No announcement yet.

AFC U23 Championship : Qatar 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was pointing out the character of Iraqi government and how if they do shit like that, they damn sure won't mind cheating.

Comment

Iraq U23's real ages , in bold are those that are still suspected to be overage

https://twitter.com/hassaninmubarak/...11332786401280

You guys are way too gullible

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Yeah, west made Saddam wage a second "Qaddisyeh". Yup, sure did. (That's sarcasm, by the way)

Among ME arab nations, only Lebanon has been somewhat of a friend to us. At least they don't build anti-Iranian monuments.
        Read about April Glasspy. Western countries gave GREEN light to Saddam to attack Iran and the majority of Arab countries paid for the arms. Iran had a chance to finish the war two times while Saudi Arabia offered to pay for war damages, big Mullah did not accept and wanted to go to Jerusalem. LOL.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Well the pictures reminded me of the dark and ugly history. I am surprised the iraqi gov. has not removed the evil work of saddam. Maybe some day they will. meantime you have a new generation of Iraqis who can be educated to remove the ugly work of saddam. Sports and education can lead to better lives for their kids and then they can wipe the historical sign of insanity and crimes by insane hussain.
          Keep on educating them so that they become more civilized and do the right thing. They can use 30 year old to defeat Qatar if they wish but that is not our problem. We would have defeated Japan and qatar with the right stratgy and it does not take millions of dollars for stadium. remember Ali Karimi and Al Daei in high school spent more time playing on asphalt rather than any football fields.
          Congrats. to Iraqis who deserve congratulations and acknowledge that saddam was evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

You are not the judge.

Send your data to AFC not posting here. You achieve zero by crying here.

If you have a problem write to governing bodies rather than crying over it. In national team, Iran claimed had solid evidences but Iraqi player kept playing.

You cannot make the laws, if in your views, the age, or the laws are not accurate, then take steps to correct them. Posting here and using profanity will get you nothing.

Comment

Wow the last 3-4 pages of this thread is so painful to read. The football thread got hijacked and deviated into political/hatred agenda.

Moments like this make us look like a sore loser nation, until January of last year and our loss against Iraq, the majority of this forum I reckon would cheer for Iraq against the rest of the Persian Gulf states, whereas now some folks are furiously rambling over Qatar's loss against Iraq, that is quite a show...

Why are you guys going all ballistic over this overage issue? Do you think such "influential"country like Qatar would literally let such scandalous abuse slip by so easily? Do you truly believe in case of such hypothetical case, Qatar will keep quiet and do nothing about it? I assure you even if the tiniest possibility of overage violation is felt by the Qatari authorities, they would do everything to the best of their ability to punish Iraq. Keep in mind that Iraq is the least favorite Arab country within the Arab world!

Please respectfully drop the bitterness mentality, it really tarnishes our image, the IR has done enough of it!

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                You are not the judge.

Send your data to AFC not posting here. You achieve zero by crying here.

If you have a problem write to governing bodies rather than crying over it. In national team, Iran claimed had solid evidences but Iraqi player kept playing.

You cannot make the laws, if in your views, the age, or the laws are not accurate, then take steps to correct them. Posting here and using profanity will get you nothing.
                I don't have time to try to prove AFC on my own that Iraq cheats their ages. When our own whole federation can't win easy cases against arabs in this confederation do you expect me to mail AFC to try to prove them that they are not doing their jobs right? I'm posting it here because some of you seemed to believe that their team was actually U23, insisting that they aren't faking their passports so there you go Don't be that gullible next time

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Wow the last 3-4 pages of this thread is so painful to read. The football thread got hijacked and deviated into political/hatred agenda.

Moments like this make us look like a sore loser nation, until January of last year and our loss against Iraq, the majority of this forum I reckon would cheer for Iraq against the rest of the Persian Gulf states, whereas now some folks are furiously rambling over Qatar's loss against Iraq, that is quite a show...

Why are you guys going all ballistic over this overage issue? Do you think such "influential"country like Qatar would literally let such scandalous abuse slip by so easily? Do you truly believe in case of such hypothetical case, Qatar will keep quiet and do nothing about it? I assure you even if the tiniest possibility of overage violation is felt by the Qatari authorities, they would do everything to the best of their ability to punish Iraq. Keep in mind that Iraq is the least favorite Arab country within the Arab world!

Please respectfully drop the bitterness mentality, it really tarnishes our image, the IR has done enough of it!
                  Well said. Thank you. Now if some PFDC members read your comment it will be beneficial.

Comment

I don't have time to try to prove AFC on my own that Iraq cheats their ages. When our own whole federation can't win easy cases against arabs in this confederation do you expect me to mail AFC to try to prove them that they are not doing their jobs right? I'm posting it here because some of you seemed to believe that their team was actually U23, insisting that they aren't faking their passports so there you go Don't be that gullible next time
                    You seem to have a lot of time to post nonsenses. Your act should be gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                      Well the pictures reminded me of the dark and ugly history. I am surprised the iraqi gov. has not removed the evil work of saddam. Maybe some day they will. meantime you have a new generation of Iraqis who can be educated to remove the ugly work of saddam. Sports and education can lead to better lives for their kids and then they can wipe the historical sign of insanity and crimes by insane hussain.
                      Keep on educating them so that they become more civilized and do the right thing. They can use 30 year old to defeat Qatar if they wish but that is not our problem. We would have defeated Japan and qatar with the right stratgy and it does not take millions of dollars for stadium. remember Ali Karimi and Al Daei in high school spent more time playing on asphalt rather than any football fields.
                      Congrats. to Iraqis who deserve congratulations and acknowledge that saddam was evil.
                      Leopard jaan,

I'd like to thank you for such great and classy post. Always a pleasure to come across amazing posts like this, people who reason their argument so eloquently with such class-act manner make life more beautiful!

Comment

I'm not saying that they're u23 aziz, I also have serious doubts about their ages, but I'm saying the way some people talk about Iraq here makes them seem like they're a big rival to us and on the same level as us.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          I'm not saying that they're u23 aziz, I also have serious doubts about their ages, but I'm saying the way some people talk about Iraq here makes them seem like they're a big rival to us and on the same level as us.
                          I also 100% agree and hate when people here compare us to Iraq, but when you have members insisting that their team is legit U23 and not faking their ages there is no choice but to react. Hopefully people will at least check their facts before they post next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                            No, those monuments should be kept up. That's like saying let's level Auschwitz. You can forgive, but never forget. We, as Iranians, should never forget the travesties that were imposed on Iran. Iraq was the oppressor and I am sure we all were affected by it in some shape or form. I would not be surprised if most of us lost family members during that grueling and ugly war. Nonetheless, if those monuments get torn, how will we remember what happened?

Now, talking about cheating, if Iraqis did cheat and get away with it? Good for them, they got away with it. Next time either we cheat, or we aim to be so prepared that no matter what is thrown at us our Team levels the opposition and moves on. Sadly we don't even have people who speak English fluently in IFF, we all remember the awful letter that IFF sent to AFC during 2015 AFC. Hell I could do better than that. So either we start cheating like the rest of the group, or we come so well prepared that no matter what the other side throws at us we still move forward.

BTW, you mentioned education, for some reason we as Iranians think education is above and beyond everything. Education isn't anything if you don't have an industrial nation. We have all these PhDs and high level intellectuals in Iran, yet we are not an industrial nation. Education is not the answer to it all. You need to have people willing to work, who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get it done. Prefect example, being an assembler in an auto plant in the USA is a respectable job, you earn a decent living and are a skilled worker, but I'm pretty sure most Iranians will say "oh look at the besavad he didn't go to school so he has to work so hard".

Comment

Everyone knows AFC is corrupt as fuck and prefers PGCC countries, everyone on PFDC knows this, but some of you are forgetting that right now, khodetono be koocheye ali chap mizanin, just to prove a "point"

neither Iraq or AFC are above cheating.

But anyway, I do agree with some of the commenters, let's focus on our own team now. I think we made our case.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                So a blog post from a iraqi blog is proof that they cheated this year. Mashalla thats not proof. We had proof of them cheating in the Asian Cup but this aint cheating and you guys have no proof sorry. Case closed.
                                He used facts in his post

Comment

Working...
                                X