Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serghe View Post
    FYI Charlton advanced in the League Cup again Tuesday, beating Peterborough 4-1.

They play Crystal Palace in the next round, which is a big derby for the South of London.
    coool, i hope reza can get back by end of september

Comment

Reza has posted a video on instagram his knee looks very good. So no need to worry about a torn acl,a torn or stretched knee would have been swollen for a couple of weeks, so most likely it was just bruised from the hit. Hope we see him soon in Eredivisie, just any league would be better than the Championship k**i league .

EDIT: Oohh my freakin god the video is posted from the Netherlands!

Comment

Charlton will play 46 league games, plus league cup and FA cup games which should be about 50 games. The championship play weekends and mid week matches, so it is a very long season which requires a lot of depth.

Will Reza leave the club, answer is yes if Charlton get a decent offer for him other wise it is not in their best interest to let him go. As you can see its a tough league, despite what many of you think it is a high quality league just look at sides like Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich who were promoted. A move to a side like Willem is not a step forward for him in his career, if he can harden up and play his game he has more of a chance of moving to a better club in England. For him to stay there for the rest of the season and fight for his spot will also improve his character, rather then taking the easy path to a shit club were he is the best player is no good for him.

Nothing has been said about how serious his injury is, not official from the club so no point speculating.

Comment

Imagine if he went to NEC, that would be dream come true

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
            Reza has posted a video on instagram his knee looks very good. So no need to worry about a torn acl,a torn or stretched knee would have been swollen for a couple of weeks, so most likely it was just bruised from the hit. Hope we see him soon in Eredivisie, just any league would be better than the Championship k**i league .

EDIT: Oohh my freakin god the video is posted from the Netherlands! [ATTACH]16398[/ATTACH]
            ohm, that looks awful like the holes Orthopedic surgeons make to repair a torn ACL/MCL or at a very least repair a torn meniscus arthroscopicly..! im fairly sure now its a serious knee injury..!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
              Charlton will play 46 league games, plus league cup and FA cup games which should be about 50 games. The championship play weekends and mid week matches, so it is a very long season which requires a lot of depth.

Will Reza leave the club, answer is yes if Charlton get a decent offer for him other wise it is not in their best interest to let him go. As you can see its a tough league, despite what many of you think it is a high quality league just look at sides like Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich who were promoted. A move to a side like Willem is not a step forward for him in his career, if he can harden up and play his game he has more of a chance of moving to a better club in England. For him to stay there for the rest of the season and fight for his spot will also improve his character, rather then taking the easy path to a shit club were he is the best player is no good for him.

Nothing has been said about how serious his injury is, not official from the club so no point speculating.
              i agree to many things you say here, but for every player that makes it outa Championship to a bigger league there are at least a dozen or more who get their careers spiral into shitts after picking up serious injuries in that overly physical league with terrible playing weather/conditions or get displaced way too quickly by slew of new signees acquired regularly by the championship's relatively richer clubs..!
              you got to have a certain types of physical traits or style of play that suits the football often played in championship and i can't say Reza is a good/natural fit for it..!! and i said this from the moment the news broke he was getting sent to CAFC from Standard..!! he found that out for himself on his first spell at the club but because he was playing on a relatively expensive contract he couldnt find another better fitting suitor club in Europe that could afford his high transfer fee and probably wages too..!!!

Comment

/\Didnt see that last night, the marks could be bruises too, but u are probabley right, cause thats where they normally do incisions, the doesnt look swollen but they could have drained it from fluid

Comment

Epl is good becuz of their foreign players, in the Championship its mostley english players and they cant play football.

Comment

How the hell is there no announcement on wether he is injured or not and is so, what kind of an injury it is? I haven't seen something like this even in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      How the hell is there no announcement on wether he is injured or not and is so, what kind of an injury it is? I haven't seen something like this even in Iran!
                      from reza instgram it seems not serious

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        ohm, that looks awful like the holes Orthopedic surgeons make to repair a torn ACL/MCL or at a very least repair a torn meniscus arthroscopicly..! im fairly sure now its a serious knee injury..!!
                        Those do look like scars for a Arthroscopy. Mostly used to repair torn meniscus. If his ACL/MCL was torn, you cannot repair that with that type of surgery. Only thing they can do is to verify if he has a torn ACL/MCL since Arthroscopy is done with a scope.

Any new updates on his injury?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Those do look like scars for a Arthroscopy. Mostly used to repair torn meniscus. If his ACL/MCL was torn, you cannot repair that with that type of surgery. Only thing they can do is to verify if he has a torn ACL/MCL since Arthroscopy is done with a scope.

Any new updates on his injury?
                          He started bike training today. Hoping to start his running training in 2 or 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            He started bike training today. Hoping to start his running training in 2 or 3 days.
                            Source : https://instagram.com/p/7XUx7ZpGD_/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              Fantastic. He is golden. Everyone can have a sigh of relief, he will be playing soon.

Comment

Gucci will be a great duo with Azmoun up front if they play together in a 4-4-2, a guarantee for shit tons of goals.

They are both prolific goal scorers. Gucci with 13 goals in 27 games, Azmoun to follow with 8 goals out of 12 games.

Get well soon Reza!

Comment

Working...
                                X