No announcement yet.

Karim Ansarifard @ Panionios F.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panionios starting with Bargan as their striker. Which is fine, if they want to maintain their position in the league, they need some depth so that they don't play the same players every game (besides Karamanos and Bakesetas who seem to start every game).

Karim will probably come on in the 2nd half.

Comment

cant find any streams
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        cant find any streams
        Me neither. Unless they are playing Olympiakos or Pana, Its so hard to find a stream. We will have to make due with highlights I guess.

I'm calling a brace for Karim!

Comment

Karim in (min 60)

Comment

Karim Ansarifard subbed in on the 60th minute. A few minutes before, Panetolikos had a player red carded.

Comment

and he scores !!

1-0 for Panionios

Comment

goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll Karim

Comment

karim wins the match!

Comment

2-0 meanwhile

Comment

His goal http://www.novasports.gr/web-tv/on-d...olikos-1-0-64/

Comment

Very cool and composed finish by Karim.

Comment

yallllaaaaa karimmmmmm one more!!! this is his 7th goal of the season if im not mistaken, great job.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"Man of the match: Karim Ansarifard turned "golden" change, and dissolved the knot and opened the scoring for Panionios and yet the road to victory."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...naitolikos-2-0

Panionios 2:0 Panaitolikos HIGHLIGHTS: http://www.onsports.gr/Onsports-TV/P...oy-agona-video
                            Last edited by aenima_8; 02-08-2016, 01:10 PM.

Comment

He proved me wrong, he was slow to adjust to European soccer but he seems comfortable now. His teams best scorer and best goal per minute now. I'm glad his team is doing pretty well too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Very nice finish, good goal for Karim! Panionios with another 3 points too, what a season they are having.

Comment

Working...
                                X