Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
    lol it would be the same...whole of half is 50% and 1/4 of twice is 50%
    damn, your right..!! been outa school for long while now, math e ma ye kam nam keshiede..!

and he'll probably get taxed for half of that earnings in Greece..!! and considering the financial cluster fk they are in, maybe wont get paid even a 1/4 of his contract there too..?? lol

All i know is that, at this juncture in his football career it was either this or EU-career Bust..!! his main focus for now should be his performance and career advancement..!! already make plenty of money for his young age and there is still plenty more opportunities for $$s in his future if he can re-establish himself football wise.. .!

Comment

I am not saying Ansarifard is at the same level as before, but hopefully he performs well in Greece. He could have easily went to Qatar (trash) league or back to Iran to make more money. I think he has lost confidence over time and started performing poorly. On top of that, Osasuna was not playing well at all last season. That does not give him an excuse for zero goals BUT hopefully he gets everything together. He should feel blessed that he is receiving another chance in Europe. I wish him the best

Comment

Let the haters hate

Comment

I guess at the end of the day it won't be the hater's dongs greeting beautiful Greek girls this season, while being called up to Sir Carlos Queiroz' Team Melli. I think that'll be Karim Ansarifard.

Comment

Next game is against Olympiakos!

Comment

Hope the best for this guy. No matter his performance, you have to have respect for him fighting to stay in Europe, even though it's a year or two too late. Good luck Karim!
              Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

good hope he play olympiacos

Comment

No pictures or official confirmations?
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...1618_1027.html

Ansarifard passed the medical and is on his way to Athens to join the team

Comment

"Ends of Ansarifard
                      Positive developments soon expect to Panionios on the case of Karim Ansarifarnt.
                      Last updated 06.08.2015, 10:48

Player Panionios should be considered Karim Ansarifarnt as remaining details for completing the transcription of the Iranian offensive.

The international ace has signed a preliminary cooperation agreement with Neosmyrniotes and writes the Goal, remaining some procedural issues to end.

These relate to the termination of his contract on Osasuna, which is expected to happen immediately and officially announced the transfer of Ansarifarnt by "a purple 'club."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...rifard/3101165

Comment

Panionios barely managed to avoid relegation, so they are surely relegation contenders this season :|

Comment

It makes me very happy to see that Ansarifard sees the importance of Europe and his development. Unfortunately he missed a couple of important years, lost a bit of his confidence, but it's admirable that he hasn't given up and is trying his best. He has our full support and I hope he has a successful season and keeps growing. He is still young and he has shown that he has potential.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

A legend just joined the Greek league! Cambiasso joins Olympiacos

Comment

i keep hearing how him going to europe Couple of Years Late was the Reason for his failure to live up to his hype..!!
                              2-3 years ago, he was the same quality player as he still is today folks, only he was far more grossly Over-rated back then as now that his real caliber as striker has become more evident ..!!

I admire him for staying put in EU and giving it another (likely last) attempt and wish him all the best this season..!!

cant say i expect a huge miraculous return to goal-scoring form, but granted he is likely to be their Key, experienced, Starting Striker with guaranteed game minutes, if he can cope with the pressure and play confident, he will surely bang in some goals for his new club..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                i keep hearing how him going to europe Couple of Years Late was the Reason for his failure to live up to his hype..!!
                                2-3 years ago, he was the same quality player as he still is today folks, only he was far more grossly Over-rated back then as now that his real caliber as striker has become more evident ..!!

I admire him for staying put in EU and giving it another (likely last) attempt and wish him all the best this season..!!

cant say i expect a huge miraculous return to goal-scoring form, but granted he is likely to be their Key, experienced, Starting Striker with guaranteed game minutes, if he can cope with the pressure and play confident, he will surely bang in some goals for his new club..!
                                Well said brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X