Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Nomreye kicker be Ehsan pas az baazi ba Duisburg: 3.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2...uisburg-1.html
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Hajsafi is not in the squad for today's game against Union Berlin.

Comment

why? injured?

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
              why? injured?
              Their coach has changed on several positions. It seems that some players will be rested today.
              Last edited by 04041374; 03-05-2016, 04:55 AM.

Comment

2-0 Union after 30 minutes

...this is what you get when you don't let Ehsan play

Comment

3-0 Union

FSV without Ehsan = more soorakh than they already are

Comment

Union Berlin has some good players, Felix Kroos, younger brother of Toni Kroos being one

Comment

ended 4-0 for Union. No Haji no party

Comment

Their Coach will leave the team next season. Although he has faith in Ehsan overall (guess he just wanted his good players to rest after that throw against Duisburg) I think Oral is just not 2. Bundesliga material..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          Their Coach will leave the team next season. Although he has faith in Ehsan overall (guess he just wanted his good players to rest after that throw against Duisburg) I think Oral is just not 2. Bundesliga material..
                          Oral has been appointed as Karlsruhe coach

Ehsan Hajsafi to Karlsruher SC => confirmed

Comment

so i havent followed this thread much but i noticed Ehsan's team has no chance of advancing to bundesliga, so what will happen to him next year? is he gonna continue being in 2nd division or are there any links between him and other 1st div. clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              so i havent followed this thread much but i noticed Ehsan's team has no chance of advancing to bundesliga, so what will happen to him next year? is he gonna continue being in 2nd division or are there any links between him and other 1st div. clubs?
                              He's been playing pretty well, I think there's a shot that a team that promotes at the end of this season might try to pick him up but if not, he will have a great shot at it the following year....1 more year of good performances in FSV may be needed we'll have to wait and see
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

HS is about 26 years old, right? Damn time flies, I fully remember him during Sepahan's final match against Urawa Reds in Japan, where he shone impressively while being only a 17 years old young players.

Here are the highlights of both legs of ACL 2007 final, I remember in the second leg Washington single-handedly destroyed our team:

Comment

Working...
                                X