Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I was very shocked. I was like no way is that Hajsafi!? I was actually hoping to see Iranian players in Dubai, but didn't expect it to happen.
    So, what's your feeling after talking to him? Do you think he will return to Iran and IPL? Hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      So, what's your feeling after talking to him? Do you think he will return to Iran and IPL? Hope not.
      I actually forgot to ask him about Iran and the Esteghlal rumours but I got the feeling he wants to stay in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        I actually forgot to ask him about Iran and the Esteghlal rumours but I got the feeling he wants to stay in Europe.
        Still super awesome that you ran into him! Let's hope Hajsafi's patience pays off and a respectable team in Europe gives him an offer. Hajsafi is too good to go back to the IPL.

Comment

Wherever he goes I hope he gets a chance to play midfield. This guy has been forced into the LB position for years. He has tried his best but he is and will never be a natural defender. He is an attacking player. Yet never gets a chance to show it. But man is he patient. Just goes with it and tries his best.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Hajsafi is a smart guy. He will make the right decision which will benefit him in the long run.

Comment

According to Varzesh3, Hajsafi has an offer from 1860 Munich.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                According to Varzesh3, Hajsafi has an offer from 1860 Munich.
                That would be awesome for Hajsafi. Hopefully he accepts or even if he goes to Greece i'll still be happy

Comment

Great offer. I hope he stays in Germany and works his way up to the Bundesliga

Comment

Hajsafi is back in Iran now after his trip to UAE. He will probably negotiate with Sepahan first and if things don't go through, he will negotiate with Teraktor according to this:

http://toofanezard.com/news/19513-%D...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      Hajsafi is back in Iran now after his trip to UAE. He will probably negotiate with Sepahan first and if things don't go through, he will negotiate with Teraktor according to this:

http://toofanezard.com/news/19513-%D...%A7%D9%86.html
                      Woah woah woah, he's returning to the Persian Gulf Pro League???

Comment

Let's just ignore the Iranian sources and just wait and see what happens. I would be very sad to see him leave European leagues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ah jeez. Even Qatar is better than IPL at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Ah jeez. Even Qatar is better than IPL at this point
                            It really is not.

Comment

the reality is , he has offers from europe but they might wanan pay little to nothing and in iran he can make more, expecially sepahan. we have to wait and see

Comment

According to Bagherian he is coming backباقریان: ویسی و بصیرت با حاج صفی صحبت کردند / احسان دلش با سپاهان است

باقریان: ویسی و بصیرت با حاج صفی صحبت کردند / احسان دلش با سپاهان استShare
                                مدیرعامل باشگاه سپاهان گفت: مربیان ما با وی در تماس بودند و او به زودی سپاهانی می شود.
                                به گزارش پایگاه خبری طوفان زرد، اصغر باقریان در گفت و گو با کاپ، در خصوص آخرین وضعیت احسان حاج صفی اظهار داشت: بابت سپاهانی شدن حاج صفی نگرانی نداریم. در روزهای گذشته عبداله ویسی و مجید بصیرت با وی در تماس بودند و قرار است تا در هفته آینده او به باشگاه سپاهان آمده و رسما با باشگاه وارد مذاکره شود.
                                مدیرعامل سپاهان گفت: حاج صفی فرزند سپاهان است و به سپاهان وابسته است. همانطور که سپاهان هم به حاج صفی وابسته است.
                                باقریان درباره اینکه با این وضع باید حاج صفی را سپاهانی دانست گفت: آخرین صحبتی که با بصیرت داشتم به من گفت که حاج صفی از علاقمندی اش به به حضور در سپاهان صحبت کرده و اگر اتفاق خاصی نیفتد باید او را سپاهانی دانست. home:

Comment

Working...
                                X