Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could hear a fan screaming: "It can't continue like this."

If FSV keep playing like this, it's not unlikely to relegate. This team is toothless. Some of Ehsan's teammates are not 2nd Bundesliga material.

Comment

Comment

Will he get offers from the first division clubs if FSV get relegated?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
          Will he get offers from the first division clubs if FSV get relegated?
          I don't see first division teams to pick up players from 2nd division relegation teams except the player is outstanding. Hajisafi just do the job in Frankfurt, not so much more.

Comment

Say hello to 3.Bundesliga -_-

Comment

Guys until 19h CET you can still vote for Ehsans goal to be goal of the month

https://www1.sportschau.de/tdm/tdm

Answer is Schalke Null...Vier

Comment

Comment

Comment

Next season there maybe a possibility that Amir Shapourzadeh might play against Hajsafi home and away in the 2nd Bundesliga. Their team Würzburger Kickers who Shapourzadeh captains currently sits in third place in the promotion play-off position. They are also 6 points behind the second placed team, in which then they will promote directly. They only have four games remaining before their season ends. The team is currently on the roll as they got promoted to the third bundesliga last year when they won their league. The remaing games they have left are with Holstein Kiel @ home (11th place, won 2-1 before), Hansa Rostock @ home (12th place, tied 0-0), Energie Cottubus @ away (16th place, tied 2-2), and Magdeburg @ away (6th place, tied 1-1). Their chances are pretty high, and I hope it happens.

Comment

It seems that Hajsafi will play as LB in tomorrow's game

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fa...0260.bild.html

Comment

Hajsafi starts (as LB I suppose) against SV Sandhausen. Game is at 13:30 CET

Comment

http://www.nosball.me/news/7016/SV_S...Frankfurt.html

Comment

Looks rather like an IPL game than a Bundesliga game..much bezan ziresh

Comment

they need a win today, really they are in bad form
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Half Time
                                0-0

Fsv trying to score but they can't create chances, too many long balls.

Hajsafi had some calm approaches, tried not to play risky and avoided turnovers, which was good to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X