Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Why is he going to Greece? Why not another 2.Bundesliga team? Preferably one close to promotion.
    Because the Germans probably don't want him, while a couple of his German teammates are joining German 2nd Bundesliga teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      Apparently he's on the verge of joining Panionis. definitely better than coming back to Iran, maybe he can kick start his European career in Greece like Karim.
      To be fair to him, he had a decent season individually, other than racist Kicker giving him crap scores, he played well. Scored a goal from half, and definetly was the best player on his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        3? Who's the third?
        Three weeks ago when I posted this, it was said Taremi had an offer from a Greek club. It might have been Olympiakos. It was a serious topic for a few days then it died off (no surprises..).

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          Why is he going to Greece? Why not another 2.Bundesliga team? Preferably one close to promotion.
          But doesn't he have to first have a legitimate offer from a Budesliga 2 club? Unless he has and I am unaware of?

We often resent our players for not going to certain leagues:clubs as if there are tons of offers for them and they're rejecting them all left and right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            But doesn't he have to first have a legitimate offer from a Budesliga 2 club? Unless he has and I am unaware of?

We often resent our players for not going to certain leagues:clubs as if there are tons of offers for them and they're rejecting them all left and right.

That's what I meant, sorry if I worded it badly. Do no 2.Bundesliga clubs want him?

Comment

Greece Ham khoobe Ehsan Jan boro. Make us proud
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Wherever he goes please play him as LM. The only thing worse than no potential is wasted potential

Comment

Does anyone know if Ehsan to Greece is true?

Comment

Go to Greece!

Comment

I just ran in to Ehsan in Dubai mall today..

Comment

^chi goft.!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          ^chi goft.!?
                          not much, just told him how nice it was to meet him, he is currently visting from Iran, I asked him about the LB/LM situation, he said himself that he prefers to play LM. Also asked him about offers and the greece rumours, he said he prefers to stay in Germany or some other country than going to Greece, but right now he has no concrete offers from those places and is not sure where he will be playing next season. He was a really nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            not much, just told him how nice it was to meet him, he is currently visting from Iran, I asked him about the LB/LM situation, he said himself that he prefers to play LM. Also asked him about offers and the greece rumours, he said he prefers to stay in Germany or some other country than going to Greece, but right now he has no concrete offers from those places and is not sure where he will be playing next season. He was a really nice guy.
                            I like how he is being patient....most of our players wait 2 weeks or so and jump at an offer but he is taking his time, same with masoud. hope it will pay off in the end
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^^i like how chilled you were.

I would be nervous just contemplating to take a photo with him!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                ^^i like how chilled you were.

I would be nervous just contemplating to take a photo with him!

I was very shocked. I was like no way is that Hajsafi!? I was actually hoping to see Iranian players in Dubai, but didn't expect it to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X