Frankfurt made everything to concede a goal. And it happened

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Frankfurt made everything to concede a goal. And it happened
        lol everything u write is alwayyyys negativ

Comment

Originally posted by MrJahanbabhsh View Post
          lol everything u write is alwayyyys negativ
          Sorry but I quote what I see : dangerous turnovers + PK + dangerous fouls, what is that then?

Comment

He is now playing as Leftback because the original one got injured

Comment

So they lost 2-0...

Comment

He played 90 mins. It seems like he's a regular starter, nice to see.

Comment

Freiburg 2-0 Frankfurt Highlights:

http://www.ballsicher.com/video-frei...rt-2-0-2-liga/

Not that I agree with the ratings Ehsan has been receiving lately, however I will still share it:

"Rating: 4
                  Ehsan Haji Safi
                  The Iranian national team remained guilty in his third race from the very beginning its class. Almost all balls jump him far away."

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fs...2454.bild.html
                  Last edited by aenima_8; 09-27-2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    He played 90 mins. It seems like he's a regular starter, nice to see.
                    missed this game but his coach obviously sees his quality and the immense intangibles of his presence on the pitch, & that is all that really matters most ATM..!!
                    fk kicker and their BS ratings..!!
                    i dont think any of their clowns who come up with their ratings even watch these games...!! its like they calculate their numbers based on pure statistics(how many touches, completed passes, goals scored etc) and come up with their bs ratings on that alone..!! their ranking is about as legitimate as the FIFA rankings, except even less reliable..!

Comment

Watched the game. The team is so vulnerable from the right side which Ehsan can't do much about. Both goals came from the nonsense defending on the right.
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Freiburg 2-0 Frankfurt Highlights:

http://www.ballsicher.com/video-frei...rt-2-0-2-liga/

Not that I agree with the ratings Ehsan has been receiving lately, however I will still share it:

"Rating: 4
                        Ehsan Haji Safi
                        The Iranian national team remained guilty in his third race from the very beginning its class. Almost all balls jump him far away."

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fs...2454.bild.html
                        I watched the video and it sounded Hajsafi was slow in the left back position from 2:45 min onward of highlights. There was two opportunities that he acted weak. One was when he was non effective as defense but the other team striker was careless and the other one which he was not in his position and only last defense # 17 followed the opponent strikers back to the goal while all other defenders were left behind including Hajsafi. Hajsafi should not play in LB, his best bet is in midfield or LW.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                          Watched the game. The team is so vulnerable from the right side which Ehsan can't do much about. Both goals came from the nonsense defending on the right.
                          yeaup seemed awful evident even from those bit of highlight vids..!
                          both goals were essentially result of laxed (beitashourian) defending on the right wing..! acres of space was afforded for those shots on goal and their keeper didnt seem to up to the task to make any brilliant saves on those shots either.!!

Also judging from the bit of highlights, Ehsan seemed sorta lost in the middle of the pitch (DM.??) early on ..! and in general just a bit off the pace of play, which early-on is still normal considering the huge step up from PGL..!

it seems to me Ehsan's VERSATILITY is certainly his biggest Plus going for him so far in his career..!!
                          He aint exceptional anywhere on the pitch internationally either, just slightly above average all over the field, mostly on the Left, where there is a huge shortage of quality football talent worldwide, especially in iran ..!!!

Comment

He should have come to Darmstadt in the 1. Bundesliga. In fact I saw that TM Translator (Aryan) in Darmstadt a little time back in the summer break, and I was wondering if any Iranian player was planning to move to Darmstadt.

Probably he negotiated with them, but then decided to go for Frankfurt in the 2. Bundesliga, where he would receive a higher salary training in nicer facilities.
                            Now he is in one of the most boring teams in German football playing infront of some of the most pathetic fans here doing only medicore, while Darmstadt is tearing up 1. Bundesliga.

Comment

ehsan is playing right now pleaste tune in! u can find links streams are up

Comment

Own goal by hajsafi. Theyre now behind 0-2

Comment

Working...
                                X