kardan 3ta bazikone balaye 23 saale ke ejaaze daran dar baazihaa skerkat konan.

Masalan teame mellie Soed dost dare ke Ibrahimovic yeki az bazikone bozorgsaleshon bashe.

Amma be nazar mirese masaleye Eragh entekhab kardane 3ta baazikon ZIRE 23 saal khadaad bood, haha.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X