Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the highlights

Comment

This is a great boost/turn around reza has needed since last summer....hopefully he can build off this. That goal was great, very tight angle to convert from.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nooshe joonesh

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          if he train well and pratice hard, he will get his chance
          Yeaup
          Charlton have 2 tough, away league fixtures in short span of a week coming up. Derby this Sat. N. Forest next Tuesday
          I'm fairly certain he will get some minutes from the bench in @ least 1 of these games. Even making the bench for either fixture would be an encouraging sign.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Yeaup
            Charlton have 2 tough, away league fixtures in short span of a week coming up. Derby this Sat. N. Forest next Tuesday
            I'm fairly certain he will get some minutes from the bench in @ least 1 of these games. Even making the bench for either fixture would be an encouraging sign.
            the key is for the coach to realize a good start would mean more than his ego on who he like and dont like, reza scores, and has confidence, also two away wins against tough apponents would be a ideal start to the team and thier goal to reach the primier league

Comment

Well done Reza that was a tough finish, he made it look easy!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                I love the fact that their influential captain lifted him up to celebrate with him.

Comment

He has a wicked left foot

Comment

Well taken. Classic Reza curler

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Damn! Dagenham used to be one of my favorite small teams .... many years ago. For some odd reason I had a soft spot for few smaller, lesser supported clubs like them, Doncaster and Norwich. Hope they don't relegate again!
                      But good to see RGN starting positively and staking his claim early on.

Comment

Similar to previously shared comments:http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/1...per_deal_done/

Comment

Very nice to hear he scored!

Comment

similar article as before but From the OFFICIAL CAFC Site.

Seems as Watt has picked a knock and may be rested this Sat's match ...?? i that case, either Reza or the young striker Grant will start along with probably big Mak..!!? it may also just be some bs to keep Derby guessing who to prepare for...??

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/g...c-2617172.aspx
                            Addicks boss in optimistic mood ahead of the weekend trip to the iPro StadiumTony felt his leg a bit, so he is a doubthttp://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/g...FysGEMt8Z7s.99

Comment

good to see there is pressure on the coach to let reza in the team

Comment

I think we should all be wary of this guy luzon. please. please.

Comment

Working...
                                X