X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

injury is part of football, we have to accept it

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      not necessarily, any player that gets injured, even if its for a few weeks, it will make any team drop their interest in signing. an injured player cant even pass a medical anyway so it doesnt make sense to even sign one if they wanted to. transfer window is closed in a few days so ya no team will want to sign him.
      Wrong You can pass a medical test injuried, what do you think they do when they do a medical test? And you can get signed while you are injured.

Comment

damn, it woulda been sweet to have Both Reza and AliReza in erdivisie..!!
        to think we coulda watched them face each other in last weeks match in eredivisie..!! no chance it woulda been a boring 0-0

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Wait, so is this confirming that Gucci will be out for a few months? His injury may be bad if this source is implying that.
        yea, that was my guess from the get-go, clubs always play down their players injuries for obvious reasons..!!

Comment

Navad showed the clip where Reza got hacked, its the first time i've seen the play.

If I had to choose 1 scene that epitomizes football in the Championship, it would be that chop every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            Navad showed the clip where Reza got hacked, its the first time i've seen the play.

If I had to choose 1 scene that epitomizes football in the Championship, it would be that chop every single time.
            anyways to upload that scene..?? im really curious to see it..!
            all their fans say it was a real nasty challenge and well worthy of straight red..!!

championship is full of such dirty, no-talent, nareh-khar cloggers..!!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15458

Go to the 25 second mark. You can see his sick cross that should have been headed home. Then the foul. He literally gets flipped over.

Comment

I am amazed that his legs are still in one piece.
                What a nasty ugly foul.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  Ghoochannejhad had attracted interest from Dutch Eredivise club Willem II, however after his recent injury they have dropped their interest:

"Willem II drop out at Reza Ghoochannejhad

Tilburg - Willem II was interested in Iranian international Reza Ghoochannejhad. The club has several weeks to contact the player and his club Charlton Athletic, but a training injury threw a spanner in the works.

Research has shown that Ghoochannejhad can not come into action until the winter break. Therefore, the attacker is no longer interesting for Willem II, which is looking for immediate reinforcements for the team of Jurgen Streppel.

Ghoochannejhad started his professional career with Heerenveen. By Go Ahead Eagles, Cambuur, Emmen, Sint Truiden and Standard Liege he joined Charlton Athletic rightly, that he rented in Kuwait FC and Al Wakrah."

http://www.bd.nl/sport/voetbal/wille...jhad-1.5177986
                  Bad luck, he would have been a good striker for Willem II.

NEC are also looking for a new striker as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15458

Go to the 25 second mark. You can see his sick cross that should have been headed home. Then the foul. He literally gets flipped over.

Comment

was a bad challange, but he will come back and play again

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                        Wrong You can pass a medical test injuried, what do you think they do when they do a medical test? And you can get signed while you are injured.
                        What player have you seen get signed while injured? its unheard of. If that did happen its cuz they made an exception and im sure it was a high profile player, but i cant remember any.

Comment

What player have you seen get signed while injured? its unheard of. If that did happen its cuz they made an exception and im sure it was a high profile player, but i cant remember any.
                          Got my last exam on thursday so will get back at you then, btw TM game coming up soon

Comment

Navidkia was signed by Bochum while injured.
                            He had that much promise. sigh

Comment

^ that dude was Quality all throughout his career ...!!
                              he was just too injury prone and just couldnt stay fit long enough to have any significant impact in TM and Europe..!!
                              he seemed a class character too..!! Sepahan must be badly missing his leadership and quality..!!? he must be retired by now totally.? right..?

Comment

FYI Charlton advanced in the League Cup again Tuesday, beating Peterborough 4-1.

They play Crystal Palace in the next round, which is a big derby for the South of London.

Comment

Working...
                                X